SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 pm

They're really burning through these instagram bios. For Nick's and Matty's seasons, they left a couple days between each instagram introduction posting. I wonder if they'll introduce all 25 women at this rate.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:The girls are going up on IG but they still haven't tweeted any individual bios which is what I'm waiting for (to see whether the F3 first tweet pattern continues).  Does anyone remember if Laura's pic went up on IG before Matty's season premiered?  I know there was no tweet but not sure about IG.

Revision: 3 of 4 girls are on IG but no Kristen yet.  She was the last one mentioned in the very first Daily Tele story too, and her pic wasn't uploaded until later. Suspect She seems to be getting different treatment to the other girls in the media but I'm not sure why - I'm still secretly hoping she's F1.

I think Kristen will be next.  With Matty, it was Tara, Leah, Elora and Coby in order on IG, no Laura.

ETA if we go by Matty's, 3 of the girls will be in the top 6 and there will be one crazy laugh out loud

Thanks @Agent99 thumbsup F1 still likely being concealed then IMO. (Chelsea?  Suspect )  

And if Kristen's not next that's suss in itself IMO Suspect Suspect Suspect

I agree; there must be a crazy/b*tch/fake villain incoming soon.  It's all been way too classy so far.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

ETA:  Just noting that we have NO pics at all of Matt with Chelsea (?), but he did make a super goofy happy face in the promo after meeting her.  

They may have had even more chemistry than he did with Ruffles.  Pics concealed on purpose, perhaps?  I highly doubt the paps missed it...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:The girls are going up on IG but they still haven't tweeted any individual bios which is what I'm waiting for (to see whether the F3 first tweet pattern continues).  Does anyone remember if Laura's pic went up on IG before Matty's season premiered?  I know there was no tweet but not sure about IG.

Revision: 3 of 4 girls are on IG but no Kristen yet.  She was the last one mentioned in the very first Daily Tele story too, and her pic wasn't uploaded until later. Suspect She seems to be getting different treatment to the other girls in the media but I'm not sure why - I'm still secretly hoping she's F1.

I think Kristen will be next.  With Matty, it was Tara, Leah, Elora and Coby in order on IG, no Laura.

ETA if we go by Matty's, 3 of the girls will be in the top 6 and there will be one crazy laugh out loud

Thanks @Agent99 thumbsup F1 still likely being concealed then IMO. (Chelsea?  Suspect )  

And if Kristen's not next that's suss in itself IMO Suspect Suspect Suspect

I agree; there must be a crazy/b*tch/fake villain incoming soon.  It's all been way too classy so far.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

ETA:  Just noting that we have NO pics at all of Matt with Chelsea (?), but he did make a super goofy happy face in the promo after meeting her.  

They may have had even more chemistry than he did with Ruffles.  Pics concealed on purpose, perhaps?  I highly doubt the paps missed it...

I was thinking the same thing!  F1 has to be in the first video, so I watched again.  Marshmallows or feathers maybe?  But then I saw his face after Chelsie/one shoulder and he was Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887 And adjusting his shirt? I wonder if it was something they did or a subconscious body language thing on his part.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:36 pm

@Agent99 Yes :yes: I completely agree.  

F1 is in there somewhere IMO and Ruffles just seems too up in our grill to be F1 IMO.  Marshmallows is MoT for me and unless we get something on Feathers this week she is too IMO, and everyone else from the promo confirmed MoT by SM activity.

Chelsea is gorgeous, and SMART.  According to her IG bio (if we have the right girl) she speaks Spanish.  I see no reason why they wouldn't have included her in the "classy educated multilingual girl montage" promo unless they want to keep her under wraps.

The fact that we have no pics of them together is super suss to me considering the paps got pics of her backstage before meeting Matt, and after, going back into the mansion to meet the other girls.  WHY NO MEET PICS?  

Maybe because it was a done deal from the moment he saw her and they want to keep us distracted looking elsewhere.  Her IG activity (if it's the right girl...) suggests she made it to the final 2, so WHY NO DATE PICS?  

Osher is going round saying he's found "the love of his life".  They are strong words which imply a profound instant connection IMO.  I don't think you could get to "love of my life" in 3 months otherwise - and this facial reaction would be very good start...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 EzWa0H1

Source: Tenplay extras
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:10 am

Interesting quote by Brooke re: having to remain "incognito" on SM pre-season.  Could explain the complete lack of movement on the suspected top girl's accounts, and Kristen's cloak of invisibility - easier to just stay off it altogether IMO.

Hey! It’s me again! Did you know..... I uploaded this photo exactly a year ago and got asked by production to delete because it was the period of being incognito whilst the bachelor was waiting to air....

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 MCG5DGg

'Soooo look if I’m posting too much black stuff for ya’ll, DELETE ME, coz I’m over here trying to compensate for all the posts I couldn’t post last year,' she continued, adding: 'Stay deadly and PROUD'.

Source

ETA:  Always interesting when last year's contract are expiring and we get to hear what they REALLY think.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 am

Intresting comments from helena's mother on FB
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree170
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Scree169

Maybe she is just as clueless as us on the outcome but these comments do have a hint of negativity

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156267892877466&id=637692465
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:36 am

Mum's not foolin' me.  She knows!  Too many  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f61d emojis.  Helena potential F2/3 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 am

OK well here we have it! The first Meet Tweet is Abbie. Either they're breaking the pattern, or she's headed for F3. Noted.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:54 am

Bobette wrote:Mum's not foolin' me.  She knows!  Too many  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f61d emojis.  Helena F3 IMO.

I agree!. At this stage I think F4 are Helena, Chelsie, Kristen and feathers. I'm leaning toward feathers for F1 and Chelsie F2 but only because after sluething her (chel) friends she looks like a bit of a party girl to me and the clubs don't seem like Matt's scene... maybe her playful side will make her stand out for him?

I'm secretly still team ruffles so I might be bias Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:16 am

I just want them to release Chelsea (?)'s details/intro so I can quit writing (?) after her name!  Really hope we've got the right girl because if so my gut instinct says she's top 2 and potentially F1 IMO.

Now that Abbie's been tweeted first, I think it would make sense for her to be F3.  He might look too "snobby" if his top 3 were all academics, IYKWIM?  They need a bubbly Girl Next Door in the mix IMO.

With every moment that ticks by Feathers becomes more MoT in my mind.  I think we'll know more if/when/how they introduce her.  Sogand ticked all the Sportsbet boxes but I just can't see "it" with them.  

Kristen is featuring too much in the promos to be F1 IMO, but she got the first kiss so... maybe F2?  She seems quite sweet - perfect F2 material.  Otherwise I would see her walking or crashing out at F5.  

So I'm toying with:

F1 Chelsea (?)
F2 Kristen here; or
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena
F5 Kristen here

Also there could be a wildcard in the top 5 that they haven't released yet IMO.  And in a season celebrating diversity I'd expect Sogand or Feathers to hang round white a while, since Vakoo goes early.

Can anyone recall who Matty's F4 & F5 were?  question  I'd like to compare/contrast how visible they were pre-season...

ETA: Nevermind I got it:

F1 Laura (in first promo)
F2 Elise (invisible at start; no tweets, not in promo)
F3 Tara (first tweet; speaking line in promo)
F4 Florence
F5 Elora (first date)

Agent99 wrote: With Matty, it was Tara, Leah, Elora and Coby in order on IG, no Laura.

So looking at that, I think it's likely 2 of the top 4 are among the girls so far released, F1 was in the first promo but hasn't been featured/publicised, and F2 could still be MIA (Feathers?)

BRB getting more stats...

Nick's season (no F1 obviously but just for the sake of comparison:)

Tweeted pre-show in order: Brooke Cass Vanessa Dasha

F2 Britt
F2 Sophie
F3 Brooke (got Bach pad key)
F4 Cass
F5 Dasha

Observations:

F1 and F2 not tweeted/promoted in preshow media but featured in the promo in some way.
F3 Always included in preshow tweets/publicity

So now I reckon:

F1 Chelsea (?)
F2 TBD
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena
F5 Kristen
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:00 am

Was Abbie on the Somersby date? If not, maybe that week was when Abbie had her single date? Would they really go with F3 being first girl released again when it’s an established pattern? Maybe she’ll just be MOT, but they’ve run with her in the promos because of the whole astrophysicist/Gemini/Leo thing?

Also agree with what you’ve posted above about Helena’s mum, @Bachbee she seems a little “off” about the whole thing, classic move of someone who was involved in hometowns and didn’t think much of the outcome  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:08 am

No Abbie on Somersby date AFAIK @Dirty Street Pie

Adding the first "multi girl" promo from Nick's season.  
Sophie and Britt appear briefly but don't stand out.  
Brooke the only one given an on-camera voiceline.

F3's definitely seem to feature pre-show more than anyone else IMO.

Source

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Would they really go with F3 being first girl released again when it’s an established pattern?

I've been sleuthing this stupid show for 3 years and only noticed the pattern last week.  laugh out loud  So they probably think they can keep getting away with it, like the other patterns established here that the public seem oblivious to (F1 music, first date curse etc).

Unless they saw me post about it and deliberately changed it (in which case thanks TPTB, I'm flattered you noticed  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887 ) or had planned to change it anyway because Abbie's gaffe was too good to pass up. I definitely think F3 is in this lot somewhere though.

ETA:  I'm still torn over how Kristen's being presented.  Being included in the Daily Tele article but they didn't even have a photo for her makes me think she might have been shoved in at the last minute?  And she STILL hasn't appeared on IG - post wasn't pre-prepared perhaps?

Maybe that's the twist, to include a top 2 girl in the pre-season IG/Tweets rather than hide her?  She did get the first kiss - which should place her in the top 2.  But she's just so in our faces with the full length shot in the first promo and speaking/interacting and ITM in the second.

IJDK.

Taking the previously established first kiss/first tweet/first dates factors into consideration it could be:

F1 Chelsea (?)
F2 Kristen
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena
F5 TBD
F6 Sogand

... but that would make Kristen the most pre-show publicised F2 in the past few seasons for sure.  

Need more data.  BRB

ETA: Richie

Janey was tweeted too which I didn't notice when I was putting the list together last week but Olena (F3) was still first:

Tweeted girls in order: Olena F3 Megan Janey (disney princess/nutcase) Alex ("villain") Keira

Top 5:
F1 Alex
F2 Nikki
F3 Olena
F4 Rachel (he's HER Bachelor, OK?)
F5 Faith
F15 Janey (laugh out loud)

So a top 2 girl was included in the tweets for Richie's season, along with the F3. dizzy

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2