SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:16 am

We need to find that Marina lady. It's an Instagram pic, yes?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:You changed your username to the perfect one for this season @Popcorn for All Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 :yes:

2pop

I know, right? Hahahaha, but ironically, it looks like all but me can post the popcorn emoji rofl rofl rofl  I cannot find it dizzy  I am clueless, I know. It is the show's fault that I am almost sleepless and my cognitive capabilities are subpar now Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887 . My brain is too active but for the wrong reasons...I think about the show all the time, it is embarrassing.  Luckily, I just discovered that I am not alone, last week I learnt that other friend  who I would have never pictured watching the show does in fact  watch the show too and so does her lovely husband.  Basically, on Friday, there we were, the four of us - she, her husband, my husband, and I- out for dinner in a great place, yet  we spend a third of the time talking about Ali's guys!   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 and tomorrow they are coming  for the GF, we will have champagne, cheese and tissues just in case!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698  What has this show done to me!!! :crazed :crazed :crazed I think the four of us are happy to keep our Bachelorette obsession private from our other friends, in the world in which we move we would be considered not just pariahs but crazy pariahs rotfl rotfl rotfl

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos as usual :S)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I know I'm so sad mainly because I don't think anyone there is for him and mostly  I wanted a full season of him! sad

@AllAboutLove console

How's this to get you through the night: maybe they have a grand plan to put Todd in Paradise and let all the girls froth over him only to realise it's "too soon" and exit himself from the show.

That gives him three months of recouperation time back in AU before bada bing bada boom, the BiP episode airs where he leaves and immediately he's announced as Bach. Yeah?

YEAH?! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 am

@Popcorn For All when you click on the Smiley Emoticons select View more Emoticons and then select "Fun Smileys" and the popcorn one is in there  yes

@Bobette That sounds like a plan  Praying   (anything to not have a celeb lead again. I am so annoyed because I bet they'll go back to that and it will be a dud season again like Nick's! hissyfit )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:39 am

Keeping hope alive here - the wording of this article is suspicious to me.

Bill Goldsmith, 31, Taite Radley, 28, and Todd King, 26, were all pictured on the same island country where Bachelorette In Paradise is being filmed.

In Fiji.  Not at the resort.  Also WHY are there no pap pics considering they got EVERY other contestant landing at Nadi? WHY are Todd and Taite alone when everyone else had handlers?  

This pic is very different to the ones we have seen of every other BiP contestant.  Unless I see pics of them actually AT the resort, I'm still not convinced either will be on the show.  JMO

Also this:

'We thought they were waiting for their flight back to Sydney but they didn't' get on our plane.'

Suggests to me they were in the departures lounge.  So maybe not going back to Sydney, but still could have been headed back to another capital city, or just travelling via a different airline (probably the cheapest, knowing TPTB laugh out loud)

Just because they didn't catch the same flight as the poster doesn't mean they didn't leave Fiji, IMO. If they're back in Au for media rounds today/tomorrow this whole thing is a deliberate furphy, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:Keeping hope alive here - the wording of this article is suspicious to me.

Bill Goldsmith, 31, Taite Radley, 28, and Todd King, 26, were all pictured on the same island country where Bachelorette In Paradise is being filmed.

In Fiji.  Not at the resort.  Also WHY are there no pap pics considering they got EVERY other contestant landing at Nadi? WHY are Todd and Taite alone when everyone else had handlers?  

This pic is very different to the ones we have seen of every other BiP contestant.  Unless I see pics of them actually AT the resort, I'm still not convinced either will be on the show.  JMO

Also this:

'We thought they were waiting for their flight back to Sydney but they didn't' get on our plane.'

Suggests to me they were in the departures lounge.  So maybe not going back to Sydney, but still could have been headed back to another capital city, or just travelling via a different airline (probably the cheapest, knowing TPTB laugh out loud)

Just because they didn't catch the same flight as the poster doesn't mean they didn't leave Fiji, IMO.  If they're back in Au for media rounds today/tomorrow this whole thing is a deliberate furphy, IMO.

Source

Going to Fiji for no reason at all to come back to Sydney is definitely not the cheapest way to travel so I don't think this is the case, Bobette. Sydney to Fiji is a direct flight.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 am

No mention of the boys. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 E61ba010
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 am

Oh I love Louis Theroux! Realise that wasn't the point of your post though laugh out loud

Popcorn For All wrote:Going to Fiji for no reason at all to come back to Sydney is definitely not the cheapest way to travel so I don't think this is the case, Bobette. Sydney to Fiji is a direct flight.

I didn't say it was no reason.  It creates drama/intrigue for the finale result. Also I imagine a LOT of bets would have been placed on "picks no one" in the last few hours.  I wasn't joking when I said I wonder if Sportsbet paid for their flights.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:19 am

I posted a summary of things sleuthed for Todd and Taite and possible F1 or no F1 in the F1-F4 thread. Please feel free to add  :detective

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5018p168-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-f1-to-f4-sleuthing-spoilers#1362063

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 am

Sundy wrote:No mention of the boys. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 E61ba010

No boys, I guess it is starting to look more and more like they are heading to Paradise. Oh, thanks for posting this @sundy, I only listen to segments of Kyle and Jackie O when they discuss The Bachelorette but tomorrow I may give it a go because I would like to hear the interview with Louis Theroux!

BTW If neither of the boys 'wins' I think next year sleuthing is going to be more fun because it means that people won't trust Sportsbet as much as they do now Smiley

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:23 am

@AllAboutLove I think we need a Louis Theroux fan page. I’ll be the president Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:23 am

Article on Todd as rumored winner.

It's so odd to me that only Todd, not Taite, has gotten interviews like this from pre-season too where it was an official photo taken post-filming like they did with past F1s 

Anyway it probably doesn't even matter and there's either no F1 or something like laugh out loud Not to mention of course it's not Bill who is F3 but he can't say Taite either I am sure so he has to say Bill.
Does Todd win The Bachelorette?
https://images.thewest.com.au/publication/B881019113Z/1542158682989_G5G1U5GIO.1-2.jpg?imwidth=800&impolicy=.auto

Rumours are persisting that Todd King has won The Bachelorette.

With the finale set to roll out over the next two nights, fans are desperately searching for any clues as to who might be Ali Oetjen’s chosen suitor, with some concluding it has to be King.

While the Perth sales representative may have had a slow start to the competition, he has come home strong, emerging as the audience’s pick to win after making it through the hometown visits and into the final three.

Coincidentally, King was due to fly out of Perth yesterday for “work”, according to Ten, but usually at least the top two fly to Sydney for media opportunities ahead of the show’s finale.

Eagle-eyed fans were also quick to spot a picture on social media of some of this year’s former contestants catching up, including finalists Bill Goldsmith and Taite Radley, with King notably absent.

Ahead of tonight’s episode, King revealed to AAA he could not wait for the secrecy to be over.

“Honestly, I’m absolutely stressed out,” he said. “You saw hometowns and how that went well for me, so coming in this week, there’s so much more invested, so many more feelings invested, so it’s quite scary. I think we are all looking forward to the next step in our lives. In a way, it’s exciting but it’ll be good to get all the secrecy over and done with.”

Should King not be the one Oetjen chooses at the end, he said it was a difficult choice out of the two other finalists. “If it wasn’t me, I’d say that my two best friends in the house were Bill and Taite,” he said. “It’s like splitting hairs, but probably Bill I would say ... they are a bit more compatible.”
https://thewest.com.au/entertainment/does-todd-win-the-bachelorette-ng-b881019113z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens