SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by krusca Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 am

Just saw the family member you refer to above just followed Hannah Godwins fake account I believe and caelynn.. maybe trying to throw everyone off..

krusca

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:28 am

I don't think trying to throw anyone off but just following the girls out of curiosity JMHO.

There have been other family members that followed contestants who were not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:32 am

Colton tweeted something about the bachelor earlier and his aunt that followed Cassie replied to his tweet saying “ it’s driving your nosy aunts crazy wondering what happened.” My guess is his aunt doesn’t know much if anything about the ending. Unless she saying that on purpose.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:42 am

I figure the only family members who would know would be the parents and maybe siblings, I also don't tend to give much weight to family members who follow bachelor spoilers as them following someone could be a result of RS and not b/c they were given that information from the F1 or the lead ...but who knows.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:58 am

CalJacob8 wrote:Colton tweeted something about the bachelor earlier and his aunt that followed Cassie replied to his tweet saying “ it’s driving your nosy aunts crazy wondering what happened.” My guess is his aunt doesn’t know much if anything about the ending. Unless she saying that on purpose.

I just looked at Aunt Shannon's following list on Twitter and she follows RS, she most likely reads his weekly spoilers, so that could be the reason why she decided to follow Cassie. A little OT, aunt Shannon definitely rolls differently from Colton based on her following list and I like it!!! I'm now following her on Twitter, I like her feed.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 am

Hopefully RS has a update for us tomorrow! I can't wait any longer.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:23 am

jessietrey wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
jessietrey wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:The videos on the YouTube account have been deleted. I had a feeling they would be deleted so I'm not surprised.

Why do you think they had  to be deleted?

I think that Cassie likely chose to delete them before the show airs and a bunch of people start looking into who she is, that's just my opinion.

Got ya! I watched one and I thought she came off really well. Oh well!

I completely agree, I don't think that she came off bad. I just think sometimes people try to clean up their social media accounts for when the show airs to go into it with a clean slate, if you know what I mean.

i really enjoyed them as well! i could actually see how well colton and cassie could be a perfect match! she is into fitness, she seemed to have a very kind heart, but she also had a bit of spunk to her and the sisters were really cute together - jmo

One of the videos I liked watching was the personality quiz because it gave more insight into how she views herself. I found it interesting that she said she thrives in awkward situations. Her sister said those situations make Cassie "feel empowered". For some reason I feel like that quality would really help her on The Bachelor. Because there are many awkward moments and times when you're put in uncomfortable situations (group dates) on this show.

So Colton just put up an IG story with the results from doing a personality quiz laugh out loud i wonder if Cassie gave him the idea Hugesmile i am also wondering if they are on a SHV atm? anyone have any idea when last couples had them?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:31 am

I think it’s possible he might be on SHV because he didn’t post from “home” the whole weekend. But that’s my question also, do they do those right after thanksgiving?

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:42 am

CalJacob8 wrote:I think it’s possible he might be on SHV because he didn’t post from “home” the whole weekend. But that’s my question also, do they do those right after thanksgiving?

yeah i i have noticed cassie has been absent from her sisters/family IG....i think it might be after thanksgiving they usually have SHV but i am not 100 question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
CalJacob8 wrote:I think it’s possible he might be on SHV because he didn’t post from “home” the whole weekend. But that’s my question also, do they do those right after thanksgiving?

yeah i i have noticed cassie has been absent from her sisters/family IG....i think it might be after thanksgiving they usually have SHV but i am not 100 question

I have noticed this. Cassie has not been in any of her families Instagram stories after Thanksgiving. Her sister and brother have been in Instagram stories together. Michelle is just with her boyfriend Gregg all the time (per Michelle and Gregg Instagram), no signs of Cassie. Her sister and mother went out to eat yesterday, posted a photo together. No signs of Cassie. It seems like Cassie would be with them and spending time with Michelle. Especially if she was heartbroken and needed family support. You can tell the sisters are best friends and normally spend their time together. However we only saw Cassie on Michelle’s Instagram story the night before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day. So not sure why Cassie is MIA. She is either heartbroken and taking time to herself or the F1.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! Keeping an eye on their movement always helps with speculating. I don't recall a SHV so soon after filming, but I could be wrong. It was a busy travel weekend, so maybe it was a good time to travel in disguise and not be noticed.

We have a thread that we carry over season to season for SHV sleuthing. It's a NO discussion thread. Post any info that might be helpful for SHV's. Please don't forget to add the link to the thread where your post came from.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:51 pm

Just heard the news, looks like we will have to keep an eye on those SHV in the future.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit