SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Great - she chooses the the actor. Yawn 🙄
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:00 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:Who was the one leaving?

Warrick, I think it was.

Warrick and Jess go the same night (a result of the Undercover Brother investigation IMO).

sprout wrote:Great - she chooses the the actor. Yawn 🙄

Or more likely IMO she wanted to pick someone else but it didn't pan out so TPTB called upon the actor to step up a few spots (he would originally have been F3 IMO) and guarantee the audience a winner.

If she did legitimately pick him (which I doubt) and he didn't tell her he was an actor, then she went home and Googled his name and saw what comes up, I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped him on the spot.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:06 pm

They have the overnight first date, right? Maybe she legitimately did choose him depending on how they connected from the start? I’m leaning more towards showmance though? JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm

I'm definitely leaning towards showmance because of a) the delay in premiere b) the cagey way she's talking about the outcome now. The difference in messaging between her and Matt, who was "I'm in love" openly. It reminds me too much of how Honey Badger was.

It could be that he was her F1 all the way through! And she really did pick him and only afterwards found out he's an actor and was just like NOPE. But the delayed premiere - one that seemed to occur out of the blue, it wasn't always planned that way imo - has me SHOOK.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:19 pm

@leavers Yeah definitely not planned IMO.  IMO this season has been reworked (maybe the FRC even re-shot?) for some reason - there are just so many things not adding up.

No first date AU contestants have EVER been F1.  It's the kiss of death.  If he was intended to be F1 they would have given him a different date and hidden the pics IMO.

They may have shot themselves in the foot having such a highly publicised (pics all over the media) first date because then they couldn't then edit it to appear later.

Also, get your tinfoil hat on because we just worked out that Ryan is MIA.  So either he arrives later as an intruder (with dogs no doubt) or something is definitely up IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Thanks to all for bringing the info on the guys over. I just peeped Carlin’s IG and he has posted his show profile and he seems excited from the IG caption though not sure if his magic or mess reference was meant to mis-direct. Anywhoo in between many posts of himself are some pics with his lovely niece and IMO seems a bit spiritual based on some of the quotes I saw. Gonna be interesting if indeed he was F1 from the start if as you already sleuthed he had the first SD of the season breaking the norm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:26 am

I am 100% suss on this season (I was before but now 100%). I’m not sure if there been a major hiccup, showmance, cock up or intentional cock up with the betting odds or something else. I’m excited as this will at least be something different. Ps. I don’t think I like the actor at all and may need to pretend I believe this person

Source Bachelorette IG

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 729a6710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:35 am

Carlin's meet video is up on Tenplay, complete with twinkly music. All very interesting. I don't know how to bring across unfortnately but it will probably be on SM soon.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:41 am

Agent99 wrote:Carlin's meet video is up on Tenplay, complete with twinkly music. All very interesting.  I don't know how to bring across unfortnately but it will probably be on SM soon.
Twinkly music.....is this a done deal then? I am still shook that a first date person could be F1 since they like to hide the F1 for a while. Are the Sportsbet odds out yet? It would be good to compare with the TAB odds that is rock solid for Carlin now, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 am

mercieme wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Carlin's meet video is up on Tenplay, complete with twinkly music. All very interesting.  I don't know how to bring across unfortnately but it will probably be on SM soon.
Twinkly music.....is this a done deal then? I am still shook that a first date person could be F1 since they like to hide the F1 for a while. Are the Sportsbet odds out yet? It would be good to compare with the TAB odds that is rock solid for Carlin now, TIA.

Hi @mercieme. No Sportsbet odds that have a name as yet. Which is odd too. I’m checking on the hour. Just off to watch the twinkly music. Will report back
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:36 am

Sundy wrote:I am 100% suss on this season (I was before but now 100%). I’m not sure if there been a major hiccup, showmance, cock up or intentional cock up with the betting odds or something else. I’m excited as this will at least be something different. Ps. I don’t think I like the actor at all and may need to pretend I believe this person

word The cock up was with the show not the betting odds IMO. I think TAB is the ONLY source we can trust at this point. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

If Carlin was Angie's first choice for F1, he would not have gotten the first date, and they definitely wouldn't have leaked all the pap pics IMO.  Even if Angie knew Carlin is an actor, and she was in on it from the start, they would have hidden him just like they did Chelsie IMO.  

Jamie being tweeted upholds the pattern of either F1 or F2 being tweeted pre-show so IMO that shows Carlin was never intended to be Top 2.  I'm almost certain he was touted for the "shock fan favourite exit" at F3 but something went wildly off the rails towards the end of filming.

And if she genuinely did choose him, got home and Googled his name and saw what comes up?  It's all acting and self-promotion and sponsorship gigs, precisely the kind of guy IMO Angie would NOT want.  In fact IMO he's the kind of guy she would have bagged on Gogglebox.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 MLxT0PS

Source

And that's AFTER being cleaned up - when he was first identified it was even worse - I wish I'd taken a screenshot then! If Angie didn't know he was an actor, that justifies an immediate post-show dump IMO.  And the way things are being phrased, I think that's how it will pan out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:49 am

Twinkly music is very brief. She is obviously very physically attracted to him. I suppose I am questioning why he is so in our face
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts