SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi @Amalia!  Welcome back Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

Very interesting suggestion!  The hair is definitely similar but I'm not sure about the skin tone or body frame? question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 KNPPVOk

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 HDsLuQS

ETA: Actually @Amalia I think you're spot on! Her mouth/smile are a good match here IMO. Great work clapping!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 7Vi1vOq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:53 am

welcomeback @Amalia and great sleuthing match!  thumbsup

I definitely agree it is Feather-samba woman  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:welcomeback @Amalia and great sleuthing match!  thumbsup

I definitely agree it is Feather-samba woman  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

Yep and revisiting the DM article about Vakoo's casting (probably "leaked" by TPTB themselves, IMO  Rolling Eyes ), Feathers is also pictured (plus they used her for the video thumbnail) so it seems both being foregrounded to combat lack-of-diversity criticisms.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:39 am

O/T now that Matt's the Lead but worth noting for future reference:  Todd was keen.

While Ali chose Taite in the penultimate episode, Australia had already fallen in love with her runner-up, even calling for Todd to be the next Bachelor.
While he didn't get the top job, he does think Matt Agnew will be great.

"Matt looks like he's perfect for the gig," Todd said. "I would have thought I'd be perfect for it.

"It's an interesting one, because a lot of people were pushing for me and a lot of people were pushing for a normal person.

"But in my mind I am a normal person and I don't consider myself any kind of celebrity or public figure, so it's a weird one.

"I was kind of excited for the prospect of it but he sounds like he's in a more stable place in his life to settle down, so I think the Australian public is going to love him."

If he doesn't show up on Ali's season (see article link below) he might be Bach 2020.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:12 am

Another single date, it seems (maybe). It seems to me to be the red ruffled dress girl, what do you think?

(As a side note, in the first night pics it seems she gives him what to me looks a little like a fortune cookie like thingy?!)

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-first-kiss?category=news

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:14 am

Although, on a second look, it may not be red ruffled dress girl? Her highlights look a little similar, though, imo.

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:00 am

Good job @Amalia!  Yes that's Ruffles IMO - identical smile, hair colour/streaks and side profile.  Pic for comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 N6RhnIj

Source

Awkward body language in the first pic (which makes sense - he'd be nervous around her if he's keen) but much more comfortable in the second (post-canoe) pic IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 T5QZw7d
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 T9vhK0B

If this means Ruffles got the second single date and first kiss, combined with the chemistry I saw in the first night pics, she's definitely still my hot favourite for F1.  :yes:

Full article:

FIRST KISS ALERT: Has Matt Agnew found the one on The Bachelor

For the first time in years, we will finally have an unknown Bachelor handing out the roses.

Ten announced earlier this year that astrophysicist Matthew Agnew will be our dashing leading man.

And it appears the scientist has sparked sexual combustion with one lucky lady.

He and his date paddled a canoe around the waters off Cottage Point.

Our sources tell us that one point they fell into the water themselves.

And then things got steamy as the duo went in for that kiss.

And our TV insider seems to think Australia will love him.

"Matt is a normal, decent guy who is genuinely looking to meet someone. Producers see this as a way of giving the public what they failed to give them last year – A happily ever after!"

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:29 am

Bobette wrote:Good job @Amalia!  Yes that's Ruffles IMO - identical smile, hair colour/streaks and side profile.  Pic for comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 N6RhnIj

Source

Awkward body language in the first pic (which makes sense - he'd be nervous around her if he's keen) but much more comfortable in the second (post-canoe) pic IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 T5QZw7d
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 T9vhK0B

If this means Ruffles got the second single date and first kiss, combined with the chemistry I saw in the first night pics, she's definitely still my hot favourite for F1.  :yes:

Full article:

FIRST KISS ALERT: Has Matt Agnew found the one on The Bachelor

For the first time in years, we will finally have an unknown Bachelor handing out the roses.

Ten announced earlier this year that astrophysicist Matthew Agnew will be our dashing leading man.

And it appears the scientist has sparked sexual combustion with one lucky lady.

He and his date paddled a canoe around the waters off Cottage Point.

Our sources tell us that one point they fell into the water themselves.

And then things got steamy as the duo went in for that kiss.

And our TV insider seems to think Australia will love him.

"Matt is a normal, decent guy who is genuinely looking to meet someone. Producers see this as a way of giving the public what they failed to give them last year – A happily ever after!"

Source

hi Red dress ruffle girl is my early pic for F1. It looks like they're being tight lipped about this bach, I can't find a shred of info on IG.. it will def make sluething harder, this maybe a sign that this will not be a repeat of the fckery that was last years season Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Bring it on
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm

That makes 3 of us at least then @Bachbee - @AllAboutLove and I tipped her too from the pics of the first night.  We can't all be wrong surely. laugh out loud

DM (late to the party) has just printed a story about this same date but with different pics.  HE CAN'T STOP TOUCHING HER! laugh out loud  F1 F1 F1, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 KoHOxUA
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BlgDMQk
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Jg304JW
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 VX8TJnV

Source

Article states the date took place Saturday 06/04 We need to find out who this girl is! yes

ETA: OK so I was just looking through the filming timeline of known events and there are some massive gaps.  First date (helicopter ride) was March 14th and this one with Ruffles wasn't until April 7th - that's over 3 weeks.  Surely there must have been 3-4 single dates in between?  

It's interesting and a little baffling that the article above says Ruffles received the first kiss.  Don't TPTB require a certain number of money shots from their Leads? Would a Bach really go on 3-4 single dates before he kissed anyone?  And if so WOW Ruffles must be special, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:06 am

It's just DM saying first kiss though, isn't it? They probably just mean first kiss that's been seen. I'd be very surprised if Matt could get 3 weeks into filming before his first kiss?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:41 am

Well, since Ruffles doesn't seem to have overly large boobs, she must be brainy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It's just DM saying first kiss though, isn't it? They probably just mean first kiss that's been seen. I'd be very surprised if Matt could get 3 weeks into filming before his first kiss?

I know right? The people need to see some action!

It was Who mag that dubbed it "first kiss" (they had the story several days before DM) but they're under the Ch 7 umbrella so not sure how they'd get insider info on a Ch 10 show? I think you're right it was just the first "observed" kiss.

Interesting that the pics with the DM article are watermarked copyright DM - not diimex of matrix. Maybe they're cutting out the middle man and sending a couple of interns down to snap their own pics to avoid paying pap fees. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2