SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:09 pm

word @Bobette you're reading my mind!  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:word @Bobette you're reading my mind!  bestbud!

Well let's just hope TPTB are also in sync.  They messed up their choice of Leads in 2018 IMO - they owe us Todd! :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 pm

:yes: they do! They also need someone who believes in the process and Nick certainly didn't at all. Todd I think believes in it the way that Matty J did. No guarantees of course but I think it works best for those who do and believe in it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Regarding F1-F4 it's amazing how pre-season so much of the sleuthing was spot on and before even watching the show! Even SM follows. Both Charlie and Bill followed past bachelor contestant/s (we know Charlie DMd Dasha as Paddy gave that away in interview). Just by follows and without watching the show it shows neither one would be in the final two Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:08 pm

@Bobette That is great. Really shows the chemistry. We should do that for all the shows!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:57 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette That is great. Really shows the chemistry. We should do that for all the shows!

thumbsup Agreed!

I stumbled across the Giphy page where they store all the GIFs used in Tweets: Here

Didn't know it existed so bookmarked it for future reference - quite the treasure trove!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Wow they have their own Giphy page! Cool! I knew Giphy existed but didn't realize a specific page can be created.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow they have their own Giphy page! Cool! I knew Giphy existed but didn't realize a specific page can be created.

Me neither!  I found out during the 467 hours I spent trying to make a 6 second GIF.  (Totally worth it laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I think most of the main shows have channels on giphy. I know the Aussie Bette has for a few years and also a verified channel for Bach AU Giphy. 

O/T The US has verified channels for longer years (I remember them having it back in '16). The US ones are all verified channels so the show uses them and stores them when they tweet (Links if wanting to store for their threads: US Bach Giphy Channel  US Bette Giphy Channel  US BIP Giphy Channel )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:04 pm

@AllAboutLove Learn something new everyday. I always just go to the giphy.com page. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:12 pm

@GuardianAngel I do the same as the gifs I've used on here usually aren't from the shows. The ones that are usually are seen already in screencaps but can help with sleuthing a bit to see how the show is editing and which contestants they are focusing on on SM (how many gifs of a contestant, frontrunner could be next bach/bette and they're pushing for him/her. F1 usually gets romantic ones with the lead. Villains get quite a few gifs of them too, etc). 

What's nice if one wants to use or search for gifs from shows, one can go to the channel and then search in that specific channel. I know they have verified channels for DWTS and MAFS too. I think any show that live tweets likely has a channel for their show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Replying from SM/Media thread post 
sprout wrote:Im also questioning Taite as F1. I know Sportsbet has him locked in but this may be another Britt situation but this time as the lead being rejected. I’d also love it if Sportsbet have it wrong and Todd is F1, although I do think he’s too good for her. JMO.
@sprout SB is usually correct so the odds are in their favor. But, they had their additional disclaimer this season which they've never had before that if the winner/last guy rejects the lead at FRC he is considered the winner. 

It was discussed that this could be to go along with the FRC preview that the show had at the end of the season preview of Ali sobbing her eyes out and make it seem like that's plausible. I didn't think it likely she gets rejected by F1 but I may be wrong and it is that and not to F2 (although the voice sounds like Todd saying goodbye but that could be different from her sobbing). 

Usually around this time audiences get doubt with the F1 which is what is happening now with Taite so that's normal. What isn't imo, is some of the SM activity and media sleuthed. Todd even following Ali at the beginning of the season and then her cousin and things. Taite pretty much ruling out moving and his SM is odd how he is still supportive of Charlie and his mum liking negative things about Ali, and his sister not following nor liking anything about Ali. Add in Taite got the short red carpet M&G which is not typical for F1s. 

One part of me says it's all just smokescreen but another side is thinking there may be something off.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All