SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snip
The use of the word forensic, to me, is comical. Digital scrubbing to me means removing information and doesn't make sense in the context of this situation? Here we are, a bunch of nothing, and no proof other than statements containing the validity of forensic evidence. IMHO.
snip

When people misuse technology to imply something that really isn't accurate, it irks me. IMO the "forensic analysis" that Jenna released yesterday is such a misuse. She and her team are claiming (eg in this USWeekly article) that the analysis "has definitively confirmed none of the text messages in question came from Jenna’s phone". But this is not what the forensic report says - what it says is that they analyzed data collected on 9/18/2018 from her phone and did not find anything that matched the texts that RS released, but that's all the forensic analysis proves. It does not mention the possibility that the texts could have been deleted before they collected the data they analyzed and that's why they didn't find them. It's not hard to do this ...

This article addresses how iPhones store messages and how to completely delete them (along with any backups) so that nothing embarrassing can subsequently be found. At the time this article was written (5/11/2017) the latest IOS was 10 but 11 was pushed out last fall to iPhone 6 and 6+ and just recently IOS 12 was pushed out to iPhone 6 and 6+ devices - IMO the IOS on Jenna's phone was new enough to have been coded to completely erase all aspects of any embarrassing text messages, and she had a full week after the texts were released on 9/11/2018 to figure out how to erase them from her phone and iPad before submitting them for analysis. Nothing about this convinces me that Jenna did not originally send those messages - only that she has done the best she could to cover her tracks. JMHO

Source in linked articles, my own iPhone experience and Jenna's IG release of the forensic report

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:48 am

Good Post @Lucas15

IMO, Jenna should have just made a quiet apology to Jordan and slunk away for a while instead of causing all this unnecessary and unbelievable nonsense.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:49 pm

@Lucas15 Thank you. I'm no expert, but it really irked me as well. Every time I read a explanation it sounded like it was coming from a ten year old with minimal writing experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Alum Jenna Cooper Is Writing a Book About Jordan Kimball Drama: ‘I Have Definitive Proof’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jenna-cooper-is-writing-a-book-about-jordan-kimball-drama/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 29, 2019 1:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Alum Jenna Cooper Is Writing a Book About Jordan Kimball Drama: ‘I Have Definitive Proof’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jenna-cooper-is-writing-a-book-about-jordan-kimball-drama/

Go away. Nobody cares any more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Jesus Christ, seriously? Everybody can write a book now!! no no
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed May 29, 2019 3:15 pm

limoncello wrote:Jesus Christ, seriously? Everybody can write a book now!! no no
Yes but not everybody can sell one - and I'm thinking Jenna won't!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm

I certainly wouldn't be interested in the book. How can she think there would be a demand for this, or more likely she wants to set the record straight and clear her name.

The problem is, it was so long ago, who really cares at this point, I'm not sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Congratulations to Jenna!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7v3YeZHkFs/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:20 pm

What happened with the "book"?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Is she married?? At least having a baby to take care of may take her mind off the book. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:50 pm

@Newto No she has a boyfriend: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gdQvIHwb-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

+19
Fan4life
Linds911
happygolucky
Norcalgal
HavaDrPepper