SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Colton does not have the charisma to be an on air talent Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Thus just reminded me of a moment in GMA ‘ s interview with ...Michael Strahan, who has done remarkably well with TV after a successful Football career, where he looked at Colton, and said , ‘yeah, we’ll see a lot more of you”  or close to that... at the time I found it  scratch because I can’t remember other bachelors-to-be that got that vibe. Didn’t feel like a Bachelor reference, more like a personal remark. It may be my imagination, but it would fit with this whole long term possible broadcaster plan of his. Even as Colton is NOWHERE near the accomplishments of Micheal Strahan, he could still use this connection as a platform, who knows?  The guy can dream...and use whatever opportunity that he sets up for the long term goal. JMFreakin weird Opinion laugh out loud
ETA Not that I think he HAS what it takes...just looking at HIS perception...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Jesse Palmer, who is regarded as one of the least favorite bachelors, has far more charisma than Colton. IMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:25 pm

To be fair, Jordan Rodgers did not IMHO depend on the ette to further his career. He was already involved in that field well before being on the show. IMO you don't get those jobs if you're not worth it and don't know your stuff.

Jesse Palmer was on TB in 2004, he was offered the ESPN job in 2007. Three years later. IMO it had nothing to do with him being on the show. You can't be an analyst with a pretty face and no brains IMHO.

Has Colton ever expressed that he wants to be an analyst in the future?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:37 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Colton does not have the charisma to be an on air talent Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1646190589
IMO @havadrpepper
You are soooooo right! Colton couldn’t even overcome Tia’s objections so he wound up in a quasi relationship mainly because he didn’t know what to say or do to avoid it, IMO. Analytical and quick, he ain’t. JMO even Eric came up with some excuse albeit irrational. IMO, Colton just couldn’t figure it out so, he said  :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:02 am

@Astrobach, my feeling was that Michael meant that Colton would be there often as TB.

I don't think it's easy to get the on-air gigs because the just-retired pros seem to get most of them, imo. I also don't think that Jesse thought it would help him because he seemed to want to avoid any talk about the show for a long time. He (and Jordan) worked their way into their jobs. It wasn't just dropped in their laps because they were on the show. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:13 am

@albean99 I thought it was that too at first, but in reality, The Bachelor does not make a lot of appearances on GMA unless I’m really forgetting or mistaken. I had a feeling that he felt that Colton would be particularly present somehow. Hey,it’s just a very thin impression.
As for Colton, I do not care much about what he does choose and unchoose and rechoose to do. Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4256136633
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:15 am

Colton and his charity showed up at my MN Gopher Football game Saturday night for a quick segment where they highlight a family/child and a charity. I hope he's not using his charity to gain support for his season and then drop it later when he has other offers for exposure. Later he appeared on the big mega-screen extending a rose and the crowd cheered loudly. Even from a distance he was doughy in appearance. giggling IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Colton started his Legacy Foundation in 2015 to benefit those battling cystic fibrosis. The goal of his foundation is to provide an Afflo vest to a child battling CF in each of the 50 states in addition to other equipment.

IMHO, he's starting to use his appearance on Bach shows to gain support for his three year old charitable foundation. Doughy or not, keep doing good Colton!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:33 pm

To add to @FLChica post, he started the foundation because his young cousin has CF.

Good for him if he can increase awareness due to his bachelor exposure, which may result in increased donations. He's done amazing work without the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Minney wrote:Colton and his charity showed up at my MN Gopher Football game Saturday night for a quick segment where they highlight a family/child and a charity.  I hope he's not using his charity to gain support for his season and then drop it later when he has other offers for exposure.  Later he appeared on the big mega-screen extending a rose and the crowd cheered loudly.  Even from a distance he was doughy in appearance. giggling  IMO
My opinion ..... It’s the other way around... he’s using the Bach to help foundation.  People who don’t like him won’t see it that way ... i get it ... it’s all about perspective... opinion ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:30 pm

[quote="nikikass"]
Becca’s pick was dumb as rocks IMO (sorry rocks)  

This is the funniest thing I've read here all day! Thanks, Niki!  giggling  :claphands

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline