SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:36 am

Not sure where to post this question but hoping some people will seeit here...

I believe we've been told that the "Finale" will be shown on March 11 and the ATFR will be shown on March 12.  Trying to figure out how they get everything else in before then.

February 25:  HTDs
March 4:  FDs
When do they show WTA?
March 11:  Finale

Am I missing something?  Or is this further proof that there are no MTPs and LCDs....  Will all of the big FD drama be shown on March 11??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

They are showing WTA on Tuesday night, March 5th. According to RS. They will have the same number of episodes as usual. What I don't understand is how they will have 4 hours of footage for FDs and Finale, when only 2 FDs, no MTPs, and no LCDs, no proposal. ???

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:21 pm

ATFR is Tuesday, March 12. So, we are going to get 2 consecutive weeks of episodes on both Monday and Tuesday. How are they going to fit 8 hours in with the ending predicted?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm

They are going to play the "Fence Jumping Scene" from every angle.

Including slo-mo , and speedy fast motion. That should cover at least half.

Just in case it hasn't been shoved down our throats enough.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm

So they have 8 hours

Mar 4th - HTD - no change
Mar 5th - WTN (Women tell nothing) - no change
Mar 11th/12th - 4 hours
- AFTR is usually 1 hour, so that will be the last hour. Plus they could introduce the new Bachelorette and do entrances which could take up to 20-30 min of time, they did it for both Rachel and Becca's seasons
- This leaves 3 hours for the FS (which we will have two full dates because Cassie leaves in the night portion), Cassie leaving, Colton bolting, Fence Jump (all angles), Colton search party, Colton talking to Chris, Colton breaking up with Tayshia and Hannah G separately. Colton likely meeting with his parents for advice, update on Cassie, Colton going to talk to Cassie, him and Cassie back together.

I think they will have no problem filling the time, now if they had another 2 hours - I would say something is up. But with the AFTR they really only have 3 hours to fill of FS/Dumping/Getting back Together.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

sbolduc wrote:So they have 8 hours

Mar 11th/12th - 4 hours
 - AFTR is usually 1 hour, so that will be the last hour. Plus they could introduce the new Bachelorette and do entrances which could take up to 20-30 min of time, they did it for both Rachel and Becca's seasons
- This leaves 3 hours for the FS (which we will have two full dates because Cassie leaves in the night portion), Cassie leaving, Colton bolting, Fence Jump (all angles), Colton search party, Colton talking to Chris, Colton breaking up with Tayshia and Hannah G separately. Colton likely meeting with his parents for advice, update on Cassie, Colton going to talk to Cassie, him and Cassie back together.

I think they will have no problem filling the time, now if they had another 2 hours - I would say something is up. But with the AFTR they really only have 3 hours to fill of FS/Dumping/Getting back Together.

Don't forget time spent yaking with the audience and formal cast members.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Mar 11th/12th - 4 hours

You are missing February 25 which I think is HTDs....or is there no show on feb 25th?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Has it been sleuthed where the evening portion of Cassie's FD was filmed? TIA
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:06 am

avacaroline wrote:Has it been sleuthed where the evening portion of Cassie's FD was filmed? TIA

No the specific location. But they are in the Algarves, Portugal
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:53 am

luvstx wrote:

Mar 11th/12th - 4 hours

You are missing February 25 which I think is HTDs....or is there no show on feb 25th?

I was only talking about the last two weeks after HTDs. I assume there is a show Feb 25
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 pm

I just came into the spoiler side yesterday. So Colton jumping the fence is from when Cassie decides to leave? For once they're not over-dramatizing something.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:01 pm

I just cannot wrap my head around this season. How in the world does production “allow” the lead to throw such a giant wrench in things? Listening to his OTV podcast one thing was very clear, he is a seasoned reality star. He gets it. He gets that there is a show to put on. I wouldn’t think that it would take much nudging for producers to get him to go through the motions and finish filming. I’m just so stumped.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline