SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:12 am

@lavenderfan i was the one that had some doubts ... mostly because I kinda thought a family memeber was going to show up to talk to her .. I now know it’s her father and not her sister But they are twins .... and so similar in all their pics ... they could easily be mistaken for each other IMO

There’s 2 other scs im curious about. They were both shown iin first episode season preview. One is Colton hugging a dark haired woman with a pony tail and I think wearing a green jacket .... I’m thinking it could be his mom ... maybe she was already close by ? Anyone else figure out who or when that footage was taken. Also in premiere there footage of Colton walking out onto a beach(I think) and all the camera crew seams to be running toward something ....is that from that fateful night too ...if so ... what caught their attention besides Colton? DOnt know how to post pics on iPad ...sorrry I can’t bring over what I’m talking about.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:17 am

@northernviewer Just to clarify.. they're not twins! Smiley Michelle is 2 years younger.

And my SC wasn't necessarily to you but more so people who thought it was Hannah G.

And to also answer your question. He hugs the female producer after talking to Hannah G. He's wearing the same blazer as when he talks to Hannah, and the hallway is the same as that of Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, the hotel Hannah is seen crying and leaving/packing.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 am

lavenderfan wrote:@northernviewer Just to clarify.. they're not twins! Smiley Michelle is 2 years younger.

And my SC wasn't necessarily to you but more so people who thought it was Hannah G.

And to also answer your question. He hugs the female producer after talking to Hannah G. He's wearing the same blazer as when he talks to Hannah, and the hallway is the same as that of Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, the hotel Hannah is seen crying and leaving/packing.

My mistake ..... I read it quite a few times on their Instagram accounts .... maybe they’re referred to as that because of how close and similar they are giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:14 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@northernviewer Just to clarify.. they're not twins! Smiley Michelle is 2 years younger.

Lavenderfan, weren't there some people on the forum who thought the woman Colton was hugging was his mom? I didn't think so but just want to be sure that we confirmed that it wasn't.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Y’all I’m totaling geeking out over this post on Harrison’s Instagram. I spent way too many minutes zooming all over the Algrave countryside on Google streetview trying to find the darn “fence”. I stalked this house and tree so many times trying to confirm that I was in the right place AND HERE IT IS ON THE GRAM for all to see! Ok, I’m done now. Carry on...

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 90152b10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Adf1c810
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 259f9c10
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:03 pm

avacaroline wrote:Y’all I’m totaling geeking out over this post on Harrison’s Instagram. I spent way too many minutes zooming all over the Algrave countryside on Google streetview trying to find the darn “fence”. I stalked this house and tree so many times trying to confirm that I was in the right place AND HERE IT IS ON THE GRAM for all to see! Ok, I’m done now. Carry on...

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 90152b10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Adf1c810
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 259f9c10

Screen caps taken from google maps from the intersection of where the drive with the gate meets the road. They have installed a new fence since.

https://instagram.com/chrisbharrison?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=u867c99rpq56

avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 pm

@avacaroline geeking out for the sake of sleuthing is perfectly acceptable.... and encouraged around here giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:35 pm

@avacaroline haha, now go find the room where Cassie in the black dress is making out with Colton. Or where he’s making out with Tayshia. I’ve look at so many hotel rooms in Algarve I think it will be my next travel destination!

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:44 pm

sdmom wrote:@avacaroline haha, now go find the room where Caddie in the black dress is making out with Colton. Or where he’s making out with Tayshia. I’ve look at so many hotel rooms in Algarve I think it will be my next travel destination!

I know the feeling. I know way too much about southern Portugal now. NOT NORMAL! rotfl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:32 pm

Jolena wrote:
sdmom wrote:@lavenderfan my concern is your previous hunch: Colton flew to US then back to Portugal, Cassie flew back home, then to Portugal, it seems too much flying in 8 days! 

However, I do think it’s very very possible MTP happened in Portugal. 
Do you know where he flew from? Time to dig the flight itinerary!

Do we even know if Colton's parents were flown out to Portugal? IF Cassie's dad went did he go alone? I agree it might be time to dig up the flight itinerary., :yes: (That's if someone knows how to dig it up, because I don't.) no no

Don't the producers normally make the F3 hang around until filming is wrapped? I just can't see the producers letting Cassie hop on a plane immediately back to California, not with her being Colton's F1 choice. I can see the producers making her stay for a couple days. Going by the filming schedule that's posted the second FD is on 11/7 and if filming was over by the 15th, that's not enough time. My bet is Cassie never left.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:05 pm

CH in some interview said the fence jump happened at their second to last stop.
Doesn't that mean FDs (where we are assuming the fence hop happened) are at a different location from where possibly they moved later ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Ok guys. I’m on my phone and too busy to upload photos but if someone has time to look in to the Villa Monte Farmhouse I think that’s where Tayshia’s FD takes place. Look at the Ocean and Mountain View Suite. I believe that some decor was switched around but if you look at the bones of the room, it’s a match.

https://www.vilamonte.com/m/en/hotel-rooms.html
https://www.oyster.com/algarve/hotels/vila-monte-farm-house/photos/ocean-and-mountain-view-suite--v17933784/

avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly