SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:52 pm

Good call on Elyse being part of the drama next week.
Perhaps that clip of her in the promo crying does come from next week. I need to get my hands on screenshots to see if the next week promos match up with the season promo of Elyse talking about getting engaged. Though week 5 is way early to have that convo.

Since this is a sleuthing thread I can go ahead and talk about a clip of the season promo where they showed 3 or 4 girls toasting with Colton. I mentioned this in the other thread.

One of those girls was darked skinned which leads me to believe that Taysha makes it far to at least f4. Or perhaps it's the girl he kissed on night one because I don't think  Puke girl makes it much beyond the next episode. As of now, because of her 1on1 adrenaline date - Taysha makes it to f4 imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:29 pm

@nd4reality Good catch about the toasting. Is there a screen shot?

Also, good thinking about the adrenaline date. Usually, whoever gets that does go far. So that would put her into the F4 with Cassie, Caelynn and FIR Hannah. I'm still iffy on that, but for now, I'll go with that.

I think next week with Cassie's date should really help us see how things will shape up. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:37 pm

I could see Tayshia in the f4. Good catch on the toast, @nd4reality

I have a mental block with CaeLynn's name and pretty much always call her RaeLynn. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes I don't. giggling

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Sorry guys I am not the screen caps person and cannot go looking else I will get spoiled.

But I have the first episode recorded, if you guys have it then look for the sceen just after they show Colton carrying Cassie in a black bathing suit.
The next scene is a champagne toast possibly after the f3 (or f4 RC). I could just make out 4 glasses but there could be a 5th ???
However one of those hands is dark skinned.
What I see - Colton (duh), a short blond girl to the right hand side of the screen (possibly Cassie ?), a darker skinned, dark haired girl to the left hand side of the screen and then on the far left I see another champagne glass of a taller girl but we cannot see her hair. So this is f3 but maybe I missed a 5th glass of a 4th girl laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Some additional thoughts on the season promo

I believe I see Elyse crying and also there is a scene of Hannah H crying with her hands in her face. From the past that means a possible exit. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I could see Taysha in the f4. Good catch on the toast, @nd4reality

I have a mental block with CaeLynn's name and pretty much always call her RaeLynn. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes I don't. giggling

It's because of the weird spelling. I wish they would knock it off. Along with a bunch of people with the same name!

Maybe we can ask @GuardianAngel or one of the mods for some screenshots.  

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm

I've asked for some help with the screencaps, @Sprite

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:08 pm

@albean99 Thank you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:38 pm

First off I have to say - YAY!!  So happy we are still here and unspoiled.  I think it is what is keeping me watching.  Also my curiosity about Cassie and how that relationship ends up.  I use the word "relationship" because I actually see one between them and not with any other girl - even with the lack of screen time she has gotten.  What I notice with them is they are 'in the moment'.  They seem relaxed, they aren't having the same ole recycled conversation about some life drama or how much they like each other.  They joke around, have normal conversations and LOTS of chemistry.  When Colton told her he believes in past lives that was the first time I ever saw a different side of him where he was relaxed and not putting on an act.  I also notice when he gives her the rose at the RC he has much more emotion than the others.  For me Cassie is either F1 or next B'ette; either way I will be happy.

SO, this is one thing that may seem weird because the virgin thing has been so much in our face that it is irritating, but I feel like the highlight of his date with Caelynn was the way he spoke about his past relationship.  I got the feeling his that the reason he is a virgin was partly his choice but also because he was in a relationship with someone who had been sexually assaulted and possibly that affected that aspect of their relationship (??)  Sorry if this is redundant, I don't go on SM so know nothing of his personal life. Possibly this is public knowledge.

I agree with all about F4. Hannah and Caelynn make it far, I still am not sure about F4.  I do have episode 1 on DVR @nd4reality what time is the scene you are talking about at?  Is the preview at the end?  I did notice in this week preview that Cassie has the private island date.  Is that an F1 indicator?

I have to admit I am starting to get invested in the season.  This is normal for me about the 5th episode when I can start to see some connections and personalities.  I still think there are about 4 or 5 that could go home and we wouldn't notice, but such is the way TB season goes Smiley
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 pm

Okay, I don't usually do much sleuthing but since it is COLD and BORING in the midwest I am rewatching last episode.  In the end previews it shows Colton and a girl in his bed, but it doesn't show her face or hair.  He says something to the effect that he doesn't normally let a girl in his bed on the first date and he has the same joking tone he normally has with Cassie . . . from her nails and ring I believe is it her because during their 1on1 time on the group date she has red nails and a ring on her middle finger. Colton is also has on the light blue shirt while in the bed that he is in during his camera time during this past episode, which tells me all went great on their 1on1 and they showed his comment out of sequence.  This gives me great hope that we are all on the right track about the connect they have beatingheart
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:25 pm

I finally found a link that is viewable since most of them cannot be viewed outside the USA. I posted a bunch of s/caps in the NO Discussion thread. There is a s/cap thread for discussion and sleuthing!! Please note, there are spoilers in the link. The link is posted solely for the purpose of the source.

If you need anything, please ask!

S/Cap thread

S/Cap NO Discussion thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel