SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 am

Juan Pablo was the best for me, too bad he was voted off...
DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 DsaYXsAXoAUIyKi
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
Forever perfect! @juanpablodipace @CherylBurke #DWTSFinale #DWTS pic.twitter.com/OFrTqhXkUO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:58 am

Joe is going on the DWTS Live tour, if you check their insta (dwtslivetour) it shows you which shows the stars will be at and joe will be at 25 shows and they are doing 60+ shows, his first show isn’t until January 8th and his last show being on February 5th, so He has some time off. I am sure he is happy for this time off to spend with family and Kendall. IMO, I am so happy for him and you can see from Kendall’s IG story he wasn’t expecting to be asked or even go on tour. it’s funny to me that these things keep coming to him and even though he’s nervous about it he doesn’t back down, he tries his hardest while laughing and having fun with it and is so grateful, IMO.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 am

@Doats

I agree with you that the voters launched both Bobby and Joe as far as they did because of the judging. And, IMO, they continued it bringing the trophy to someone that didn't deserve it to just stick it to the show.

This show has been going downhill for quite a few years IMO and this just might be what kills it. There is no spring version so it seems that ABC is already realizing that this show may have run its course. Shows like this need to bring fresh ideas with each new season and IMO DWTS is not doing it.

Now I will admit that from the beginning to the end I did see improvement in Bobby (and Joe) which to me is what the show is about. I also saw that in Evanna and Milo. However, I did not see that in Alexis or Juan Pablo. For me Juan Pablo's dances all looked alike.

I wish Joe and the other guys good luck in the tour.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 pm

Dance talent wise Milo should've won (actually Juan Pablo should've). I'm not the least little bit upset about Bobby winning though. He was entertaining as hell, well liked and it proves that the judges can't rig it and that a fan base and voting matter. Plus, Sharna was long overdue for a win. ...loooong overdue. Congrats to them.

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel10DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel10 DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Family10DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel15DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:01 pm

notarose wrote:

OMG. Hilarious. Eric, Dean and Wells who have no DWST experience (and I'm assuming dance experience) and Nick who was on the show ages ago, all have better rhythm and look more relaxed than Joe! Still, it was fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm fine with how everything went down. I watch for entertainment only - not invested too much in any contestant. I loved the art that Juan Pablo and Cheryl created (but I could not get over his name). I'm glad that Milo didn't win - he's extraordinarily gifted but winning too early can sometimes dim the lights. Go to college, learn more about yourself and learn to always stay humble. Evanna never stood a chance against JP and Milo. And Bobby - he's entertaining. Does anyone think there could be something 'there' between him and Sharna? I smiled throughout the Bachelor boys number - good on Val for joining the fun.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Sharna recently said that she's dating someone. I think it was on an IG question and answer. Interestingly, Bobby once dated my hairdressers daughter many moons ago when he lived and worked in Austin.

The gang was all on gma this morning and they were joking with Bobby about being the next Bachelor. They even did of mock up of the poster replacing Colton's picture with his. The hosts joked that he might as well go for the ABC trifecta. DWTS champion, American Idol mentor and the Bachelor.

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel10DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel10 DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Family10DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Samuel15DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:11 pm

I went and watched the last program of each and it doesn't seem like Bobby should have been in the finals, let alone win. I really liked Milo and kind of wish I'd watched the season for his dancing.

I thought Joe & the bachelors number was cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:32 pm

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 19 DsbYTLEU0AAeEyQ
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
Congrats to all of our #DWTS finalists!! #DWTSFinale pic.twitter.com/MJdqAAGfuy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 pm

albean99 wrote:I went and watched the last program of each and it doesn't seem like Bobby should have been in the finals, let alone win. I really liked Milo and kind of wish I'd watched the season for his dancing.

I thought Joe & the bachelors number was cute. 

@albean99
You can search Milo and Witney DWTS All Dances - they were incredible.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:02 am

I'll do that. Thanks, @Chgohighlife

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:08 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@Doats

I agree with you that the voters launched both Bobby and Joe as far as they did because of the judging.  And, IMO, they continued it bringing the trophy to someone that didn't deserve it to just stick it to the show.

This show has been going downhill for quite a few years IMO and this just might be what kills it.  There is no spring version so it seems that ABC is already realizing that this show may have run its course.  Shows like this need to bring fresh ideas with each new season and IMO DWTS is not doing it.  

Now I will admit that from the beginning to the end I did see improvement in Bobby (and Joe) which to me is what the show is about.  I also saw that in Evanna and Milo.  However, I did not see that in Alexis or Juan Pablo.  For me Juan Pablo's dances all looked alike.  

I wish Joe and the other guys good luck in the tour.

I often read and hear in reference to DWTS the term “ doesn’t deserve it” when someone advances or wins.  What does that really mean?  Don’t they all deserve to win if they get the votes?  If they’re invited to participate?  If the viewers are so entertained that they want them to win?  We all know a small group are chosen to be finalists right from the get go.... and partnered with pros that they think will take them there.   The judges over score them ... fawn all over them and give saccharine praise at nauseam ... the rest get over criticized and picked on and when they decide it’s time for them to go ... super low scores.   

IMO Bobby deserved that win... he entertained the audience the most .... period.  Was he the best dancer ... heck no!  But this show has never been about the best dancer ... that ship sailed a long time ago .. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape