SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 pm

I like Ciarran but not for bachelor. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:30 pm

najpoziomka wrote:the more i think about it the more i want ciarran as the next bachelor
thought he would be better suited for bachelor in paradise, but i changed my mind

If you'd said that before the show started I would have said "U mad?", but Ciarran has come across so well, it could work. And Bach AU already has form of picking a less conventional looking Bachelor in the Honeybadger, so it's not a step too far to imagine they could choose Ciarran.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:30 pm

@Bobette nope, im not following her, i think her account is set on private

ciarran i think has it all great bod, great style, good banter, quick on his toes and i think the cast on his season would be so diverse
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:32 pm

@Dirty Street Pie yeah same, from the PR photos alone i was not a big fan, but since the first episode i’ve come to really like him
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 pm

najpoziomka wrote:@Bobette nope, im not following her, i think her account is set on private

ciarran i think has it all great bod, great style, good banter, quick on his toes and i think the cast on his season would be so diverse

Yes it is, that's why I can't elaborate on the story in question but I found it... thought provoking. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:38 pm

@Bobette it’s interesting to me that ciarran is not following her
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:40 pm

najpoziomka wrote:@Bobette it’s interesting to me that ciarran is not following her

INDEED.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:42 pm

I also checked and he is following Timm and Jackson, but not Carlin
thought they were good buddies on the show. interesting
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Annnnnndddd.... the story is now GONE. Wow that was fast. hi The plot thickens...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:45 pm

Damn, wish I hadn't unfollowed her now! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:46 pm

damn, i wish i followed her, now i want to know what was in the story
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:47 pm

Could it be possible that they are pretending not to be together to get a free BIP holiday? Or did the deleted story make that unlikely?

ETA Maybe only one person will be going on a free holiday, and it's not Renee? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts