SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:42 am

Bobette wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:If Todd is in BIP I'm wondering if the article regarding new blood for Bach means he has found someone there already.

I'm not expecting to see Todd in paradise.  Paradise is for scratch and dent contestants.  Todd is pristine and shiny and powder fresh.  They'd be FOOLS to just throw him in with the rabble.  Also I can't think of a single girl there that's worthy except maybe Shannon.

I thought the exact same thing @Bobette. The only 2 that came to my mind was Shannon and Sophie, but I don't know enough about them in real life to really say I'd want to see him with either one. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:00 am

I think I'm the only one but I didn't care for Sophie or Britt tbh. Shannon was my girl from Nick's bunch and even then I'd rather see her with Jules.

Todd deserves his own season of hand-picked ladies and TPTB had better employ some THOROUGH screening protocols. Only the best for our Todd beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 am

If I've been a random lurker and luckily stumbled unto this thread, I honestly would swear that Todd was the second coming of Christ, the Golden Child, geez a freaking Prince Charming.
Welp, I won't be convince until he proves his shirtless worth as the Bachelor.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:26 am

Idlemess wrote:If I've been a random lurker and luckily stumbled unto this thread, I honestly would swear that Todd was the second coming of Christ, the Golden Child, geez a freaking Prince Charming.

You say that as though... he's not?   teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698  Also:

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:03 am

Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:If I've been a random lurker and luckily stumbled unto this thread, I honestly would swear that Todd was the second coming of Christ, the Golden Child, geez a freaking Prince Charming.

You say that as though... he's not?   teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698  Also:

via GIPHY

Getting stronger, faster and pretti...er, hotter.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 am

Bobette wrote:I think I'm the only one but I didn't care for Sophie or Britt tbh.  Shannon was my girl from Nick's bunch and even then I'd rather see her with Jules.  

Todd deserves his own season of hand-picked ladies and TPTB had better employ some THOROUGH screening protocols.  Only the best for our Todd beatingheart

@Bobette I didn't care for Britt at all. I just could never warm up to her and between the final 2 I liked Sophie better. As I said I don't know what she's like in real life as I don't follow any of the contestants once the show is over so she could be a raving bitch for all I know cantstopl

However, I did really like Shannon tho. I found her to be really endearing, but if I got to pick my choice I would much rather have Todd be the next Bach lead and him have a wider selection of girls to pick from.. I don't ask for much... Just surround him with about 20- 25 girls that are honest, loyal and good looking as he is and I would be satisfied. hehehe rofl :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:07 am

I think Ali in the long run of things would’ve seen Todd as competition rather than the husband/baby daddy she lied about wanting. My totally unbiased opinion.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:05 am

I was surprised how much I enjoyed this season and ended up liking Ali, when I had thought I wouldn't. She made the right choice for her IMO and I love them as a couple. Taite is clearly a more introverted and reserved person IMO and this sometimes doesn't come across well on a show like this. Just saw them on The Project and they seem really happy. I wish them all the best and hope it lasts. awwww

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:24 am

Ali definitely made the right choice for her. All leads get to make their own choice. Can't fault that.

To me she chose the one she wanted to bang and the physical connection and Taite himself said that's what he liked about her was how she looked. It's all physical imo and even her cousin specifically stated that the way Taite is exactly how Ali's past relationships have been where the physical is there but the emotional connection where Ali is the one more emotionally open and invested. She even told her that the biggest red flag was basically Ali having to get Taite to open up and her cousin even said she hopes it doesn't end up like every other past relationship where you hope they change but they don't change.

From what I saw, Taite is sexually attracted to and physically into Ali. But imo he is exactly her type and the type she says never works for her specifically because she is someone who needs and strives for more emotional connection and after a honeymoon phase of lust is over... well if that's all that is there then there's nothing more and if Ali is hoping for a deep emotional connection when she herself has been saying that's the thing she worries most about and her family who knows her say the same, time will only tell if choosing her type ends up the same way all her past relationships have. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:48 am

Just to add: Being guarded and not someone who is open emotionally is not the same as being introverted. An introverted person can be the most open person when it comes to emotions teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633  

Imo Taite was/is in lust with Ali and it remains to be seen if he actually changes like she wants or if she is the one who tries to change herself for a man (like she says she has done for all her relationships) and she continues to chase him until he gets bored/annoyed. I can see the latter happening unfortunately and until they move in together officially and have concrete plans, I don't have high hopes.

That said, I am still very glad she chose Taite. I hope it works out for them and if not then still glad she chose who she wanted. Todd deserves someone who wants him and will be as loving as he is and who will also choose him first teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 am

Introverts can be very open emotionally but prefer to do it in private rather than on TV in front of camera people and goodness knows who else, IMO. Taite is being open now that he is sure of Ali's feelings. Time will tell and it may not last, but at this point they seem well suited and cute together, IMO. It will be interesting to see how they go but I think they will give it a good shot.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:32 am

Being reserved as a person is one thing. Being reserved emotionally is another thing. It's also Ali's biggest fear in past relationships and her cousin even said she tries to change that in the other person and it never works out. 

Taite is someone who has been on Reality TV dating show before. He was on First Dates just last year so this isn't his first rodeo. As for off-tv, his own friends (female not just male) who know him closest posted that he is not one for emotions, even calling him a meathead. 

It's totally fine to be that way if that's what it is. The issue is that Ali is someone who has said she doesn't want that anymore as that's what she always goes for.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt