SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:44 am

@sdmom of course! Here is more info

sdmom wrote:0k, I need sleuthers to determine where/when Tayshia in a white top, white pants, kissing Colton who has a white hoodie on 
https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1101203409385017344?s=19.

I posted this cap before but someone said it’s her HTD so I deleted, but it’s not (thanks to a tip) She’s wearing a different white top with laces and jeans, Colton in a blue shirt in her HTD
https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1101203409385017344?s=19.

The white top/white pants is not from her FD, because both she and Colton have different outfits. https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2309-1/

So, is it possible RS is wrong because Tayshia was not sent home after FD? Is it possible she and Cassie both had two dates in Portugal? @lavenderfan sleuthed Cassie was in a different location (the harbor) other than her FD, so now with Tayshia? Where is that cap?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 E4283410
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 67b9ae10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1b276e10

That's Vila Monte Farmhouse. The location of FS. Most likely the morning after. That's why COlton look soo cozy haha

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Screen58
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g312713-d557173-Reviews-Vila_Monte_Farm_House-Moncarapacho_Olhao_Faro_District_Algarve.html#photos;aggregationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=304925493

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 E4283410

See, they were standing right there in the middle, on the right of the white column.

Also, looking at Tayshia's white tank top, it seems that her b-roll for the previews were taken right after her FS.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Screen59
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Screen60

So I stand by the fact that Colton broke up with Tayshia and Hannah G, then went after Cassie. No second guess or doubt. I want to see the scenes where he argues with TPTB to break up with the other girls and go after Cassie.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:57 am

It’s a very.small detail, but she had a necklace on while kissing Colton, but none when she did her b roll

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Check out the 49 second mark on this video. Colton in a new outfit? Someone suggests maybe it's from Becca's season which could be. I don't remember his exit
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:32 pm

@luvstx That's when he was eliminated from Becca's season Smiley

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:26 pm

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/01/the-bachelor-colton-fantasy-suites-preview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
So we know that the first part of Hannah’s b-roll was at Robinson Quinta da Ria, thanks to @sdmom.
I found the second part in Castro Marim, just two miles north of Cassies b-roll in Vila Real.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Castro10

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Castro11
source

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Castro12
source
Not sure if this is relevant, but since we are looking north-east and the sun shines from the right and behind, it must be early in the day. Where she is walking up from the beach we are looking south and again, the sun shines from the right, so it is late afternoon.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:33 pm

@blueblues GREAT GREAT FIND!

Interesting. So we know that what she's wearing is when Colton Breaks up with her in the evening. And we know that whens she's walking up the steps of Robinson Club as @sdmom had screen capped, it seemed mid/late afternoon. So possibility is that they did b-rolls in the morning here then had her head over to Robinson Club?

Where did Tayshia do her b-roll. This is so interesting. I wonder why they chose Vila Real? And another question is, did Cassie also do her b-roll at the marina before or after her FD.

Since it seems that Tayshia did her b-roll after her FD is it possible that TPTB KNEW that Hannah wouldn't be getting a FD so they had her film before she met up with Colton?

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@blueblues GREAT GREAT FIND!

Interesting. So we know that what she's wearing is when Colton Breaks up with her in the evening. And we know that whens she's walking up the steps of Robinson Club as @sdmom had screen capped, it seemed mid/late afternoon. So possibility is that they did b-rolls in the morning here then had her head over to Robinson Club?

Where did Tayshia do her b-roll. This is so interesting. I wonder why they chose Vila Real? And another question is, did Cassie also do her b-roll at the marina before or after her FD.

Since it seems that Tayshia did her b-roll after her FD is it possible that TPTB KNEW that Hannah wouldn't be getting a FD so they had her film before she met up with Colton?
Thanks!Smiley
The desicion to deviate from the format the way they did must have been a long process, involving Fleiss and Mills back in the US. I bet it took most of the day after the fence jump. I think Hannah’s b-roll was filmed while all this was going on, either because they knew she might not be up for it after the breakup, or because it is how they usually do it.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 pm

Is anyone able to quick recap what happens with Colton and Cassie from what we know. Do they actually go back to California at all or does it all happen in Portugal? It's difficult to keep up with what has been found because everyone is discovering things in pieces at different times. Thank you for your time!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:23 pm

jessietrey wrote:Is anyone able to quick recap what happens with Colton and Cassie from what we know. Do they actually go back to California at all or does it all happen in Portugal? It's difficult to keep up with what has been found because everyone is discovering things in pieces at different times. Thank you for your time!

I think the California stuff is what we are trying to figure out now. RS claims they reconciled back in CA but I don't think we've found any SC to support that. Some people are thinking it's possible they reconciled overseas.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Jolena wrote:In the recent preview Cassie says that Colton told her he's falling in love with her. I heard him tell the others but I never heard him tell her. Did I miss something or did they not air it?  no idea anyone? TIA
They didn’t air it. What they aired was him saying “You know where I’m at. I’m still trying to figure out where you’re at.” on the beach in HB.
https://youtu.be/mm5kjafQaPI?t=210

Maybe he had just told her. Maybe he told her at the end of the group date in Denver. IDK. question

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Is anyone able to quick recap what happens with Colton and Cassie from what we know. Do they actually go back to California at all or does it all happen in Portugal? It's difficult to keep up with what has been found because everyone is discovering things in pieces at different times. Thank you for your time!

I think the California stuff is what we are trying to figure out now. RS claims they reconciled back in CA but I don't think we've found any SC to support that. Some people are thinking it's possible they reconciled overseas.

Yes it’s very weird that there are no screen caps from California in the previews.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 pm

^its possible they never returned to CA for reconciliation, or TPTB are withholding screencaps. We just need to be patient for previews for the finale. 

We have so many super sleuthers. We will figure it out! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly