SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:35 pm

@rosepetals it's from K's twitter.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

This thread and IG ramenthegoldennoodle is becoming my therapy thread! So freakin cute!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rosepetals Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks! I didn't think to check her twitter feed.

I am a huuuuuge dog person and an even huuuuuger golden person (we've had 2)....so I am DYING with all the Ramen pics and videos!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Alanna wrote:

I was tired of playing the video on repeat, so I decided to freeze frame it:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 19060910

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Haha thanks @crunchette, I probably rewatched it 10x!! So cute. It’s amazing what a loyal and loving ramen is despite everything he’s lived through. I wasn’t sure how he’d take to Jason but he’s just such a loving soul and is already best friends with their friends’ pup named Louie and seems to be friends asap with all humans. Soo heartwarming.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:40 pm

I have a Louie too, that sometimes we call King Louie. laugh out loud I guess we're best friends now! laugh out loud

I watched that vid several times over and over too. So precious! It's obvious Ramen is letting them know how happy and content he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Jason Tartick @Jason_Tartick
When the Bachelorette’s need their chat time...we find the bar. We drink and we don’t know things...that’s what we do. Check the Grand Hotel Premier next week after The Bachelorette at 10/9c on ABC #TheBachelorette #GrandHotel #ABCxYouTubeTV pic.twitter.com/xzTvEvB9yF
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jason_Tartick

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repost embeded tweet)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:45 pm

I think this is their first appearance together anywhere?.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 9141af10

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 D8vX1qQW4AAHpZN
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe
I won’t be @alabamahannah s arm candy for long. Maybe. I dunno I don’t read spoilers. What I do know, is Monday’s are for the drama! Tune-in for the premiere of Grand Hotel Monday after The Bachelorette at 10/9c #TheBachelorette, #GrandHotel and #ABCxYouTubeTV pic.twitter.com/f0M6dm06TQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:57 am

Yep @alanna it is! Smiley Here are some photos from Google and a photo booth video K posted on her IG. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Gettyi12
source

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Gettyi13
source

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:01 pm

He even tagged Kaitlyn’s dress laugh out loud laugh out loud and I’m fangirling over Tyler C liking this pic too. My favs.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 49a37110

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/?hl=en

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:05 pm

He's in Buffalo!! Is K with him? It looks like someone's house. They are at Duff's. You know how many times I've been to Duff's???  :headbanging How am I suppose to stalk if I didn't know?  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 3806527698

He mentions going to Toronto Jun 29-30 for the Bud Lite Dreams Festival in Toronto.

I wonder why they came or if they were in Toronto at the Raptor's game then headed to Buffalo.

Their IG is so funny, nice shot of Ramen sleeping with a funny caption.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=af

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Jason is in Buffalo for the Friend’s of Carly annual White Party, which is tomorrow night.  The organization raises money and promotes awareness of pediatric cancer in the Buffalo area. I think Jason is or was on the board of it and his close friends and his parents all go to the event.  It’s a big party.  Jason posted pictures from it around this time last year on his IG feed.  Kaitlyn isn’t there today, she had a photo shoot for her new wine label, but maybe she’s going tomorrow?  Or maybe they decided that she would stay home with Ramen this weekend.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers