SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:30 am

I edited my post to include the picture and comments - we're not the only ones to have noticed. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 am

Hmmm are we sure that this is Taite's SC? Ali's suit is different as is her hair. 

Posted pic and SC in the SC thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4918p144-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1357077
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 am

All the feels.

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 A66bae10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:08 am

Are these slurping noises real or foley - I can't tell!  cantstopl Definitely more than pecks here @AllAboutLove.

Source

Who knew my least favourite Lead would turn out to be the one to bring the goods in such spectacular fashion.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:19 am

Sundy wrote:All the feels.

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 A66bae10

*sigh* I could just look at this instead of the episode :yes:

@Sundy definitely all the feels PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:21 am

Bobette wrote:Are these slurping noises real or foley - I can't tell!  cantstopl Definitely more than pecks here @AllAboutLove.

Source

Who knew my least favourite Lead would turn out to be the one to bring the goods in such spectacular fashion.

@Bobette cantstopl lots of suction action there! She's hoovering him. I can't look away Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am

I take my hat off to her - absolutely no acting going on when it comes to the kissing that's for sure.  100% authenticity.  laugh out loud  
If she's like this in eps 1-4 I feel like the producers might need to physically restrain her when it gets down to HTDs.  lolpanda
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:50 am

It's so funny because this is how the US Bettes kiss on the first episode the first night  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

ETA: Speaking of kisses. Ali has pashed Bill more than she did Rob. Makes me wonder if Bill goes further than Rob. Need to sleuth SCs and also post in the F1-F4 thread to figure out who all is in F4  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 am

I am surprise Bill get to Top 5. Ali said Bill is not sincere and he said things that she want to hear and yet she is not letting him go. Maybe a good kisser??

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 am

Bill is the only one other than Charlie, Rob, Taite, and Todd who get SDs per sleuthing. So it makes sense he'd go further. Plus, gotta have some drama for the 2on1 date and then with Charlie and Bill. No way that will be allowed to go yet. TPTB want the drama. As long as there's no Jarrod at F2 it's a win laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

New extras video "best superpower to have on a date". Very revealing.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/best-superpower-on-a-date

Lambchops: I've been on a few where I felt invisible.

Todd: I would say the power to become invisible because I've had a few shocker first dates so if it happened that I could become invisible and just sneak out that'd be perfect.

Rob: I thought someone was going to say x-ray vision but that's just inappropriate. [Pete: say it if you feel it!]

Charlie: What about the ability to read minds. That would give you quite an insight into what she's thinking and feeling and you can just be done and she's like "this is amazing!" ( Suspect )

Jules: I don't know if I would want mind reading.

Bill: That's my one! I would love to be able to.

Jules: I would see it almost as a curse.

Bill: Why man? You would not be wasting any of your time because you'd know what they're thinking ( Suspect )

Lambchops: And if you were making mistakes you could adjust in a hurry.

Pete: It could be like a social experiment to figure out what's wrong with you.....

... not that there's anything wrong with us, but it would be fun to know... if there was (laugh out loud)

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:18 am

cantstopl rofl The way this is written cracks me up.  It's like the transcript of a True Crime documentary

At first glance it looks like an ordinary front room, but this staircase holds a terrible secret and was once at the centre of a major Australian scandal

It looks like your average staircase, the kind one can find in any modest suburban home or apartment.

But this carpeted flight of stairs is currently at the centre of one of the biggest scandals in Australian reality television history.

On these steps, an act of betrayal took place that left one man broken and a woman's reputation in tatters.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 B4YMT1s

The shocking act started a chain reaction that would disgrace one of the country's biggest TV franchises and lead to a ratings disaster for a major network.

Most stairs are used to transport guests up and down levels of a home or building, but these stairs were used as a prop in a sex act that would go on to change The Bachelorette star Ali Oetjen's life forever.

It is these stairs where Ali allegedly cheated on her then-boyfriend Grant Kemp with one of his friends during a wild house party.

Source

Please call your next witness:  The man who sold Ali the phone upon which she wrote the incriminating texts.  hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens