SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:31 pm

I’m ok with Joe going tonight ... but would love for him stay.  A true underdog ... and an absolute sweetheart...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Doats Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:01 am

Wow, was I wrong. I thought for sure they put Juan Pablo in jeopardy just to garner more votes for next week. He definitely should have made it to the finals and even have taken the trophy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:01 am

Shocker to see Juan Pablo go ... thought he would win mirror ball ...

Joe had a good run ... happy he stayed as long as he did

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:08 am

Shocker I just knew Juan and Cheryl would be in the final 3. I thought Joe and Bobby would go tonight. I think Juan was cheated to be honest.

I think it will be between Milo and Alexis now...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:12 am

Doats wrote:Wow, was I wrong. I thought for sure they put Juan Pablo in jeopardy just to garner more votes for next week. He definitely should have made it to the finals and even have taken the trophy.

So true. I'm still shocked. laugh out loud Cheryl must have lost a bunch of fans over the years she's been gone. Normally she is always in the finals. I think Joe left on a good note. He has gained a million more fans. :yes:

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:53 am

I knew Joe was going tonight. I wasn't upset about Juan Pablo going though. He annoyed me all season as did Alexis.

I haven't voted all season... not on the Joe train here. But I voted tonight... for Evanna!

I would so love to see her win but I can accept Milo as well. He is good but I see a growth in Evanna as a dancer that I don't see in any of the others.

JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:12 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Doats wrote:Wow, was I wrong. I thought for sure they put Juan Pablo in jeopardy just to garner more votes for next week. He definitely should have made it to the finals and even have taken the trophy.

So true. I'm still shocked. laugh out loud Cheryl must have lost a bunch of fans over the years she's been gone. Normally she is always in the finals. I think Joe left on a good note. He has gained a million more fans. :yes:

I do not agree Joe has gained fans. He has a lot from BN of course but, DWTS fans have been BRUTAL about the fact that it’s taken forever for him to get voted off. The insults have been consistent and awful. Look anywhere outside the BN bubble. Try the Gram or Twitter to start.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:34 am

It’s too bad Bobby is in the finals, IMO. I actually would have preferred Joe to him. I’ve found Bobby to be rude and off putting on several different occasions this season.

Based on dancing, the final four should have been Milo, Evanna, Juan Pablo, and Alexis, but I’m cool with either Milo or Evanna winning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I do not agree Joe has gained fans. He has a lot from BN of course but, DWTS fans have been BRUTAL about the fact that it’s taken forever for him to get voted off. The insults have been consistent and awful. Look anywhere outside the BN bubble. Try the Gram or Twitter to start.

Believe me it's not that important to me to waste the time to go looking on the gram or twitter to see what the trolls are saying.... Just saying.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:10 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Believe me it's not that important to me to waste the time to go looking on the gram or twitter to see what the trolls are saying.... Just saying.....

I just thought you might want to know the truth. He’s lucky he finally got voted off, IMO. I hope he didn’t look outside BN for a reality check, either. It’s not his fault so, he doesn’t deserve to have his feelings hurt.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:00 am

Ugh Juan Pablo was my pick to win hissyfit Boo! So wish Bobby Bones or Alexis left instead they bore me. Joe got farther then he/we all expected and he should be proud! Smiley

Milo or Evanna for the win!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 1f49c

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 8367-910 DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:10 pm

I don't think Joe cares what anyone thinks of him. He made it this far, thinking he'd be gone the first week, not knowing how to dance at all. He doesn't even have any rhythm and he knows it. I give him credit for putting up with the judges who were rude and brutal towards him. There is a way to judge and it doesn't have to be embarrassing or full of ridicule for the contestant.

If he didn't last this long I would have stuck it out to watch Juan Pablo. Now that he's gone and Bobby is still in, is the exact reason I gave up on DWTS a few seasons ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape