SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 am

Bringing here as there's been discussion already about who's voice is it saying "goodbye" and lots of speculation: Osher, Todd, Bill, Taite, etc. Currently per sleuthing, we know Todd is in the NT and sleuthed to be in the finale and thus his voice likely to be the one saying goodbye.

The sleuthing done since before the season began is based on SCs, media, SM activity, odds, etc. Currently there's nothing to suggest three men in the NT for both FDs and then also for LCDs and if there is, further SCs will be needed to determine that as there's none from the preview at present. There's also a summary in the SC of the remaining SCs and the majority are for Todd and Taite (both Bill and Charlie have one set of SCs each left). Until there's solid evidence for three men to be in the NT, I don't see it by anything sleuthed. I remember Georgia's season there was so much about Jake being in Singapore with the final two and discussion by some ex-members (it was speculated they were trolling). It ended up that early sleuthing was correct and SCs supported that there were only two. Currently SCs support only two men in the NT.

There's a summary on the first page of this thread of everything sleuthed thus far. Media stating Taite and Todd for final two and sleuthed SCs for Todd in the NT. Also, per sleuthing Bill was tagged and on SM before Sep 2. Todd and Taite were both back on SM Sep 7. Sleuthing SCs will be the best bet to solidify the F2 and confirm sleuthing for Todd in F2 with Taite and the F2.    

Popcorn For All wrote:Ladies and gentlemen ( I am convinced that there are men here reading the forum even if you don't post) I need to ask you something. I don't know if I read it here or on Facebook but someone commented that the voice we hear saying 'goodbye' in the finale sounds like Bill's not like Todd's and that Bill is the runner-up. I never considered the possibility of Bill being the runner-up. Initially I wasn't even sure if he was going to be top 4 or top 5. I always thought the voice of the 'goodbye' sounded a bit like Todd's voice or even Osher's voice, but then when someone mentioned Bill I decided to go and check, and I just did. Please, go and  see last night's elimination, when the last rose is going to be offered, Bill looks at Dan and the other guys and tells them 'good luck, boys' and I am shocked but in that moment Bill's voice sounds very similar to Osher's voice and also similar to the voice of the contestant saying 'goodbye'. Can you please go and watch the scene again and tell me what you think? Try to do it without bias please, because we all have bias, especially if we have a favourite. It just occurred to me that just like with Richie's season, is there any chance for the top 3 to go to the Northern Territory? IF- only if- Todd is eliminated there he is very close to Perth. It would be great if we knew who had the last hometown and where was the top 4 last ceremony held. I will copy this post on the F1-54 and see what you have to say. As I am saying, I think we all know now that Taite wins but we have always departed from the idea that only the top 2 make it to the NT, but the voice....It never occurred to me to listen carefully to Facebook until I read somewhere else that it was Bill's voice and that he was the F2.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 am

Definitely still Todd IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:05 am

I know Taite is likely the winner but does anyone else think it’s strange that they are making it so obvious. I feel like it’s building up to something.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:28 am

Bobette wrote:Definitely still Todd IMO.
Bobette. Your avatar pic. Gold
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:40 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Definitely still Todd IMO.
Bobette. Your avatar pic. Gold

TY  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

My two favourites drunk and kissing - TenPlay extras has been better than the actual show this season IMO.  

Full vid here if you can watch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Discussion carried over from Todd's thread to bring in comparisons with the rest of the Top 4.  Ali's hand placement while kissing is a dead giveaway to what's going on in her head IMO.  

She pulls them in if she's attracted and pushes back/controls the kiss if she's not.  Todd isn't her usual type IMO and it shows.  I'll be interested to see how she kisses him on their 2nd date...

Early favourite/lust:

via GIPHY

No passion but fun/relaxed:

via GIPHY

Holding back/controlling the kiss:

via GIPHY

Get a room:

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:44 pm

@Bobette well done! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:26 pm

I think we can agree the Todd was MOT and in hindsight probably for a very good reason. Todd is what Ali says she wants but she is not ready to have or respect. She is by far the most physical lead we have had and I suspect that her impulsiveness would have led to heartbreak for Todd in the long run.

I think the attraction to him would have taken her by surprise but then again I wouldn’t be surprised if she was asked to bring him to F2 as tptb would have known he was the next lead from precasting. Hence the knight in shining armour costume

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Sundy wrote:I think we can agree the Todd was MOT and in hindsight probably for a very good reason. Todd is what Ali says she wants but she is not ready to have or respect. She is by far the most physical lead we have had and I suspect that her impulsiveness would have led to heartbreak for Todd in the long run.

Agree.

Same old. Same old... F2 is perfect on paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:29 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think we can agree the Todd was MOT and in hindsight probably for a very good reason. Todd is what Ali says she wants but she is not ready to have or respect. She is by far the most physical lead we have had and I suspect that her impulsiveness would have led to heartbreak for Todd in the long run.

Agree.

Same old. Same old... F2 is perfect on paper.
Exactly @HEA
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Sundy wrote: I suspect that her impulsiveness would have led to heartbreak for Todd in the long run.

Exactly this and why I'm glad she didn't pick him even if she'd changed and had some epiphany and realization. He dodged that mess and heartbreak for sure imo as she has a lot of growing up to do first. First season where I was hoping for someone to be F2 and not win. There's someone much much better suited for him Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:41 pm

I think the attraction to him would have taken her by surprise but then again I wouldn’t be surprised if she was asked to bring him to F2 as tptb would have known he was the next lead from precasting. Hence the knight in shining armour costume

Yep totally agree @Sundy.  In a way it's merciful they left his first date till so late because it's going to be hard to watch these next few eps knowing where it ends up. Upset

But obviously better for Todd in the long run.  I said from the start this was one season I didn't want any of my favourites to win so it's panning out quite nicely for me.  laugh out loud

I need to see Todd get his girl though!  I won't be satisfied if the last time we see him he's upset after being rejected by a girl IMO not good enough for him in the first place.

Find him his Laura please TPTB.   :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All