SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Zaynab wrote:IMO of everything we’ve seen of Chelsie, she’s done not come off like she creates drama, especially considering she knows Georgia Love. I don’t think if she is the supposed F1 that it would be her if they claim this season is about love. Or even cuz she might know Georgia love and had watched the show that she’d go on the show and make drama.
Also I found it interesting that Matt said this
I want someone who is warm, caring and compassionate. Someone who's really supportive and who challenges me to be better – and I'd like to be the same for them. I'm very adventurous, so it would work if I was to meet someone who's adventurous too. wrote:

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-shirtless-57121

And Chelsea said she was a very loving, caring and compassionate and supportive person.
“I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up. wrote:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/melbournes-chelsie-the-frontrunner-in-new-the-bachelor-love-race/news-story/720ba54476f7fe6aa74a3a9e5abde7e6

Another commonality I've noticed between their answers is how they both seem to be rather practical people. Perhaps it's because I'm more familiar with the American franchise and I'm not that used to it, but I'm struck by how both Matt and Chelsie have stressed in their own interviews that they have their own properties. Matt's mentioned in several interviews that he has his own home and that he's pretty well set-up now, and Chelsie's mentioned it in her interview too. I can say that they both have a shared sense of practicality at least.

They could be too similar, but they could also be the perfect match. Right now, she does seem like the most likely contender for F1, doesn't she? If she is F1, they could be pushing her so heavily because something happens that will make us doubt that she is his true F1, perhaps such as the one he has the most obvious heart eyes for- Kristen- leaving of her own accord.

One thing that is holding me back is from being convinced that Chelsie is F1 is taht, as I've mentioned, they seem to have been able to clamp down on the number of BTS pictures being leaked, so would they really spoil their own season by making Chelsie seem so obvious?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1563507944292_hero

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-agnew-marriage-kids-57131

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:01 pm

She is certainly not being hidden, but I feel like Chelsie is going to be the “good on paper, ticks all the boxes, safe choice” girl who doesn’t get picked, and Matt “follows his heart” and picks the less safe option, like someone less career driven, who maybe is ready to start a family, as he says he wants to do in the article.

Just IMO, and probably wrong, my picker is about as good as Alabama Hannah’s  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She is certainly not being hidden, but I feel like Chelsie is going to be the “good on paper, ticks all the boxes, safe choice” girl who doesn’t get picked, and Matt “follows his heart” and picks the less safe option, like someone less career driven, who maybe is ready to start a family, as he says he wants to do in the article.

Just IMO, and probably wrong, my picker is about as good as Alabama Hannah’s  laugh out loud

spitcoffee rofl rofl rofl

so who do think Matt's F1 is? i am going chelsie or kirsten right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:11 pm

@Dirty Street Pie laugh out loud @ your picker comment, it’s so dead on though yes
@leapoffaith I see ya girl, so ready for Hannah’s season to be over and hoping the producers give Matt’s F1 an obvious edit Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She is certainly not being hidden, but I feel like Chelsie is going to be the “good on paper, ticks all the boxes, safe choice” girl who doesn’t get picked, and Matt “follows his heart” and picks the less safe option, like someone less career driven, who maybe is ready to start a family, as he says he wants to do in the article.

Well, since Matt is saying he’ll like to start a family soon, it seems his F1 is from Melbourne or she doesn’t mind moving for him to build on that love, marriage and kids stuff. It looks like Chelsea is from Melbourne but is she ready to have children? Could be since she’s so set up with most things and settling down is the next phase in her otherwise perfect life.
Also, Matt said there’s no surprise exes on the show but I’m wondering IF his travels and connections with POC, this season could explore this diversity to the max. I don’t think it was a coincidence that this season has more POC than they had in 6 previous seasons combined.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:18 pm

I am 100% on the same page as you @Dirty Street Pie.  IMO Chelsea is being presented as Matt's Ms Perfect in the same way as Charlie was presented as Ali's Mr Perfect preseason and look how well that turned out.  

I just can't believe TPTB would dumb it down so much as to present F1 on a silver platter like this.  If anything they would be hiding her even more given how tight they've been with SM and paparazzo pics IMO.

I also agree Matt's comments about what he's looking for do not IMO point to a career-driven woman.  Possibly a red herring but none of the girls released so far tick all the boxes IMO and F1 is still a wildcard for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 pm

But then I remember Matty J's season, and it was so obvious it was Laura, but we were clinging to hope that it was Elise, and the dark horse would get up for once, and no, it was Laura. Sometimes when it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's just a duck, and Chelsie is the F1. 

And there is a similarity in that the Bach season before Matty J's had an almost universally disappointing ending as no one liked Alex, so they played it very straight with Matty and Laura, so after Nicks ending IMO they are more likely to play it straight this year.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:But then I remember Matty J's season, and it was so obvious it was Laura, but we were clinging to hope that it was Elise, and the dark horse would get up for once, and no, it was Laura. Sometimes when it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's just a duck, and Chelsie is the F1. 

And there is a similarity in that the Bach season before Matty J's had an almost universally disappointing ending as no one liked Alex, so they played it very straight with Matty and Laura, so after Nicks ending IMO they are more likely to play it straight this year.

I never saw Elise (or anyone else) as a contender for Matty - it was Laura F1 all the way for me from the very first paparrazo pics - and I'm not getting that vibe at all with Chelsea.  If Kristen was the rumoured F1 I'd have a much easier time believing it.

Also Laura was hidden in the pre-season promos/media where as Chelsea is the poster girl thus far.  And with Matty, TPTB had to reshoot scenes with other girls because he couldn't fake it, whereas I am seeing plenty of chemistry with Matt & others.

The one similarity I do see is that Matty was saying he wanted kids straight away while Laura said she didn't want them for another 5 years at least (guess she changed her mind laugh out loud) and people suggested perhaps he wouldn't choose her because of that. 

That's why IMO it's possible the bit about Matt planning a family with F1 could be a red herring - they may be "planning" it in 5 years, but not necessarily now.  If he does mean now, I doubt it's with someone who just got their big break in engineering.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 am

...But the Marty/Laura thing is that he knew her and most likely had the “she’s the one” vibe therefore not emotionally connecting to anyone else. 
With Matt, it’s electric and he’s going to see where the sparks are by giving them all a chance.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 am

Just checked out the hard copy of the magazine article at the shops to see if it was any different, but it wasn’t. The main pic they used to illustrate the story was Matt and Helena.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:29 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just checked out the hard copy of the magazine article at the shops to see if it was any different, but it wasn’t. The main pic they used to illustrate the story was Matt and Helena.

Awww Helena.  The roller coaster continues.  laugh out loud  She seems lovely and I could see her being F3 (if it's not First Tweet Abbie).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2