SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:06 pm

The square light and the leaves are a match IMO

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 0c73b210
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 6b2f8910

https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/conversas-de-alpendre.html?aid=364757&label=b73363883cfs
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:07 pm

@avacaroline ITA.

Now for the fence. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:13 pm

So the drama unfolded in the night.
Both the scenes of Cassie walking out and in the car are evening/night portions of the day.

RS spoiled that she left AFTER the overnight. So IMO he has already been proved wrong on a part of the spoilers small as it maybe.

Colton in an interview with Kaitlyn strongly hinted that the spoilers were wrong which I think is he got a lot more than the timing of her exit wrong. Keep sleuthing and hopefully we don’t have folk state his spoilers as facts till it is proved or disproved.

P bestbud!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:I do think the steps Colton runs down from is a treehouse??

I think it’s a match.

Now to look for the gate.

Last edited by avacaroline on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Great job, @avacaroline! No doubt that you are right.

That gives us a new problem though. Conversas de Alpendre is east of Faro. The coastline from Faro to the Spanish border is all sand banks and swamps (I’ve been there). In fact, I think you have to go at least 50 miles west, to Albufeira, to find the kind of rocks we see in the day portion pic.
I guess it’s possible that day and night locations are that far apart, but it doesn’t seem practical.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:36 pm

blueblues wrote:Great job, @avacaroline! No doubt that you are right.

That gives us a new problem though. Conversas de Alpendre is east of Faro. The coastline from Faro to the Spanish border is all sand banks and swamps (I’ve been there). In fact, I think you have to go at least 50 miles west, to Albufeira, to find the kind of rocks we see in the day portion pic.
I guess it’s possible that day and night locations are that far apart, but it doesn’t seem practical.

You’re a step ahead of me. This is the same conclusion that I have come to after looking at the coast line on maps.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:44 pm

I’m starting to think the fence jump did not happen at the same location as Cassie’s overnight. I’ve been on Google Earth, maps, etc for the last hour and can’t find a match. Maybe it happened back at Colton’s hotel after the hug/breakdown with his producer? I mean, Harrison wouldn’t have been at the location of the overnight, right? And we know that he chased him....
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:14 pm

It is possible that Cassie gets an FD and LCD. Which may account for the different locations?

If the picture of Colton running down the steps with the burgundy scarf and jacket is matched to the same property as Cassie walking out the the fence jump is also in the same property. He has the same scarf on. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm

It is possible that Cassie gets an FD and LCD. Which may account for the different locations?

If the picture of Colton running down the steps with the burgundy scarf and jacket is matched to the same property as Cassie walking out the the fence jump is also in the same property. He has the same scarf on. JMO.[/quote]

Unless Conversas de Alpendre got a new gate, I’m not positive the fence jump happened there.

Here are the gates from the three entrances. Screenshots taken from Google Maps.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 65245b10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 21640310
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 07a0fe10
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16878820/47]

Last edited by avacaroline on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Nothing like Colton’s gate.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 pm

I don't have time to look hard for the location but suggest you take a look at TripAdvisor pictures of the pool and beach at Vila Vita Parc in Portugal. I see some cliffs. Also think it's possible that the patio area might match the background when Cassie leaves in the silver dress
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Nothing like Colton’s gate.

This may be crazy and I may be off, but I think they couldn’t gotten a new gate. Check this out...

Look at the white wooden things:

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2058a110
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 C1137810

Image captured from Google Maps
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly