SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:19 am

Linds911 wrote:@havadrpepper since they are all new songs looks like it's same dance style yet different choreography.

The judges choice dances are the same songs they would have used IF they had danced on the 2nd night. Only Alexis is using a different song since she did dance the 2nd night. Each of them had to learn the choreography for 2 dances in the same style that week. Since Alexis is the only one that actually danced the 2nd night, it is questionable if the others are using the original choreography or are required to learn new choreography to their original songs.

I guess we will never know unless one of the contestants lets it slip about whether it is the original choreography or not.

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Doats Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Now that was a tango! Bravo!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:47 pm

I don't like it when a woman uses the man as a prop for her, but I have to say Joe looked sexy as Jenna's prop. lolol

Does anyone know where Cheryl's partner got his dancing experience because I know he didn't come on there as green to dancing as Joe was. I think it will come down to them and the couple that are trying to "court" for the final 2. Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:50 pm

@LoveDovez I think Juan Pablo has experience in musical theater. Even so, he nailed that Argentine tango to perfection.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Doats wrote:@LoveDovez I think Juan Pablo has experience in musical theater. Even so, he nailed that Argentine tango to perfection.

@Doats I totally agree. It was beyond perfection. Cheryl has always had a way of bringing out the best in her partners and I hope they win and if not, I hope Alan and his gal does. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:00 pm

@LoveDovez and I'm kinda pulling for Milo. He's certainly not as polished as Juan Pablo but I just kinda like the kid.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Doats wrote:@LoveDovez and I'm kinda pulling for Milo. He's certainly not as polished as Juan Pablo but I just kinda like the kid.

Milo is really good, too. I don't know a thing about him tho, but I've watched his mother over the years. . Jaun Pablo, Milo and Alexis the final 3??
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:21 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Doats wrote:@LoveDovez and I'm kinda pulling for Milo. He's certainly not as polished as Juan Pablo but I just kinda like the kid.

Milo is really good, too. I don't know a thing about him tho, but I've watched his mother over the years.  . Jaun Pablo, Milo and Alexis the final 3??

You may very well be correct. I don't think Joe will last past this week (I could be wrong here) and I'm not sure Evanna has enough of a following.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Joe, far from perfect in this quickstep but so very much better. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:29 pm

I adore Joe blowkiss

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Doats wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Milo is really good, too. I don't know a thing about him tho, but I've watched his mother over the years.  . Jaun Pablo, Milo and Alexis the final 3??

You may very well be correct. I don't think Joe will last past this week (I could be wrong here) and I'm not sure Evanna has enough of a following.

@Doats I don't think Joe or Evanna will make it past the double cut tonight. I could be wrong tho. Joe did great on this quickstep. Loved seeing Nick sitting by Joe's girl. Boy the judges are low scoring Joe to make sure he didn't move past tonight. @@
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:I adore Joe blowkiss

Me, too. All women deserve a Joe in their lives. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape