SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:29 am

The extended promo for Angie’s season
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjd66bLmInlAhXLTd8KHRo1AjcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.news.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Ftv%2Freality-tv%2Fthe-bachelorette%2Fget-me-out-of-here-furious-stormout-set-to-rock-bachelorette%2Fnews-story%2Fc0e1b0b79e18e3e077219fec34ecb264&psig=AOvVaw1firaWmY3mShBHXRfD1uqL&ust=1570504842495072

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 am

@Zaynab I was not at all prepared for that thumbnail.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Iv5GvZw

Thanks - I'll watch now and take some screen caps. yes

Source

ETA:  OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD! cheerleader

So many manly tears, so many men with girly braids in their hair.  I LOVE IT. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887

But can I just point out:

"Why did I do that"
"That was the wrong decision"
"Now I will never know if he was the one..."
and "I am falling in love with you"  (Not I AM in love with you)

Also LOL at Ryan casually sprinkled throughout the promo considering he hasn't even been announced.  laugh out loud

Uploading screen caps now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:35 am

No matter what the story is with F1, I think it's going to be a great season - Angie can totally carry the whole show I reckon and I loved seeing Yvie there, I hope she's a strong presence tbh

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:30 am

Carlin's overnight date is because he gets the Yellow Rose.

'At the first cocktail party, Angie hands out a yellow rose to the guy who made the best first impression,' a source told Woman's Day. 'They go glamping overnight at a farm.' But it apparently wasn't long before their date was interrupted by the other jealous suitors, who stormed the farm early the next day.

"Stormed the farm"?  Uh huh.  As if they could have done that without producer assistance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:30 am

Okay, finally got a chance to catch the promo and Ciarran is my favourite!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:41 am

butterflylove wrote:Okay, finally got a chance to catch the promo and Ciarran is my favourite!

Fabulous. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 CF166Jf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:45 am

Can’t wait to watch Ciarran in action 🍆😀
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 am

Hi all Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1176891977
I feel behind the ball with this season, I'm just happy to follow along here.
In terms of sleuthing.. has a potential F1 been pinned down? It looks like there are a bunch of great guys for Angie to choose from
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:57 am

Bachbee wrote:Hi all Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1176891977
I feel behind the ball with this season, I'm just happy to follow along here.
In terms of sleuthing.. has a potential F1 been pinned down? It looks like there are a bunch of great guys for Angie to choose from

Hi @Bachbee  hi

F1 is Carlin based on incontrovertible betting odds but IMO she probably wanted to pick Ciarran until he quit leaving her to fake it with Carlin the actor to ensure the audience gets a couple at the end and avoid a repeat of TPTB's dreaded Honey Badger scenario.

JMO. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 am

Catch Angie on HYBPA in 15 minutes!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 am

Ohh it sounds like this season might be spicer than I thought it would be Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 thanks @bobette
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:16 am

Bachbee wrote:Ohh it sounds like this season might be spicer than I thought it would be Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 thanks @bobette

Yeah it looks good!  Doesn't seem like they needed to fake any drama that's for sure.  laugh out loud  

I should add that since the preview is making it look like Ciarran walks out, it might be someone else who quits, but maybe she sends him home and then regrets it ("that was a mistake", "I shouldn't have done that" etc).  He was back home early Aug (was pictured on SM) so goes home mid-season one way or another and IMO that threw Angie off.

He certainly features the preview enough to make me think he made a big impact on her and comparing the kisses in the preview, he is the only one where she is grabbing the back of his head which is usually my yardstick for how into someone the Lead is (plus visible tongue).  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887 I'm just not buying that Carlin would be her type at ALL but JMO.

ETA SC comparison:

BED ME NOW:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 8tcSzpa

Awkward 9 year olds at their first school dance:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 GaFsvRb

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts