SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Bobette wrote:snipped

10 days and counting.  Hoping for something good in the trash mags tomorrow...

I have used this clock for other shows, but I just helped myself to this one. Smiley It's now on the home page. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngelyes

Just adding one more pic because I left it out of the article above...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 KpIKaNJ

Source

If Matt were in a Venn diagram he'd definitely be the intersection of Cute/Hot/Nerd.  laugh out loud

So who do we think gets the Golden Ticket?  Maybe Helena?  Her Mum did hint at a "roller coaster ride".

GOLDEN TICKET TWIST!

With the new season only days away, Woman's Day can exclusively reveal one of this season's biggest twists! This year, one lucky lady will be bestowed with a 'Golden Ticket' which guarantees her a date with Matt in his hometown. It's given out in the first episode, and not surprisingly, is the subject of many heated spats between the competing Bachelorette's...

Source

IMO the novelty roses/gimmicks are often production's way of keeping certain people around.  I wonder who they'd want to have a guaranteed spot in Matt's Top 4 - someone they think will be a fan favourite (e.g. Brooke who got the key to Nick's Bach Pad) or someone who offers good narration/comedy value but otherwise would have gone earlier IMO (e.g. Uncle Sam who got the DD rose on Sophie's season)?  Or maybe they have some other agenda entirely this season.  I very much doubt it was Matt's choice though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Thanks for posting the NW interview. The golden ticket might actually backfire and turn out to be the only date for whoever the recipient is before they are let go, hope not though.
Whoa.....hello Matt giggling He seems so ready and I hope the producers edit similarly to the early seasons and show the love story. I have no faves of the  girls released so far though I am intrigued by how well they come across in their intros. So excited to watch it all play out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:28 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7270621/New-Bachelor-Matt-Agnew-appeared-Bachelorette-TWICE.html

Elsewhere in his TV Week interview, Matt confirmed that he did choose a winner in the Bachelor finale, which was filmed in late May. He said: 'I'm in love. I would be hard-pressed to say I've been this happy before. This is me at my happiest.' Matt added that he is already planning to start a family with his winning contestant. 'I'd love to be a young dad,' he said. 'It's something I'm more than happy to get stuck into sooner rather than later.' wrote:

They are definitely allowing him to say he’s found someone.
Also found it interesting he was offered to go on the bachelorette twice but turned it down.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:40 pm

@Zaynab Yeah I found that "planning to start a family" comment very revealing; suggests F1 is not in career mode IMO.  According to her Linkedin Chelsea got a promotion in January - I find it hard to believe she'd want to start a family right now but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:39 pm

Also it looks like somethings on his right rib IMO. Might be a bruise.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Zaynab wrote:Also it looks like somethings on his right rib IMO. Might be a bruise.
Do you mean his left rib? It's our right. If so, that looks to be a tattoo.

@Bobette I think I find the obvious hints that Chelsie is F1 suspicious compared to other seasons because doesn't this seem like TPTB went to extra lengths to keep this season under wraps? I'm thinking about the dearth of pap pictures or videos of the dates. Why would TPTB go to such lengths only to spoil viewers so blatantly that it's Chelsie he picks? I'm still unsure what to make of all this and am in wait and see mode for the most part.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:44 pm

olive54321 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Also it looks like somethings on his right rib IMO. Might be a bruise.
Do you mean his left rib? It's our right. If so, that looks to be a tattoo.

It is a tatt!  I had him pegged to be a cleanskin, so he surprises more and more.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:46 pm

Nice work ladies I was distracted by the abs and didn't even notice the tatt.  laugh out loud 

What is it?  The shape reminds me of mitochondria... the powerhouse of the cell.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 WyDQzfS

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3T083aW

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 NxoLHsr

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 UUqAdwa

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:54 pm

IMO of everything we’ve seen of Chelsie, she’s done not come off like she creates drama, especially considering she knows Georgia Love. I don’t think if she is the supposed F1 that it would be her if they claim this season is about love. Or even cuz she might know Georgia love and had watched the show that she’d go on the show and make drama.
Also I found it interesting that Matt said this
I want someone who is warm, caring and compassionate. Someone who's really supportive and who challenges me to be better – and I'd like to be the same for them. I'm very adventurous, so it would work if I was to meet someone who's adventurous too. wrote:

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-shirtless-57121

And Chelsea said she was a very loving, caring and compassionate and supportive person.
“I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up. wrote:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/melbournes-chelsie-the-frontrunner-in-new-the-bachelor-love-race/news-story/720ba54476f7fe6aa74a3a9e5abde7e6

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:10 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @GuardianAngelyes

Just adding one more pic because I left it out of the article above...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 KpIKaNJ

Source

If Matt were in a Venn diagram he'd definitely be the intersection of Cute/Hot/Nerd.  laugh out loud

So who do we think gets the Golden Ticket?  Maybe Helena?  Her Mum did hint at a "roller coaster ride".

GOLDEN TICKET TWIST!

With the new season only days away, Woman's Day can exclusively reveal one of this season's biggest twists! This year, one lucky lady will be bestowed with a 'Golden Ticket' which guarantees her a date with Matt in his hometown. It's given out in the first episode, and not surprisingly, is the subject of many heated spats between the competing Bachelorette's...

Source

IMO the novelty roses/gimmicks are often production's way of keeping certain people around.  I wonder who they'd want to have a guaranteed spot in Matt's Top 4 - someone they think will be a fan favourite (e.g. Brooke who got the key to Nick's Bach Pad) or someone who offers good narration/comedy value but otherwise would have gone earlier IMO (e.g. Uncle Sam who got the DD rose on Sophie's season)?  Or maybe they have some other agenda entirely this season.  I very much doubt it was Matt's choice though.

He is so darn HOT! One thing i love about our Aussie bach shows is that they always have something different going on - either the white rose, or the bach pad key and now this golden ticket laugh out loud i love it
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:22 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-agnew-marriage-kids-57131

[mention]Last year, when Bachelor Nick "The Honey Badger" Cummins dumped his final two in the finale and walked away from the reality series single, he left a tough task for whoever was going to come next. That person would feel a responsibility to the Australian public to deliver a fairytale, to fall in love in front of the cameras, and to make fans fall back in love with the series they once adored after last season's disappointing ending. And it's for that reason new Bachelor, 31-year-old astrophysicist Matt Agnew, felt the pressure. In fact, it was his parents' fear that he too could be dubbed Australia's Most Hated Man that had the them questioning whether this was a good decision. "They were initially very cautious," he tells TV WEEK. "You're going from a very private life to a very public, very open and exposed life. I guess their concerns were that there's a lot of scrutiny, a lot of trolling that could come out of this." And while Matt, who's been single now for a year-and-a-half after "three kind of serious relationships", says it was his parents' panic that this "could go wrong" that gave him reservations, it was also his mum and dad who made him take the leap of faith. "They've been together for more than 30 years," he admits. "Their dynamic is something I look up to – the playfulness, the silliness, the friendship… it's all there." Last year, when Bachelor Nick "The Honey Badger" Cummins dumped his final two in the finale and walked away from the reality series single, he left a tough task for whoever was going to come next.
That person would feel a responsibility to the Australian public to deliver a fairytale, to fall in love in front of the cameras, and to make fans fall back in love with the series they once adored after last season's disappointing ending.
And it's for that reason new Bachelor, 31-year-old astrophysicist Matt Agnew, felt the pressure. In fact, it was his parents' fear that he too could be dubbed Australia's Most Hated Man that had the them questioning whether this was a good decision.
"They were initially very cautious," he tells TV WEEK. "You're going from a very private life to a very public, very open and exposed life. I guess their concerns were that there's a lot of scrutiny, a lot of trolling that could come out of this."
And while Matt, who's been single now for a year-and-a-half after "three kind of serious relationships", says it was his parents' panic that this "could go wrong" that gave him reservations, it was also his mum and dad who made him take the leap of faith.
"They've been together for more than 30 years," he admits. "Their dynamic is something I look up to – the playfulness, the silliness, the friendship… it's all there."
Happy ever after
For one Bachelorette, Matt was far from a disappointment, as he confirms to TV WEEK he has found The One.
"I'm in love," he says, smiling. "I would be hard-pressed to say I've been this happy before – this is me at my happiest."
So happy, in fact, he's already talking kids with his lucky lady.
"I'm at a point in my life where I feel I've got a place to live; I've got a successful career; I've got a lot of things in the right place for me," Matt enthuses.
"It's the right time. I'm really excited to start that next chapter, which is marriage, kids, starting a family."
As for how many children he'd love to add to the Agnew clan, Matt says he's inspired by his parents.
"Having grown up with a big family, I don't know if I could do four. There's a level of practicality I need to keep in mind, so two or three is probably what I'd hope for," he says, confessing we could see a Bachelor baby before we know it.
"I'd love to be a young dad," he says, revealing that his new nephew has made him clucky. "It's something I'm more than happy to get stuck into sooner rather than later."
The Bachelor Australia begins Wednesday July 31 at 7.30pm on 10. [/mention] wrote:

Last edited by Zaynab on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2