SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:23 am

Sundy wrote:I’m late to the party obviously but does Todd have a nose stud???? He just lost points

YES.  cantstopl  It's just like I've been saying all along you see - no such thing as perfect Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:56 am

Ali posted on her IG a photo of some of the other guys dancing together with Ivan in front of Ali.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEQIYnnAgZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a1r5aoo6ffml

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:57 am

Sundy wrote:I’m late to the party obviously but does Todd have a nose stud???? He just lost points
Yes! And he gained points from me :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:02 am

Enough wrote:Ali posted on her IG a photo of some of the other guys dancing together with Ivan in front of Ali.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEQIYnnAgZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a1r5aoo6ffml
So mad at TPTB! Why didn't they show this?! :pout

Todd dancing yes please! Seriously this looks like so much fun rather than Ivan doing the same thing over and over.

Also, they totally spliced Ali's reaction for Ivan was actually her reaction to all the guys dancing!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 42674937_574674032967508_6183617382665303054_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:05 am

Enough wrote:Ali posted on her IG a photo of some of the other guys dancing together with Ivan in front of Ali.

Wait...........when did this happen??? I saw Ivan dancing but definitely not a full flash mob?! Did they cut it just to make Ivan look even more cringey doing it all on his own? How dare they! I demand to see the full mob!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KFqMMwR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 am

Ha haa - snap @AllAboutLove.  Where do we send our complaint email? Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

ETA: LOL at Charlie being too cool to dance and/or to paranoid to leave Ali's side.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:11 am

@Bobette laugh out loud seriously it's a disgrace! You can even see Ali's reaction in the pic is the same as what they had in the episode! They spliced it! 

To think it could have been like Georgia's season where the guys all serenaded G. We missed out on some fun flash mob for boring drama.

Filing a complaint to TEN headquarters right as we speak! :angryemotion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:13 am

That whole segment makes so much more sense now. I knew she couldn't be that excited over Ivan! She had her Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d eyes on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:16 am

Bobette wrote:That whole segment makes so much more sense now.  I knew she couldn't be that excited over Ivan!  She had her  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d eyes on.

Exactly! It made zero sense! Shady TPTB   :pout

Yep. Imo other than Charlie being too much up himself I reckon most of these guys were just trying to have a good time and doing so! But not... Warner Brothers USA put in the word that there MUST be at least 3/4 of every episode focused on BORING drama!  Rolling Eyes Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

Makes me think we are missing out on so much good footage. As Ali says "Let me at em"!!!! :angryemotion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:18 am

I think this is the first time Ali is posting a pic of her SD before the episode airs? So likely a shoutout to her man Taite  :gotcha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpET-NXnFFV/?taken-by=alioetjen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think this is the first time Ali is posting a pic of her SD before the episode airs? So likely a shoutout to her man Taite  :gotcha:

OMG that bathing suit is so high cut she would have fit right in on Nick's season.  Good to see she's up to date with her Essential Beauty appointments though - only the best for F1.  giggling

ETA: cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 OFLJNAs

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:26 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think this is the first time Ali is posting a pic of her SD before the episode airs? So likely a shoutout to her man Taite  :gotcha:

OMG that bathing suit is so high cut she would have fit right in on Nick's season.  Good to see she's up to date with her Essential Beauty appointments though - only the best for F1.  giggling

There was some serious wedgie action going on that season. Cass with her floss bottom bathers laugh out loud 

Yes only the best for her F1  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens