SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:10 am

najpoziomka wrote:does anyone think that “i love you” was just so fake?

I concur, IMO it was fake. IMO he had those lines ready in case he was picked but I don't believe for a minute he wanted to be picked.I think he wanted to go to BIP or become the next Bachelor but he was unlucky because Ali fell crazily in love with him
(the crazy, stupid. dysfunctional type of love) and Ali picked him so Taite had to be ready to look good for the audience. IMO he wanted to go as top 4 or top 3 max. I do not think he expected to be picked as top 2 and during this episode he was stressed out the whole time IMO. Moreover, IMO He doesn't look at her with love and her body seems to reject her at times. Next year by this time they will not be together IMO. She is a desperado and he knows it.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:18 am

Sundy wrote:
Honestly my household is a mess. There are multiple people crying. He is something else. Any girl will be lucky to have him. I hope we get to see it. That was the most emotional farewell I have ever seen

Same here sad  :tissuebox  most emotional farewell. What a beautiful and kind soul he is. Even in his heart break he was thinking of her and her happiness. Whoever wins his heart will be a very lucky woman beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:19 am

Literally cried... so heartbreaking  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2262203523 sad 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 pm

I'm sure there are single girls in the US who would want to vie for Todd's heart! He's one-of-a-kind.

And have to say it's been painful to see the physical changes Ali made since she first appeared on our screens. I like her original appearance much better.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Anyone else get the feeling that Ali told Taite he was the one? He looked way too confident arriving IMO.

Ali chose lust - going on about her timeline all bloody season then disregarding it just so she could choose the dimwit Taite so she could bonk him silly!

This relationship won’t last imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:10 am

A beginner's guide to repeating past mistakes:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:12 am

Moved to SM

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:13 am

It was so obvious that this would be a major problem with them. Ali is the source of all her own relationship problems

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 am

Sundy wrote:Honestly my household is a mess. There are multiple people crying. He is something else. Any girl will be lucky to have him. I hope we get to see it. That was the most emotional farewell I have ever seen

ITA Todd's mother can be SO very proud of him. She has raised such a wonderful young man. Any girl would be so lucky to have him fall in love with her and want a life with her. Ali was never a match for him. I just couldn't ever see the two of them together. There's a younger, more decent girl out there for Todd and he will find her when the time is right. With or without this show's help. She will be willing to stand behind him and his career dreams.

Best of luck to Todd. I've truly enjoyed watching him this season and hopefully he will be next season Bach so we can get to enjoy watching him fall in love with someone more deserving of his love, affections and a life with him...

Many thanks to @Bobette, @allaboutlove,@Popcorn for all, @Sundy for all the time and work you have put into this forum to make this season more enjoyable for us all because with a lead like Ali you all had your work cut out for you, but you all never failed us. clapping!

Last edited by LoveDovez on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:20 am

@LoveDovez my pleasure - an enjoyable season all round IMO bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:30 am

Bobette wrote:Well, there we go.  Some spot on sleuthing from everyone this season and a satisfying ending IMO even if it sounds like it will be hard to watch.  Todd can do so much better though, and will hopefully do so on our screens.  

Source

Is the person drunk that's tweeting for BacheloretteAU??? How the hell did they get gorgeous when looking at Taite.... Mind blowing lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:34 am

@LoveDovez most welcome  bestbud!

Thank you to everyone for making this season such an enjoyable one and the fantastic sleuthing! Team BFF  group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt