SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:48 pm

We see bees on flowers. Coy smiles, trying to be suggestive, although he hints they talked and she admits they didn't do the actual deed. She tries to pretend that it wasn't important, but you know she isn't thrilled.

They kiss and he leaves...virginity intact.

She tries to buck herself up and say it didn't matter, but it clearly did. Poor Taysha.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Colton tells us Taysha told him she loves him, but he is not there yet. Hopes he can get there.

Cassie up next. He looks way more excited for this one. This is their first to Europe. He says he really noticed her in Singapore. Sure.  They are in a sidewalk cafe eating some dessert and feeding one another and they go out to get matching pj's and goof around in the store and make out. Even though this is so silly, it is way more natural than Taysha's date.

They cross a bridge and naturally make out in front of some musicians...and pretty much everywhere. They hear church bells and make out some more....and of course, they have to make out against a wall. They make each other happy...and clearly horny.

They meet up with some old people dancing somewhere and some old man cuts in on them. There is just something about her and she makes him feel complete and he wants to hear how she feels. Is this Cassie's season of the Bachelor? He knows he is in love with her!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:09 pm

They are now making out on some roof top. She tells us he makes her feel comfortable and safe. She can see a future with him, but she wishes she had more time.

Now they discuss her HTD. He hopes they liked him. Both of them are so bloody young. ..and boring...and not the brightest. She asks him how his convo with her dad went and he tells her dad did not give his blessing. She is shocked and thought they trusted her to make the right decision. There is a lot of talk about not rushing into things if they weren't ready. She is confused and she is not happy about dad not giving his permission. Colton says it doesn't discourage him, but it seems to have taken the wind out of her sails.

Jeeze they are dragging this out and now they both look depressed.

Well, now I know why Colton takes the jump and it is clear that her family's approval means a lot. She is SO YOUNG!!!! And now she is crying. This is ridiculous. It's like I am watching highschoolers dating. They should never have such a young lead again!!!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Back at the hotel Colton realizes that Cassie was really disappointed in not getting dad's approval. He hopes they can get past it tonight....but I doubt it since here comes dad...thanks to tptb.

Dad gives us a speech about how important a marriage relationship is...only next to the relationship to God. I wish producers would stop interfering with these people and their heads.

Dad wants to know if she is in love and she thinks she is, but isn't sure. She wants more time. He thinks there should be no hesitation. If they sensed she was more sure, the conversation would have been different. He had no doubt with mom and mom was the same. He wants the same feeling for her. If you are not feeling it, you need to be honest with yourself and him. You need to think long term. She is crying.

This is just ridiculous. Not every relationship is the same. Not everyone gets gobsmacked and knows right away. This just makes her more conflicted and unsure. Naturally, this is when dad leaves...and Cassie will no doubt be right behind him.

This almost makes me feel sorry for Dolton, but not really. He sold his soul to the devil to be the lead. Dance puppet dance.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pm

Cassie has clarity as she dolls herself up. She has to eliminate herself.

Colton on the other hand is very excited about dinner and what comes after. Cass is the one. He can see them working forever because he loves her. He isn't worried. rofl

Time for dinner. He makes a lovely toast and he brings up how dad's reaction doesn't change how he is going to proceed. She tells him dad showed up at her hotel and he knows he is screwed.

She doesn't want him to leave here without what he came here for...and he add that if it isn't with the one he sees the most potential with then it isn't worth it. Despite that everything today was perfect and she loves him so much????WTH???? Where did that come from? Despite all that, she is not in love. He looks like he wants to throw up. She is having doubts and she doesn't know. See Colton, you really should have listened to all those girls.

He asks was she planning to leave tonight? She says yes. She doesn't know if she will be able to get there with him. Sh doesn't know. She wishes she knew. She hates that she doesn't know and she can't and off she goes.

Cassie is hyperventilating outside and Colton looks like he will be puking inside.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Cassie is talking to a producer and here comes Colton. He hugs her. She hates this. She wanted to be sure and didn't want to be confused. He says he is willing to be patient. She doesn't know if she will ever get there.

He wants to know if she has already made a decision. Jeeze she is so indecisive. He brings her to the couch again. He doesn't want to lose her. He can't stop thinking about her when he isn't with her and even when he is on other dates. He doesn't want to give up or walk away. She thinks she should know and he says it is ok not to know. He says if she isn't ready for an engagement it's ok. He is telling her he is in love and she is overthinking things.

He follows her and brings her back. He lays it all on the line. He loves her. He wants to be with her. It is hard to go on dates with others when he is only thinking of her. He doesn't care if they get engaged. He will take it slow if that is what she needs. She is overthinking everything and all relationships are different. He knew in Tailand, but he will be patient. She doesn't know if she can ever get there. She is confused. Blah, blah, blah. I am so tired of this.

He is basically begging her to give things a chance, but she acts like a child. I wasn't this indecisive as a 5 year old. Good riddance.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:02 am

I am shook!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 am

And we are back to more angst. How long is this going to be dragged out?...and there are 3 more episodes? WTH of?

He doesn't want to lose her. And she just keeps going on about how she doesn't know and he f*cking loves her and will give her time, space, whatever she needs, but she can't do this. He will not stop fighting for her.

Just bloody leave already. I'm tired of you. Colton gives her a hug and walks her out past the hot tub that never got steamy tonight. Forehead kiss and he wants what is best for her. She wants him to have someone who is insane for him. She breaks his heart. She is still blabbing about not knowing if she could get there. Long hug and she won't let him go. They kiss and then kiss some more. She then asks if he is mad? She is so ridiculous. He tells her he loves her and then walks away.

She is bawling in the car and here it comes. He storms off to his room. We hear crying while she whines in the car about how things went. Poor thing didn't think it would be this hard, meanwhile he is done with this. Hits a camera on his way out into the dark. I think he pulled off his mike. Some producer is calling for CH who is calling Colton who now...finally...jumped that d*mned fence. They are trying to open the fence and there is CH...along with everyone else in the dark...calling for Colton. To be continued....

Tomorrow...WTA. The claws are out. More Demi, like I needed to see her again. Nicole fighting with someone I've forgotten. Sydney had to ask if he was still a virgin. CH asks about the fence jump. Fake Calynn pulling out the tears because she was so devastated. Please. Could your makeup be any thicker? More Demi threatening to shove her heel down someones throat.

Then we are back to Colton after dark. They are still searching for him.

TWO MORE NIGHTS? WTH??? How long are they going to drag this out?

Hannah is crying because she doesn't know WTH is going on. Colton is crying because every time he puts himself out there he gets rejected....Well, maybe you should have stuck with Tia. She wasn't rejecting you. Taysha crying. Colton at some door looking for love. He could be rejected, but it is a chance he is willing to take. WTH???? Is he going back to look for Cassie...kind of like Arie going back to Lauren? He is snot crying and scared!!! So not attractive.

Sneak peek back to the morning after Taysha's date. They are about to eat breakfast and she offers him a dried apricot and he says no, they look like thumbs. He is the biggest whosie of any Bachelor ever. She gets him to try and he wrinkles his nose. She offers him a date and he is again making faces. Says it looks like a sausage. Then it's time for the cheese. Again a no. Cheese messes with his stomach and gives him gas. Lord. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging Finally, he eats an almond. She is practically rolling her eyes and probably thinking "thank goodness I didn't bloody sleep with this dunce". Ooops. She says the almond tastes like a nut and she doesn't like nuts. :shootme: :shootme: :shootme: I give up. This show hasn't only had Colton jump the fence, but the whole bloody show has jumped the shark!!!!!!!!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:44 pm

@Sprite  Thanks for hanging in here with me!!  Another week and I feel like Cassie - not sure whether to stay or go.

I hadn't thought about Tia, but it does seem Colton finds the most unbalanced relationships - either he loves her or she loves him (Becca, Tia, Cassie).  He can't seem to get them together.

At this point I am sticking it out until next week.  I am still wondering why they show him at the FRC with an empty ring box???  Does Cassie come back?  Promise him life long friendship?  It seemed from previews he sends Taysha and Hannah home.  I would HOPE neither of them would accept any type of relationship with him after his confession of love to Cassie.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:20 pm

@locoforbach No problem. If I wasn't so busy in the real world I would probably spoil myself, but I don't have the time to catch up to everything. At this point I figure what's the point.

Based on the preview for next week, it does seem he lets Hannah and Taysha go. Not sure if he will have a FD with Hannah at this point. She has pretty much been MIA these last few episodes. I am thinking he goes chasing after Cassie, but what does she do? Does she take him back like Lauren with Arie or does daddy dearest put his foot down? Either way, it does seem like something new so we shall have to wait and see.

I want to know about the next Bette. Is Cassie now in the running? I really can't see how since she doesn't know squat. Hannah doesn't seem to have enough of a presence. Calynn did not get a favourable edit in the end. Taysha maybe, but would they have another woman of colour so soon? I lean to no. So who does that leave? Spare me from Demi. Maybe pageant Hannah? She was kind of fun and her edit turned around, but she wasn't in the final 4. Would they bring back someone from a past season, but I can't think of anyone good. Unless MF does what some of the international shows have done and go for some celebrity??? I don't think I would like that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Here we go WTA.

This is so stupid...we have to go through a litany of bachelor shocking/dramatic break ups...starting with the Mesnick, Jake and Vienna, everything in between and naturally ending with the fence jump that will probably forever be known as the Colton. Stupid waste of time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:28 pm

We are back with what do you think?....Naked showering Colton of course.

The first question goes to Hannah B about how she felt when she first saw Colton. Oneyka must insert herself. As must Demi because she likes to take control...and not just in the bedroom.

Stupid review of the first night and the season. It was bad enough the first time. It's torture the second time. Please spare me more toxic, idiotic Demi.

Now we have to regurgitate Catherine and her interruptions. Who cares. And why are all these people who were kicked off night one there? Onayka is sure working it for BIP. She just can't shut up. They are all yelling over each other. It is beyond annoying. Demi and Onayka are the worst, unfortunately they are likely sure shots for BIP.

I CAN'T LISTEN TO THESE STUPID WOMEN. They are beyond anything before. I have never seen so much thirst. You know they will shove them all together on BIP just so we have more of this sh*t. no hissyfit :angryemotion BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1838857674 :shootme:

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel