SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 am

I think her convo with her sister was highly edited. Although Michelle did say those things, it all could have been taken out of context. I didn’t find it off-putting. My sister would be saying the same thing, especially if I looked like Cassie, knowing that so many guys are out there waiting for me laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:30 pm

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 022519-wabc-colton-cassie-img
https://abc11.com/entertainment/bachelor-colton-visits-his-final-4-womens-hometowns/5155875/
hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Cassie-Colton-2
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-cassie-pulls-away-as-colton-expresses-feelings/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 ?format=500w

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 ?format=500w

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Colton+falling+for+cassie

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 No+blessing+for+cassie

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Where+is+cassie+at

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Cassie+no+love
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Regarding the close family dynamics - whomever in the family brings in a significant other can 'upset' the dynamic - for better or worse. If I were Colton, I would be a bit cautious about a family that is so close. As a parent, you give your child roots and wings. The roots run deep in Cassie's family but a sure sign of an adult is spreading your wings, knowing you have the love and support of your family. I'm not sure Cassie has spread her wings and really flown on her own.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Regarding the close family dynamics - whomever in the family brings in a significant other can 'upset' the dynamic - for better or worse. If I were Colton, I would be a bit cautious about a family that is so close. As a parent, you give your child roots and wings. The roots run deep in Cassie's family but a sure sign of an adult is spreading your wings, knowing you have the love and support of your family. I'm not sure Cassie has spread her wings and really flown on her own.

I agree with you , but if anything I'm sure she grew from this whole expierence and if she is with Colton , once they can get out in public together it's' likely she will grow even more with him., I think Colton is unlike any guy she's dated in the past. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Regarding the close family dynamics - whomever in the family brings in a significant other can 'upset' the dynamic - for better or worse. If I were Colton, I would be a bit cautious about a family that is so close. As a parent, you give your child roots and wings. The roots run deep in Cassie's family but a sure sign of an adult is spreading your wings, knowing you have the love and support of your family. I'm not sure Cassie has spread her wings and really flown on her own.

Though something unique about Cassie's family that I've noticed is that they are extremely close but also very very inclusive. Like matt had said, they don't know Colton, and that was his issue. Him allowing his daughter to get engaged with someone that the family didn't know was a red flag for him, and understandably so. If you look at all of Cassie and Michelle's ex boyfriends, they were extremely supported, cared, and included in Cassie's family. Heck you see that with Landon (Cassie's brother) and his girlfriend Saige. Saige almost seems like their 3rd daughter. And looking at Cassie's friends and their support for Matt through IG (one friend saying that the Randolphs were her second family and they took her in as her family was overseas) I think it's a very positive aspect, and pretty healthy. Amy (Cassie's mom) said on YO S2 that what sucks for her as a parent is that they build these deep relationships with their children's SO and when they break up it's very difficult on the parents as well.

I'm not too concerned about the close family dynamics. Rather, I think that would be reeeaall good for Colton especially if he's moving here to LA, alone, without any family. It'll be like his second family and a great foundational support through this new transition.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Jolena wrote:

I agree with you , but if anything I'm sure she grew from this whole expierence and if she is with Colton , once they can get out in public together it's' likely she will grow even more with him., I think Colton is unlike any guy she's dated in the past. jmo

i just wanted to say i love your avatar!!! hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f60d

she looks like she in lurv in that pic Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

i just wanted to say i love your avatar!!!  hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f60d

she looks like she in lurv in that pic Hugesmile

beatingheart :fanningfan I think so too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:05 am

Jolena wrote:

Since I have a 23 year old daughter, and maybe it is just me, I didn't really like the father's attitude. I understand it but he seemed pretty controlling- especially if it is true that he flies to Portugal to confront Cassie again. Cassie did sign up to be on the show so why not let her own that? It is the father who is treating Cassie like a child who has no sense- maybe that is why Cassie seems younger around him. I think it is best to let your daughter learn by experience what is best for them. It's not like Colton is a serial murderer.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:45 am

I can understand Cassie's families concerns if she was dating Colton in the real world.

Past leads, contestants, and their families understand that the couple barely know each other and getting engaged on a produced reality TV show is different than getting engaged in the the real world.

Cassie and her family seem to have a challenge separating reality and the produced TV aspect of the relationship. Production is focusing on the drama to get one of the most dramatic season endings in franchise history JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 9ffa3310
Cassie liked this tweet. I don’t feel like she would like something like this if this was not true or along the lines of the truth.

Twitter source:my screen cap
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buafk5Lgp1x/
thecolonel1215
Lombardi House
Why so sad, she didn’t go home. #bachelornation #thebachelor #bachelorlighting #thebachelorlighting #hollywood #lombardihouse
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit