SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:05 am

HEA wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:
HEA wrote:

But him doing bodybuilding to gain confidence. yes. To not be able to articulate his feelings... well news flash here: most guys are the same.

I disagree, what you are stating is not a fact (you are stating it as a fact), it  is a subjective perception. Even my opinion isn't factual. In my experience most guys have been perfectly capable to articulate their feelings when they were really into the girls .My exes, friends, brother, cousins etc, express their feelings well when they really want to do it, the rest are excuses. If we are talking about teenagers, perhaps they have difficulties because of brain development, but a man over 25 usually knows when he wants a girl and wants to let her know about it. In spite of that,  I cannot claim that 'most men of the world' are the same, but only what I have seen in my experience or learnt from studies I have read. Also, using terms as 'most' is making a huge generalisation since the World's  male population exceeds the 3 billion (close to  4 billion, actually) and there are significant cultural differences among populations. Overstatements are not reality; hence that is not an excuse for Taite, or anyone to behave in certain ways. Also, all the other remaining guys have had no issues communicating their feelings, so what makes Taite special?

maybe you missed the word "most"? question

'Most' is still an overstatement as you cannot possibly know how almost 4 billion men of different cultural backgrounds behave or feel, and there are no scientific studies whatsoever that support your claim. In fact, even in a small sample as the one we see on Ali's season we can see the opposite: Todd, Bill, even Charlie are articulating how they feel, actually Rob did too and was honest, but Taite is the only one who has 'difficulty' expressing himself. Why? He just doesn't want to admit to her that he is only attracted to her but doesn't feel a deeper connection at that stage, so only Taite has been unable to express all his emotions directly or he did and Ali just doesn't want to accept that he is just not into her.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:09 am

Not too long now before HTDs. I am ready for Charlie to be gone  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 am

Do we have TV guides for next week yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:14 am

I am so impatient. I’m just looking forward to Charlie finally leaving - it’s been a long time coming imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 am

Hi all. HTDs begin now
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:32 am

Todd first
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:33 am

thanks @sundy for the live comments bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 am

I shouldn't be here spoiling myself when the show is about to start in the next hour but I am already spoiled anyway...Todd first, is that good or bad? Is there an order for the winner?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 am

He takes her to a waterfall. Big kiss to start
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 am

Sundy wrote:Todd first
cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:36 am

sprout wrote:I am so impatient. I’m just looking forward to Charlie finally leaving - it’s been a long time coming imo.

I know, right? I want to see Charlie's face and his reaction when he is eliminated! Charlie seems to think that he is the last Coca Cola of the desert! Oh dear! hehehe cantstopl hehehe Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt