SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I know exactly what you mean Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 They tried it already last year with Brooke so no doubt that's what they will be doing again and more so this year. 

I will give Matt benefit of the doubt that he likes her but that she is first date already tells me she won't be F1. 

From just BTS I think he likes the blondes so will see  :detective

Yeah they did well to find Brooke last year (I wouldn't be surprised if they specifically scouted for an Indigenous girl and I doubt she applied) but then spoiled it IMO by patting themselves on the back about it in the media and giving her a golden run (I still maintain she was guaranteed to get to the final 3 if she agreed to appear on the show but that's another story... laugh out loud).

It's great that this season's girls are from a variety of cultural backgrounds but I wish it didn't need to be pointed out or congratulated or written about in articles, you know?  The girls should just be cast, full stop! Anyway, IMO first dates are always a producer pick.  They probably ask the Lead who they like and say right, well she's definitely not first then!

I agree he seems to like blondes; I'm particularly keen to know more about he girl in red.  Am I right in thinking we still don't have a real IG account for Matt?  He's tagged as @MattyAgnew in the PhD supervisor's post upthread but searching that account name leads to someone else so I presume he hid or deleted his real profile.  I want to see what his exes are like!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 am

I am jealous! Why can’t US Bach find a real man who has brain and beauty for the lead? Count me in for another nerd fan! My hubby and two boys are all engineers, nerdy but adorable guys, and I am not biased. 

If I want to join you guys, how do I watch? 

By the way, how many successful couples from Aus? I always get it mixed up with NZ.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:43 am

@Bobette agreed! They're doing it to pretend they aren't as racist as they are. Same thing with the US show. It's so obvious. Rather have diverse leads if they want to make real change.

I have eyes on the blonde in red too Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 Good body language between them imo

There's no other IG account for Matt that I have found or seen. I think the other one he may have deleted or deactivated and created a new one. Or it's the same one and he changed his username to MrMattAgnew (like MrTimRobards) and he just deleted a few pics he had so it was fresh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:50 am

sdmom wrote:I am jealous! Why can’t US Bach find a real man who has brain and beauty for the lead? Count me in for another nerd fan! My hubby and two boys are all engineers, nerdy but adorable guys, and I am not biased. 

By the way, how many successful couples from Aus? I always get it mixed up with NZ.

There will usually be links posted to the episodes.

I believe the first Bachelor Tim Robards and his pick Anna got married. Sam Wood the 3rd Bachelor married his pick Snjezana and they recently had a baby. The 5th Bachelor Matty and his pick Laura are still together and expecting a baby.

It appears every other Bachelor stays with his pick and so Matt should be up next for a successful season. Their track record is much better than the American Bachelor.

Out of their 4 Bettes, their 2nd, the aptly named Georgia Love and her pick Lee are together. The 4th Ali and Taite are also still "together" ,although nobody really seems to believes that. More than anything they appear to be in business together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:52 am

@sdmom  Welcomeparty! Great to have you join in  yes  There will be links posted in the Episode Viewing Links thread so will be able to watch the episodes there. 

The Aussie show is pretty successful overall. Here's the breakdown currently for seasons that have aired.

6 bachelor seasons: 50% success rate
- 3 couples still together (S1 Tim/Anna , S3 Sam/Snez, S5 MattyJ/Laura) 
- 2 married couples (S1, S3) and one with another baby on the way (S3)
- 1 couple with a baby on the way, likely to get engaged this year imo (S3)

4 Bette seasons: 50% success rate (currently)
- 2 couples still together (S2 Georgia/Lee, S4 Ali/Taite)
- 1 couple together 3 years and living together with talk of engagement soon
- 1 couple together since 15 Nov 2018 (yet to see if they will last) 

1 BIP season (2nd season is airing soon with sleuthing in BIP AU threads) 
- 1 couple still together (Jarrod and Keira) 

It almost seems like every other year is a successful couple with this show which is pretty good. Hopefully Matt and his F1 can add themselves to that list since last year's lead never picked anyone so if the pattern continues Matt and his F1 will be a successful couple Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 am

@AllAboutLove Great minds...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:55 am

@Sprite  bestbud! I noticed the pattern last year and posted that if it continues then Ali and Taite would be successful and last. I don't 'buy' them but it seems they've lasted longer than Sophie and moved in together so if they last then the pattern was correct and I got that right before her season laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 am

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am jealous! Why can’t US Bach find a real man who has brain and beauty for the lead? Count me in for another nerd fan! My hubby and two boys are all engineers, nerdy but adorable guys, and I am not biased. 

There will usually be links posted to the episodes.

I believe the first Bachelor Tim Robards and his pick Anna got married. Sam Wood the 3rd Bachelor married his pick Snjezana and they recently had a baby. The 5th Bachelor Matty and his pick Laura are still together and expecting a baby.

It appears every other Bachelor stays with his pick and so Matt should be up next for a successful season. Their track record is much better than the American Bachelor.

Out of their 4 Bettes, their 2nd, the aptly named Georgia Love and her pick Lee are together. The 4th Ali and Taite are also still "together" ,although nobody really seems to believes that. More than anything they appear to be in business together.

Bach/ette AU had a great track record until the celebrity Leads came along and wrecked it.  laugh out loud  Welcome aboard the nerd train, @sdmom!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Dying to know who gets the second date.  I bet she's blonde.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  

Hopefully we'll get another dump of pics on Monday via one of the trash mags.  

I've been checking Diimex/Matrix regularly but pics of the girls are still hidden. :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm

More questions from this newbie:

How many women to start? How many episodes? Do they have hometown dates, fantasy dates, meet the parents, last chance dates, like the US series?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:18 pm

sdmom wrote:More questions from this newbie:

How many women to start? How many episodes? Do they have hometown dates, fantasy dates, meet the parents, last chance dates, like the US series?

The format is mostly the same as US, except there are no fantasy suites. There has been a proposal, which ended badly, but the FRC is more along the lines of a “commitment ring”. There is a good wiki page with all the statistics.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 pm

@Agent99 thanks

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2