SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:47 am

northernviewer wrote:@havadrpepper ya, it’s kinda sad how they conspire to make sure a contestant goes home.  Joe gets Jordan as his 3rd .... the others get past winners and experienced dancers..... and Joes the one that gets criticized and laughed at?!?  It just doesn’t sit right with me....

I like Joe. Great, loyal, handsome, smart and funny Chicago Joe. I’m a little worried about his devotion to Kendall because her interaction with Leo made me feel she is very naive and easily confused to put it nicely. I like Jordan. I think he’s handsome and just plain funny and I appreciate both those attributes. Having said all that, IMO Joe deserved to be criticized and laughed at. He was clowning and his dance and whoever chose his partner were designed for comedy so, people laughed. Every week he is the next level after terrible, IMO. DWTS is a dance competition and whoever can’t dance for whatever reason should be voted off, IMO. The longer BN keeps Joe on, the more he will be laughed at because he cannot dance. Not can’t dance because he hasn’t had the degree of training some others have but, but can’t dance because he cannot dance, period. No excuses, none needed. I don’t like seeing him treated like a clown but, there’s no other role for Joe in a dance competition. Adding Jordan just ensured complete slapstick and they didn’t disappoint. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Have to say Melissa Rycroft was looking good last night! She really kept up with Cheryl. Not bad for being mommy to 3 kids and not having dance as her #1 focus.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@havadrpepper ya, it’s kinda sad how they conspire to make sure a contestant goes home.  Joe gets Jordan as his 3rd .... the others get past winners and experienced dancers..... and Joes the one that gets criticized and laughed at?!?  It just doesn’t sit right with me....

I like Joe. Great, loyal, handsome, smart and funny Chicago Joe. I’m a little worried about his devotion to Kendall because her interaction with Leo made me feel she is very naive and easily confused to put it nicely. I like Jordan. I think he’s handsome and just plain funny and I appreciate both those attributes. Having said all that, IMO Joe deserved to be criticized and laughed at. He was clowning and his dance and whoever chose his partner were designed for comedy so, people laughed. Every week he is the next level after terrible, IMO. DWTS is a dance competition and whoever can’t dance for whatever reason should be voted off, IMO. The longer BN keeps Joe on, the more he will be laughed at because he cannot dance. Not can’t dance because he hasn’t had the degree of training some others have but, but can’t dance because he cannot dance, period. No excuses, none needed. I don’t like seeing him treated like a clown but, there’s no other role for Joe in a dance competition. Adding Jordan just ensured complete slapstick and they didn’t disappoint. JMO.

Some people can’t sing. I think Joe can’t dance. IMO the effort is there but the aptitude is not. Jen is a competitive dancer and I would imagine at some point, perhaps already, as an athlete she would get no satisfaction from continuing week to week knowing some of her colleagues have more sophisticated routines and more progress but are being eliminiating. Most athletes have a win on merit mindset. That is the dilemma with Joe. He charms and endears, has a great smile and seems to be an all round nice guy, but he chose to be in a dance competition that in reality always has a mix of experienced vs nonexperienced (Rashad I believe was inexperienced by comparison) and IMO he’s made a healthy payday but at this point he’s out of his wheelhouse.
Cute as can be but alas no rhythm.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Joe may be out of his element as a dancer but to be honest he is hardly a "star" either even by the loose standards attributed to reality tv participants. He was on our tv's for only a matter of weeks yet he snagged an invitation to DWTS. As an invited guest they should treat him with a lot more respect and stop patronizing Jenna for "what she has to put up with". If they don't want people with no rhythm on the show, even with the potential to stick around due to fan votes, then they need to better filter who receives invitations. I put this situation on the DWTS producers and give Joe a lot of credit for continuing to show up each week just to be kicked down. Glad he is getting a hefty paycheck and as long as he treats Jenna well, shows up to practices, and plays nice with other contestants I hope he continues to stick around if for no other reason than to make ABC execs think twice about who they invite and why those "stars" are invited. I'm team Joe all the way!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Have to say Melissa Rycroft was looking good last night! She really kept up with Cheryl. Not bad for being mommy to 3 kids and not having dance as her #1 focus.

That body of Melissa's.... WOWZA'S. She is in awesome shape after having 3 kids. Obviously, she is taking very good care of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Minney wrote:Joe may be out of his element as a dancer but to be honest he is hardly a "star" either even by the loose standards attributed to reality tv participants.  He was on our tv's for only a matter of weeks yet he snagged an invitation to DWTS.  As an invited guest they should treat him with a lot more respect and stop patronizing Jenna for "what she has to put up with".  If they don't want people with no rhythm on the show, even with the potential to stick around due to fan votes, then they need to better filter who receives invitations.  I put this situation on the DWTS producers and give Joe a lot of credit for continuing to show up each week just to be kicked down.  Glad he is getting a hefty paycheck and as long as he treats Jenna well, shows up to practices, and plays nice with other contestants I hope he continues to stick around if for no other reason than to make ABC execs think twice about who they invite and why those "stars" are invited.  I'm team Joe all the way!

This is showing ABC how many crossover viewers there are between the 2 shows. No other way for Joe to stay, given his judges scores.

I agree they need to stop patronizing Jenna. She’s getting paid each week just like the rest.

Just when I thought Joe was this season’s worst dancer, Jordan shows up. He was clunky!

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Minney wrote:Joe may be out of his element as a dancer but to be honest he is hardly a "star" either even by the loose standards attributed to reality tv participants.  He was on our tv's for only a matter of weeks yet he snagged an invitation to DWTS.  As an invited guest they should treat him with a lot more respect and stop patronizing Jenna for "what she has to put up with".  If they don't want people with no rhythm on the show, even with the potential to stick around due to fan votes, then they need to better filter who receives invitations.  I put this situation on the DWTS producers and give Joe a lot of credit for continuing to show up each week just to be kicked down.  Glad he is getting a hefty paycheck and as long as he treats Jenna well, shows up to practices, and plays nice with other contestants I hope he continues to stick around if for no other reason than to make ABC execs think twice about who they invite and why those "stars" are invited.  I'm team Joe all the way!
Exactly ... that’s what I’ve said often too ... they’re invited guests ... treat them as such!  Contestants like Joe are used so Len can play his bad cop schtick...
 I say Joe should use them right back and suck out every last penny he can from the hateful side of this show.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Now that I've watched Joe (& Jordan) this week and a few other videos, it seems like he's almost going backward. I think it would have been better to have a former DWTS person instead of someone with even less talent. Joe would have been the worst of the 3 in that case but he would have been forced to do more instead of barely doing anything. I do believe he's outlasted his talent and it's time for him to leave. I don't like watching the ones who are practically professional dancers but there have been ones I've liked in the past who have some talent and do well despite that. Joe's just not one of them, likable as he is. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Exactly ... that’s what I’ve said often too ... they’re invited guests ... treat them as such!  Contestants like Joe are used so Len can play his bad cop schtick...
 I say Joe should use them right back and suck out every last penny he can from the hateful side of this show.
I sure do agree with you. They knew he could not dance when they offered him an opportunity that was hard to turn down. They were thinking of the ratings- not him. He was put with others that had varying degrees of dance experience already. How hard would that be to face criticism each week no matter how hard you try? This seems to make those "judging" feel superior. Well Bachelor nation - keep voting for who "you" want to advance.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Joe’s not stupid ... he’s figured it out ... no matter how hard he tries... and he has in the first few weeks .. he’s only going to get 6’s at most and Lens stink face ... so he’s decided to have some fun ... good for him ... keep voting BN :yes:DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 10 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 10 Joe-amabile-jordan-kimball-sexy-dwts-salsa Sorry the video did not go through. Can anyone else post Joe and Jordan's dance from last night? Definitely the one I will watch over again.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

just me wrote:DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 10 Joe-amabile-jordan-kimball-sexy-dwts-salsa Sorry the video did not go through. Can anyone else post Joe and Jordan's dance from last night? Definitely the one I will watch over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3TVk-oHLI

my 2 cents, I could tell Joe was more comfortable and his dancing better than Jordan, both guys did look sexy and made it fun to watch!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape