SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Wow. I've never seen so many BetteAU F1 patterns being used for a contestant like they're doing with Todd. They're going all out laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. I've never seen so many BetteAU F1 patterns being used for a contestant like they're doing with Todd. They're going all out laugh out loud

They must really like him.

I haven't watched this season, but I look forward to getting to know him since he seems so popular. I hope he actually accepts and tptb haven't messed up throwing all their eggs in one basket.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:12 am

In light of what's been sleuthed in SM/Media thread of Todd and Taite seen at the Nadi International Airport in Fiji and how this plays into F1 or if there is a F1.

Per sleuthing since before the season started and until now/finale week:

Todd - got the HEART emoji pre-season pic like all past F1s, media like past F1s, Meet Todd video like past F1s, long red carpet arrival like past F1s, photoshopped on left side like past F1s, followed Ali on IG early in season, follows Ali's cousin (private on IG so she accepted him). Edit and media also likening him to Matty J and that he will be getting the same heartbreak ending. However, DM saying "Todd the rumored winner" when they spoiled the finale was filmed in the NT and SM/Media articles about Todd painting him as possible winner in final week, including using sleuthed things on this forum and using them to say he is F1. Todd supportive of Ali on the show and off the show and displaying what would be typical F1-like behavior for SM activity by a F1. So a mix of lots of F1 patterns that past F1s had and F2 things from pre-season until finale. 

Taite - short red carpet arrival like F2s usually get, no pre-season media push but was shown in Season promos and bad edit in those promos seeming to foreshadow his being tied with the bad drama guys on show (specifically Charlie). Taite posting his first IG story and distorting his own face and serving up a plate of realness, tagged "dazed and confused" out with the boys clubbing, rumored to be spotted seen flirting with other girls, his mate Phil laughing comment that's negative about Ali, the lead chasing him (I compared him to Sasha who left he show on SamF's season and they had to convince him to go back), DM and other media saying Sportsbet saying Taite F1 and likely winner. DM also having an article about Ali being dumped by intended-F1. Edit mixed like an intruder and F1 with late SD but insider extra vids with Charlie and being involved in drama, liking posts with Charlie and Ali liking posts against Charlie not matching a couple together. Taite interview saying NO to moving to Adelaide and good luck to whoever wins in negative way. A mix of F2 first episode no red carpet and little pre-season push, obvious F1 edit later in season but one who is not chasing lead like past F1s. 

Filming schedule - has been sleuthed that at least two weeks are unaccounted for and stated as something off about that since they may have done reshoots or halted filming (someone leave and they convinced them to go back a la Sasha? Something else? A combo of things). Sleuthed that Ali met with Nick and TEN to possibly go over plan to deal with their finale endings. 

SHV - no safe house visits (happy couple visits where the lead and her F1 meet up post-filming for secret rendezvous) sleuthed during season or pre-season 

SCs/Season Preview - Ali shown sobbing her eyes out at FRC. Speculated to be either for letting Todd go at F2 or something happens such as possible rejection by F1 or something else happens. 

Sportsbet - added a new disclaimer they've never used before 'finalist not accepting settled as winner" meaning if the lead is rejected by their F1 then that intended-F1 will still be seen as the winner and bets honored. Only "tip" noted was for Todd this season and early on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:31 am

Gosh @AllAboutLove we were all right I think. Something certainly doesn’t add up. I am now wondering if she is rejected by her F1. It would pay TPTB to paint Todd in a good light as a potential Bachelor even if he is not F1 and particularly if the F1 either rejects Ali at the final stages or post season. It makes complete sense to me that Ali and Taite are no longer together given his SM. I’m pondering about Todd now though. He has remained and maintained his support for Ali during the season and post. He is her strongest Allie. Is this a marketing tactic? Or more???? scratch
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:40 am

i think Todd is just a genuine sweet guy...probably let go at f2 and was still happy for Ali that she found love ....but if Taite rejects her then imo he may take over Nick as the most hated man in australia affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i think Todd is just a genuine sweet guy...probably let go at f2 and was still happy for Ali that she found love ....but if Taite rejects her then imo he may take over Nick as the most hated man in australia affraid  

You reckon?  IMO a lot of people would want to buy him a beer.  laugh out loud She's not exactly Australia's Sweetheart.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:51 am

@Sundy yep we were all right laugh out loud That's the way I look at it since we sleuthed and speculated about the possibility of all these scenarios. Something definitely wasn't adding up and even back early on when Taite never got a red carpet arrival  Suspect Taite's short red carpet arrival was something everyone noticed as odd straight away!  :yes: Short carpet arrival for Taite and Todd getting soooo many F1 patterns has been a major difference for this season and it makes sense that things are off at FRC (rejected by F1 or split or something else) to justify why this is the case.

I think Todd is/was the TPTB's chosen F1 regardless of who all was on and who they wanted (like they wanted Matty J imo but even more since Todd got F1 patterns like Lee per SM/media). I think Todd is just a caring person and IF Taite rejected Ali I would suspect that Todd finding this out after filming he would feel for her and especially after seeing her sobbing in the Season Preview (which may very well be about being rejected like we speculated as well). Todd's just that kind of guy. He sees the good in everyone almost to a fault per his friends and those that know him that's just how he is so I can see him being empathetic if he was dumped and then she was rejected in turn afterwards. 

F1 rejecting the lead is what Sportsbet alluded to this season just like they alluded to "picks no one" for Nick's season. Sportsbet is different from other betting agencies because they clearly are in bed with TEN somehow imo. If it ends up that she is rejected then for sure it will prove this is so  :yes:  

So being rejected and Ali being shown rejected at FRC could definitely be the ending OR she has split with her F1 (I can't see her having a F1 and being with him unless it's a huge grand ruse!). If something else happens other than those options? Like Todd winning I will be SHOCKED! I don't see that happening per SM pics of Taite and Todd in Fiji and no interviews scheduled for F2.  No interviews scheduled for the F2 like what happened with Nick's season is damage control by TEN imo and Ali on HYBPA this week when leads aren't on there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i think Todd is just a genuine sweet guy...probably let go at f2 and was still happy for Ali that she found love ....but if Taite rejects her then imo he may take over Nick as the most hated man in australia affraid  

You reckon?  IMO a lot of people would want to buy him a beer.  laugh out loud  She's not exactly Australia's Sweetheart.

laugh out loud i never thought of it that way but i always hate watching f2 rejection no matter who it is (in this case if its ali)... either australia will say karmas a b!tch (if they believe that idiot grant) or they will feel bad for ali- for me it will be the latter
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:59 am

Two weeks ago I would have said no way. But now  :yes: he will get backlash imo. 

Just looking at Ali's media and her SM comments this past week tells it all imo. She has gotten so much support lately especially considering Charlie. The main issue too is that she has made it beyond obvious she is in love with Taite, told him, etc, so audiences know HE knows this and yet he'd wait to say no at FRC? 

A finale with a man rejecting a woman at FRC when he could have left (forget producers, he still could have like Sasha or made himself F2) then we are talking about watching something that has never happened before on Bette shows anywhere and the "optics" of a woman who is so in love with a man and that man rejecting her? 

I can see the backlash already for him especially if she is sobbing on the ground like that and those SCs are for Taite rejecting her. Yes it shows she is choosing the wrong man (as Osher foreshadowed and asked her "are you sure" - omg what if he knew?!) and she says yes only for her to be rejected? 

Yeah Taite's not going to be liked at all imo. Especially if Todd was ALL IN!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633  The worst thing I can see towards her is she chose the wrong one being said. But that only emphasizes Taite being the wrong one more than her choosing wrong given a man doing that at FRC. Forget who the lead is, optics-wise it looks heartless and cruel.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Two weeks ago I would have said no way. But now  :yes: he will get backlash imo. 

Just looking at Ali's media and her SM comments this past week tells it all imo. She has gotten so much support lately especially considering Charlie. The main issue too is that she has made it beyond obvious she is in love with Taite, told him, etc, so audiences know HE knows this and yet he'd wait to say no at FRC? 

A finale with a man rejecting a woman at FRC when he could have left (forget producers, he still could have like Sasha or made himself F2) then we are talking about watching something that has never happened before on Bette shows anywhere and the "optics" of a woman who is so in love with a man and that man rejecting her? 

I can see the backlash already for him especially if she is sobbing on the ground like that and those SCs are for Taite rejecting her. Yes it shows she is choosing the wrong man (as Osher foreshadowed and asked her "are you sure" - omg what if he knew?!) and she says yes only for her to be rejected? 

Yeah Taite's not going to be liked at all imo. Especially if Todd was ALL IN!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633  The worst thing I can see towards her is she chose the wrong one being said. But that only emphasizes Taite being the wrong one more than her choosing wrong given a man doing that at FRC. Forget who the lead is, optics-wise it looks heartless and cruel.

OMG 100 agree with this post! oh how could i forget charlie and his treatment! Redfacemad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 am

Bobette wrote:

You reckon?  IMO a lot of people would want to buy him a beer.  laugh out loud  She's not exactly Australia's Sweetheart.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 :yes:  I agree, I cannot imagine people hating Taite for rejecting Ali, for what I have seen online (and this is my subjective opinion) most social media active viewers (viewers who are vocal about the show) don't like Ali much.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 am

Ali's SM comments are so positive now so I won't hold my breath to think if a F1 rejects a lead he won't get backlash. They can edit it as she is the victim and imo that's all it will take :yes:

Not liking a lead is one thing, watching them get rejected in a way that's never happened before and if edited to make Ali victim and heartbroken that's a whole other thing  affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All