SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's what I think. I think TPTB wanted Brooke to get to F3 and have her exit and Nick not saying he found love fits it so that it becomes about Brooke and her leaving and a whole bunch of "what ifs" and so the final woman is seen as default. Totally seen this type of edit on the US bach shows where they prop up another contestant and they choose to leave and so it makes the F1 seem like default. TPTB even had Brooke meet Nick's family and his sister post about it on her IG and also post a pic of Brooke with her wine glass with the top part on it for her company mummy's sippy cup laugh out loud  Feels like it was all planned  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Yeah yeah yeah..... the miracle clarity the morning of the FRC eh? hehehe rofl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Here's what I think. I think TPTB wanted Brooke to get to F3 and have her exit and Nick not saying he found love fits it so that it becomes about Brooke and her leaving and a whole bunch of "what ifs" and so the final woman is seen as default. Totally seen this type of edit on the US bach shows where they prop up another contestant and they choose to leave and so it makes the F1 seem like default. TPTB even had Brooke meet Nick's family and his sister post about it on her IG and also post a pic of Brooke with her wine glass with the top part on it for her company mummy's sippy cup laugh out loud  Feels like it was all planned  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Yeah yeah yeah..... the miracle clarity the morning of the FRC eh? hehehe rofl cantstopl

I don't think there's any miracle clarity the morning of FRC. I think the lead knows who they are choosing long before MTP/LCD and FRC.

I think there's a reason that every single season at the F3 RC for Bach AU the F1 is dressed in the same pattern and same for FRC where the F1 is dressed in the F1 color.

That's more than coincidence considering the stylists dress the contestants and shows me they know who the lead wants for F1 before the finale episode even films Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633   

Everything else to suggest otherwise is edits and to convince audiences of doubt :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 am

chailatte wrote:
Rosieglow wrote:I agree @stonleigh i think Britt will need convincing that she was meant to be in the final 2. Her whole story was based on trust issues from her last partner etc. This whole edit has been on trust i.e. Cass and now the Brooke exit. It would be funny if it was her that rejects him, based on no trust and not the other way around.

That would certainly be a shock ending... Maybe the scene where he doubles over is after he is rejected and the chosen lady has already sashayed off stage and back at the limo, like jeeves take me outta here!

I would LOVE that ending!!!! The lead rejected by F1... Never happened on FRC right??? cheerdance

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:08 am

I don't see Britt rejecting Nick when she told him tonight that she is "all in"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:

I don't think there's any miracle clarity the morning of FRC. I think the lead knows who they are choosing long before MTP/LCD and FRC.

I think there's a reason that every single season at the F3 RC for Bach AU the F1 is dressed in the same pattern and same for FRC where the F1 is dressed in the F1 color.

That's more than coincidence considering the stylists dress the contestants and shows me they know who the lead wants for F1 before the finale episode even films Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633   

Everything else to suggest otherwise is edits and to convince audiences of doubt :yes: jmo

yes I agree about the colors at F3. it is no longer a coincidence at this point. Hugesmile

if nick is madly in love at FRC and still with Brit today? THAT I will call it a miracle, for sure!!! :crazed duh   rofl

but my point was more about the edits we will see on telly... same walk on beach.... had a wonderful time with F2 BUT F1 was THE one..... which is hilarious for me because I saw zero love story with brit.

If I was Brit, I would be pissed off right now. red, green and white! regardless if she is or not with nick, I would feel totally cheated by the edits. Each season the same, why they cannot afford 2 or 3 EDITED love stories at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:24 am

after all this fuss, I am with @leapoffaith here ... I will be vastly disappointed if we do not have a major dramatic ending! if we have a normal F2 rejection, a normal proposal F1 and a little panic love by the lead before F1.... Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2292733854 I want some Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2254279460

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:07 am

Okay, I have watched latest episode and I am pretty sure it will be Desiree and Chris ending 2.0. Funny how Brooks and Brook have same names. Desiree was shook when Brooks left, but in the end she always knew Chris was the one for her. I think it will be the same for Nick and Britt.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:19 am

najpoziomka wrote:Okay, I have watched latest episode and I am pretty sure it will be Desiree and Chris ending 2.0. Funny how Brooks and Brook have same names. Desiree was shook when Brooks left, but in the end she always knew Chris was the one for her. I think it will be the same for Nick and Britt.

If they end up as successful as Des and Chris that would be great.

It's funny, during Des' season I wasn't really paying that much attention since I wasn't that into the guys and I wasn't as into editing as I am now. All I saw was her focused on Brooks who it was clear to me he just wasn't that into her. Now I don't care who is on and I focus much more on edit and body language and it was clear to me that while Nick really liked Brook, respected and admired her, he wasn't into her. It was all the usual editing tricks. I really should go back and rewatch Des' season with new eyes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 am

najpoziomka wrote:Okay, I have watched latest episode and I am pretty sure it will be Desiree and Chris ending 2.0. Funny how Brooks and Brook have same names. Desiree was shook when Brooks left, but in the end she always knew Chris was the one for her. I think it will be the same for Nick and Britt.

not at all the same ending IMO
I vividly remember this Brooks/Desiree chat on the bench at the beach
Desiree was begging him to stay. she was the lead.
Brooks wanted out a long time before that episode but prods asked him to stay and he had zero feelings for Desiree.

Not at all the same situation IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:32 am

Nick was so much not into her that he spend so much time with her that many girls were bitter and quite jealous about it. He definitely fake so many things but I agree that he was never into Brooke or he would have asked/begged her to stay. I think it is a good thing for both. They wanted different things and both would have been miserable.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:26 pm

HEA wrote:after all this fuss, I am with @leapoffaith here ... I will be vastly disappointed if we do not have a major dramatic ending! if we have a normal F2 rejection, a normal proposal F1 and a little panic love by the lead before F1.... Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2292733854  I want some  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2254279460

So none of the rumors are true? 
Without a doubt, I think he picks an F1 cuz it has to play into the DM narrative that he dumped F1. But what happens after that.

I think I asked when Nick traveled for the GoPro expo but I didn’t get an answer.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:
HEA wrote:after all this fuss, I am with @leapoffaith here ... I will be vastly disappointed if we do not have a major dramatic ending! if we have a normal F2 rejection, a normal proposal F1 and a little panic love by the lead before F1.... Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2292733854  I want some  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2254279460

So none of the rumors are true? 
Without a doubt, I think he picks an F1 cuz it has to play into the DM narrative that he dumped F1. But what happens after that.

I think I asked when Nick traveled for the GoPro expo but I didn’t get an answer.

we still do not know at this point 100%

DM is now set with Nick and Cass are back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF