SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 am

Bachbee wrote:It looks like they're doing individual posts for the the girls on IG. Abbie is up first https://www.instagram.com/p/BzpcnbBlY-B/?igshid=waen3jupe6d9

They are pushing her like they did with Tara on Matty J's season

*edit: the post hasn't been up for long and she already has friends in the comments Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2133010805

WOAH did not expect her to be first.  If they put that on Twitter too, the F3 first tweet tradition is out the window IMO (unless she's really funny, and TPTB wanted Matt to keep her round till hometowns, ala Tara?  question This will be an interesting test case).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:49 am

Fyi they put out the first meet this contestant Instagram post on July 23 for Nick's season and on July 3 for Matty's season. This posting schedule seems to be closer to Matty's season, so maybe Bachelor will premiere one week after Survivor premieres?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:05 am

Helena is up now https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzp0TLjlDPj/?igshid=d4s0dz30h058
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:14 am

This girl is following alot of the girls on IG. I'm thinking she might be an intruder ? https://instagram.com/jessica_brody?igshid=19gl2j05kpizg
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:49 am

Bachbee wrote:This girl is following alot of the girls on IG. I'm thinking she might be an intruder ? https://instagram.com/jessica_brody?igshid=19gl2j05kpizg

If she is, she was 100% cast with Todd in mind as Lead IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 79CueA6

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 JkwqXOe

... and she would have won.  cantstopl

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 IK4bTZM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 am

@Bobette I'm looking through her socials and she doesn't look suited to Mat AT ALL giggling Maybe she is on production. She is following too many of the girls for it to be a coincidence
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 am

Bachbee wrote:@Bobette I'm looking through her socials and she doesn't look suited to Mat AT ALL giggling Maybe she is on production. She is following too many of the girls for it to be a coincidence

Sounds like a perfect intruder then - send her in to shake things up and cause drama.  Matt won't know what to do with her.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:57 am

The number one thing that is making me think none of the people that have been introduced in the past few days win is due to the lack of the press suggesting that they win. I remember with Matty and Laura weeks before the show started to air the press was already writing that she wins, but then again there was more media with matty. Does anyone know when the media starts to ramp up who wins as winning? Also I recognize they could also just be waiting to let everything out once the show starts to air.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:21 am

Zaynab wrote:The number one thing that is making me think none of the people that have been introduced in the past few days win is due to the lack of the press suggesting that they win. I remember with Matty and Laura weeks before the show started to air the press was already writing that she wins, but then again there was more media with matty. Does anyone know when the media starts to ramp up who wins as winning? Also I recognize they could also just be waiting to let everything out once the show starts to air.

Re the bold: as soon as they can use something to justify what they already know in a lot of cases IMO.  

Throughout the show there always seems to be two types of articles coming out - the "official" releases such as the ones we've seen repeated everywhere in the past couple of days (which are basically ads for the show, that I imagine TPTB have paid to get published), and then the stuff they can only get away with by blaming it on rumours or "fan theories" (i.e. us).    

Perfect case example: Before Matty's season started, one of our members posted that they noticed Matty said in an interview he found women who could reverse park very attractive, and that Laura had "queen of reverse parking" in her IG bio.  Quite the coincidence.  DM used the "queen of reverse parking proof" ad nauseum in articles till the end of the season.  

Then with Nick last year, DM published an article predicting he was going to dump both girls and quoted ME, citing "a source close to production..." (?!) and then copied word for word something I'd said on here about why I felt he was still single.  So, if they know the outcome but can't say due to NDAs or lawsuit threats, they still find some way to make it public IMO.

Which makes me think we haven't correctly guessed F1, or - as you say - there's no winner hype to date because F1 hasn't been made public yet.  Which brings us to Chelsea.  I had her pegged for F2 but if we take black hair out of the equation she is the only girl I can really see as a viable F1 at this point.  Let's see what the media has to say when she's revealed...

ETA:  Assuming Chelsea is who we think she is.  If it's the wrong girl then F1 could be Osher for all I know. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 pm

I’m still catching up on reading everyone’s thoughts and sleuthing.
Really looking forward to watching Matt’s season.
I like how he broke the 4th wall at the m&g by saying he was looking forward to finding out what he said (in Persian) on national tv giggling  Found him sharp as a whip to pick on the blonde in the crochet dress possibly being bilingual after her saying very little. Quite the listening skill! His own French appears to be basic travel type as it wasn’t situation specific but beautifully articulated. Same with his quick response in Mandarin which makes me wonder if he is well travelled or just adept at picking up languages - either phrases or more. Very fun either way. The way he rolled with the astrophysics/astrology mix up IMO showed humor. He let it slide instead of embarrassing her on the spot by correcting her however I imagine he likely stored that one for future reference. Loved the super hero style trailer. I suspect he might be a cheeky handful.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:54 pm

The girls are going up on IG but they still haven't tweeted any individual bios which is what I'm waiting for (to see whether the F3 first tweet pattern continues).  Does anyone remember if Laura's pic went up on IG before Matty's season premiered?  I know there was no tweet but not sure about IG.

Revision: 3 of 4 girls are on IG but no Kristen yet.  She was the last one mentioned in the very first Daily Tele story too, and her pic wasn't uploaded until later. Suspect She seems to be getting different treatment to the other girls in the media but I'm not sure why - I'm still secretly hoping she's F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:01 pm

Bobette wrote:The girls are going up on IG but they still haven't tweeted any individual bios which is what I'm waiting for (to see whether the F3 first tweet pattern continues).  Does anyone remember if Laura's pic went up on IG before Matty's season premiered?  I know there was no tweet but not sure about IG.

Revision: 3 of 4 girls are on IG but no Kristen yet.  She was the last one mentioned in the very first Daily Tele story too, and her pic wasn't uploaded until later. Suspect She seems to be getting different treatment to the other girls in the media but I'm not sure why - I'm still secretly hoping she's F1.

I think Kristen will be next.  With Matty, it was Tara, Leah, Elora and Coby in order on IG, no Laura.

ETA if we go by Matty's, 3 of the girls will be in the top 6 and there will be one crazy laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2