SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Joe cares what anyone thinks of him. He made it this far, thinking he'd be gone the first week, not knowing how to dance at all. He doesn't even have any rhythm and he knows it. I give him credit for putting up with the judges who were rude and brutal towards him. There is a way to judge and it doesn't have to be embarrassing or full of ridicule for the contestant.

If he didn't last this long I would have stuck it out to watch Juan Pablo. Now that he's gone and Bobby is still  in, is the exact reason I gave up on DWTS a few seasons ago.

@GuardianAngel
IMO, any human would be impacted by the multitude of venomous, mean and ugly comments about Joe on SM. It's not your typical 3 good, one bad, sequence it's just a cowardly pile on of insults and criticisms. IMO, It says a great deal about Joe that he never reacted and continued to keep his head up, keep trying his best and show up every week without quitting. He sounds very glad to have this experience in his rearview and admitted he didn't have another dance in him.
I am personally grateful he's gone and looking forward to his next venture.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Good for Joe to make it this far. If I were a big DWTS fan and didn't know him, I'd have been one of those wanting him to leave weeks ago. Having said that, he made the best of it and I have to give him a lot of credit. I don't think it's fair that the judges are mean to those without natural dance talent. It's the rules that give the viewers so much power so why take it out on the dancers? no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Got here about 25 minutes after the program began but I must say the was the strangest intro into an Argentine tango that I have ever seen. Ever.

Last edited by Doats on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : poor spelling)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:33 pm

So far I have been underwhelmed by most of the dances performed in this finale. The only one that stood out IMO so far was Evanna and Keo's tango. Still 3 free styles to go.

As for the "Bachelor Boys", they looked like they had fun with it.

But the surprising thing for me was the announcement of the stars going on tour... Joe included! I read elsewhere (puredwts) that Bobby has said that he is not going to be on each night of the tour. And, with them having 5 of the guys as the stars, it may be that others may not be on all nights as well since the tour is extremely long this year. Starts mid December and last date is early March. So Joe may not be on all dates and this might be the traveling that he and Kendall have referenced post show.

Now, Bobby's freestyle... I enjoyed it. It fit his personality and I did like that he used some of the other stars from this season (saw Joe in there right up front).

I still want Evanna to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:50 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 pm

I absolutely loved Evanna's freestyle. IMO, the best dance of the night. Milo's was good but Evanna was the star of her dance with Keo actually stepping back somewhat.

I still want Evanna but Milo would not be a disappointment. If Alexis or Bobby win, that would be a huge disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:02 am

Oh wow .. Bobby won gigglingDWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 1176891977

I’m happy an underdog won ... a non dancer ... it’s about time .... tired of ringers winning ... yay Bobby and Sharna firework

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 am

Just 3 words " WHAT A JOKE" !!!!!!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:05 am

wow.... he went all season with nothing higher than a 8 and all of sudden on the finale he gets all 10's.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:12 am

First Juan Pablo is voted off. And now Bobby wins.

My thought is Joe lasted so long because the voters were tired of the judges lauding the ringers (NOT saying JP was a ringer) and, in effect, dismissing the voting fans. Perhaps that carried over to Bobby.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:06 am

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 DsZKbFGXQAACfNS
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
Our stars won't be the only celebrities you'll see this finale! Don't miss performances by @DanAndShay, @lauren_daigle, @robinthicke, and @AvrilLavigne! #DWTSfinale pic.twitter.com/zzI5iXJxn8
DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 DsaGJJtUUAI-RSz
Your #DWTS finalists traveling to the ballroom in style! #DWTSFinale pic.twitter.com/Gz5atCx3fV
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:14 am

DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 DsaONwJWsAANdky
#TheBachelor Street Boys?  #DWTSFinale #DWTS pic.twitter.com/rzKeYQcK3x
DWTSFinale - DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 18 OlcNdZeasqlgse1y
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Counting down the minutes to the #DWTSfinale with some of our Bachelor Nation favorites! @viallnicholas28 @Eric_Bigger @deanie_babies @WellsAdams pic.twitter.com/ixdaP5sI7y
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape