SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 pm

@sdmom No it's in OC/ California. I believe it's in irvine (sky dive perris) which makes sense since Tayshia is from corona del mar. It's during her hometown date.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm

sdmom wrote:@lettore thanks! 
I am gussing the skydiving is also in Algarve. Although I can’t find a match yet , but there are some skydiving places . https://www.skydivealgarve.com/

Well, I am thinking skydiving might be Tayshia's htd, I know it is not usual activity for htd, but Tayshia is from Orange county, and I believe that is where Perris is. What do you think about that possibility?

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Do they do a full date activity (like skydiving) on a HTD ? scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

lettore wrote:
sdmom wrote:@lettore thanks! 
I am gussing the skydiving is also in Algarve. Although I can’t find a match yet , but there are some skydiving places . https://www.skydivealgarve.com/

Well, I am thinking skydiving might be Tayshia's htd, I know it is not usual activity for htd, but Tayshia is from Orange county, and I believe that is where Perris is. What do you think about that possibility?

That’s a great theory! But look at these two aircrafts, are they the Same? 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Ecac2810

https://www.skydivealgarve.com/dropzone/aircraft/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 7a67d10c-7aa3-4c8a-a583-893ff8f30542
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 54a3dca3-daa4-412c-ad6d-be89a428c11e

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Perris is in Riverside county, more inland than orange county, but I think their atircraft is a better match than Algarve. 

https://skydiveperris.com/

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 E72cd610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:21 pm

@sdmom Sorry, I did not mean to say Irvine. Yup, riverside county. I do believe it is Skydive Perris. If you watch the previews again you'll see there's a "perris" sign underneath the plane that they jump.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

@lavenderfan I know, I made a sc of it. So I guess the skydiving is form Tayshia’s HTD? Do we have any FD screencaps of any f3 ?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 pm

@sdmom Yes! Well, technically no. But we see hannah g is red and her being told by Colton that he can't choose her, and him sending her home before FS/FD. And then you see cassie walking away in that shimmery outfit. So technicalllly no. haha

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:48 pm

@lavenderfan how about these two? My guess is he sent Tayshia home, any thoughts?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 7db68d10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 93130610

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:52 pm

The last scenes in the preview mashup make me laugh out loud...as if showing Colton walking across the globe through all kinds of weather/terrain to find his tru wuv laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:54 pm

@sdmom I believe he sent both tayshia and hannah g home during the same day. if you look at colton's watch when he was telling Hannah G why he couldn't pick her, it was around 8 pm. And he's wearing the same shirt underneath the green jacket when he's hugging that producer. My bet is that he's crying because of the emotional breakup with hannah g, and in the daytime he already broke up with Tayshia.

edit: actually it was 7:25 pm.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Untitl11

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:05 pm

@lavenderfangreat catch! Notice he has a purple wristband on the other hand 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 04737510

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly