SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 am

They won me over. Love their humor toghether. I was not sure about them at first, but now I mean it's undeniable! Jason moved with Kaitlyn, they have Ramen...awwwwww....Jason get home soon! I can't wait to see that!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:53 am

I’m sitting here like a smiling fool watching Kaitlin and Ramen. He’s just the cutest! :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Precious. I love how happy they both are. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can still view it. She was doing a puzzle, then zoomed to Ramen who was sleeping on the floor beside her.

Then there was a good morning from Ramen, he's on her lap and she said he was crated for the night had a good night, she just wants to teach him to ask to go out doors. All the while he's laying on her lap as she's talking. Various other shot's of him playing with a ball.
Gotcha Smiley yes it’s all still up. She just did an ig live too snuggling with ramen. It was really sweet. She talked about crate training him, going potty, and they can’t wait for Jason to get home. The best part was her saying a year ago she didn’t know what would happen to her and now her life feels complete heartbeat I’m so happy for her.

I'm not sure if you mean this one, but it's so precious!!! Ramen won't leave her side. He's living the life and I'm so happy for him, and for K and J.

P.S I can't wait for Jason to come home either! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/?hl=en

kaitlynbristowe IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:50 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:omg! Everyone needs to see this IG! Quick before it disappears!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/

kaitlynbristowe IG

What was it GA? apparently it was taken down.

I am not quite sure if it is the one from previous comments, thank you from our friend posters above about the journey of her noodle Kaitlyn,was waiting for her noodle.He probably had a long flight,and got delayed at customs.I did see the instagram...Sorry peeps.The link doesn't work for me any more or I would share .The best I can tell ya.It was...tug at your heart when she got her forever doggie.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:54 pm

These two, and this pup are just making my heart swell. I'm so happy for all of them. Jason is home!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Great pic of Jason and Ramen!!!!  Jason looks so handsome!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 19060710
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bunnysbuddies/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Awwww. I had totally thought that Ramen would take a minute to trust these new people, because dogs who have been abused often do...but he's been just as clingy as Kaitlyn herself. I've been cracking up at him jumping to the front seat or jumping in the shower to be with her. I'm excited to see what his dynamic with Jason is now!They're such a precious family though. Took me a second to get on board, but now I'm obsessed.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:17 pm

They’re all so adorable and clingy over in that house laugh out loud The cutest.

Ramen was definitely checking with his mommy if it’s okay to trust this new guy in their house but I think he’ll really warm up to him on his own too. They’re such a great family already.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 pm

I need a kleenex. laugh out loud Jason's last IG is precious! Ramen wasn't sure, tail was down but wagging, then it didn't take long to drop on the floor and demand belly rubs from his Dad!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:54 am

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Oh, how sweet is that! Total golden retriever love. @Alanna - where did you find this? It looks like Kaitlyn's insta stories but I can't find it?

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers