SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:53 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could it be possible that they are pretending not to be together to get a free BIP holiday? Or did the deleted story make that unlikely?

Entirely possible, yes, but I think the fact that the media printed the pics of Ciarran & Renee in Bali kind of made people assume they were back together so it would have looked stupidly obvious if they split and then "reconnected" on the show.  

I actually think it's more likely they weren't back together at all, that they went to Bali as mates and that Renee is trying to make it look like they're together.  He was on the show WAY longer than her and she might be wanting to mark territory.  

Ciarran may well be single and available to receive offers from Ch 10, IMO.

najpoziomka wrote:I also checked and he is following Timm and Jackson, but not Carlin
thought they were good buddies on the show. interesting

Just putting it out there that considering how vehemently the guys defended Carlin when Jamie accused him of wanting to further his acting/TV career, they might have been a bit surprised when they got out and saw how much acting he actually has done. JMO

Bear in mind these guys (and Angie) would not have seen each other's SM until post-show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:04 pm

carlin seems to be supportive, so very interesting SM situation

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Ff06ac10

source ciarran’s IG
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 pm

IMO, I seriously doubt the guys would care about Carlin’s acting connections considering that the majority of contestants on these shows go into it with some goal to further their acting, modelling, business, Instagram brand etc. I mean, Ciarran is doing exactly that right now with not being shy about putting it out there about being the next Bach, there is also the sudden appearance of his new Star Now profile giggling
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 pm

Jaime and Ciarran on Kyle and Jackie O earlier today. Mostly Jamie did the talking, sounds very normal & realized how he came across and said Timm was his best mate in the house (also has hung with Timm post show) and also rooting for Timm to take it out. Said Ryan was very genuine and could see him also. Apparently Timm has never had a girlfriend and they said he is 26 years old (i thought he was 27 per the show released bio). They both said Alex and Ciarran had a bromance going in the house, also said that Alex was very shy. Ciarran said if he had to come second to anyone, it had to be Carlin. Said Carlin is a top guy but has to come out of his shell a little bit more. Jackie implied that Angie will be bored by the guys and Ciarran said Timm is out there and off the spectrum. Ciarran said he is open to being the bachelor if the opportunity presents itself. Folks that have time can have a listen at the link below but I think the show may post snippets on Twitter later.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/239-the-kyle-jackie-o-show-27242949/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:40 pm

mercieme wrote:Jaime and Ciarran on Kyle and Jackie O earlier today. Mostly Jamie did the talking, sounds very normal & realized how he came across and said Timm was his best mate in the house (also has hung with Timm post show) and also rooting for Timm to take it out. Said Ryan was very genuine and could see him also. Apparently Timm has never had a girlfriend and they said he is 26 years old (i thought he was 27 per the show released bio). They both said Alex and Ciarran had a bromance going in the house, also said that Alex was very shy. Ciarran said if he had to come second to anyone, it had to be Carlin. Said Carlin is a top guy but has to come out of his shell a little bit more. Jackie implied that Angie will be bored by the guys and Ciarran said Timm is out there and off the spectrum. Ciarran said he is open to being the bachelor if the opportunity presents itself. Folks that have time can have a listen at the link below but I think the show may post snippets on Twitter later.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/239-the-kyle-jackie-o-show-27242949/

Thanks @Mercieme, I will take a listen.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 am

mercieme wrote:https://www.iheart.com/podcast/239-the-kyle-jackie-o-show-27242949/

Thanks @mercieme that was really interesting, especially Ciarran repeatedly saying he'd be keen to hook up with Angie if it doesn't work out with F1; there's some unresolved feelings there IMO.  No wonder he's not following Carlin on SM.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:21 am

najpoziomka wrote:carlin seems to be supportive, so very interesting SM situation

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Ff06ac10

source ciarran’s IG

Carlin comes across to me as a good, decent guy so I’m not at all surprised to see him supporting Ciarran.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:22 am

I really like this interview she gave to the Daily Telegraph more so for the awareness that Angie is raising on Endometriosis. I highlighted some key points that Angie mentioned  and love that she wants to get her body to a natural rhythm in preparation for when she is ready to have babies. I also think egg freezing is a fantastic option so hopefully she knows about that already.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
It’s only been a matter of months since Angie Kent and The Bachelorette winner got together, but already the couple are talking about trying for a baby.

Angie has opened up in the past about her battle with endometriosis, a condition where tissue grows outside of the uterus, and can lead to fertility issues in women.

And now, the 29-year-old has spoken to The Daily Telegraph about how her condition could affect her chances of conceiving.

"I obviously don’t know whether I will be able to carry a child," she said.

"That is something you find out when you try and I haven’t tried but having endometriosis, it does make it that bit harder. And if I am unable to carry a child, I will still be a mother no matter what as I have always wanted to be one since I was a little girl. So whether it is adopting or fostering, I will have babies however I can."

The former Gogglebox star told the publication that she is currently dating the winner of The Bachelorette, and that both parties share the same desire for children.

"One hundred per cent I am dating someone from the show right now," she said.

"I am very happy. It is tough to watch it (the show) together but we signed up knowing that it was going to be tough. We are happy, we’re great communicators and we just talk through our stuff and there is quite a lot of stuff to talk about."

Angie also revealed she is working with a naturopath to prepare her body for carrying a baby when the time comes.

"It is something I will have to worry about if I try past 35 but it is not impossible," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"I will cross that bridge when I get to it but I will be starting a natural process. I will do everything natural through my naturopath and I will start that next year.

"I will come off the pill and get all my hormones ready so when the time does come for me to want to try to have children, it doesn’t take another two years on top of it.

"We can’t ever predict the future so you kind of do, if you suffer from any kind of medical condition in that area, you do need to prep now just in case. It may sound ridiculous to prep so far in advance but why not?"

"And plus, it is good to get off the pill anyway, I don’t really want to be on it anymore. I want a natural cycle so I will be resetting my hormones and I’ll be nice and crazy for my poor man."
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:51 am

mercieme wrote:I really like this interview she gave to the Daily Telegraph more so for the awareness that Angie is raising on Endometriosis. I highlighted some key points that Angie mentioned  and love that she wants to get her body to a natural rhythm in preparation for when she is ready to have babies. I also think egg freezing is a fantastic option so hopefully she knows about that already.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
It’s only been a matter of months since Angie Kent and The Bachelorette winner got together, but already the couple are talking about trying for a baby.

Angie has opened up in the past about her battle with endometriosis, a condition where tissue grows outside of the uterus, and can lead to fertility issues in women.

And now, the 29-year-old has spoken to The Daily Telegraph about how her condition could affect her chances of conceiving.

"I obviously don’t know whether I will be able to carry a child," she said.

"That is something you find out when you try and I haven’t tried but having endometriosis, it does make it that bit harder. And if I am unable to carry a child, I will still be a mother no matter what as I have always wanted to be one since I was a little girl. So whether it is adopting or fostering, I will have babies however I can."

The former Gogglebox star told the publication that she is currently dating the winner of The Bachelorette, and that both parties share the same desire for children.

"One hundred per cent I am dating someone from the show right now," she said.

"I am very happy. It is tough to watch it (the show) together but we signed up knowing that it was going to be tough. We are happy, we’re great communicators and we just talk through our stuff and there is quite a lot of stuff to talk about."

Angie also revealed she is working with a naturopath to prepare her body for carrying a baby when the time comes.

"It is something I will have to worry about if I try past 35 but it is not impossible," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"I will cross that bridge when I get to it but I will be starting a natural process. I will do everything natural through my naturopath and I will start that next year.

"I will come off the pill and get all my hormones ready so when the time does come for me to want to try to have children, it doesn’t take another two years on top of it.

"We can’t ever predict the future so you kind of do, if you suffer from any kind of medical condition in that area, you do need to prep now just in case. It may sound ridiculous to prep so far in advance but why not?"

"And plus, it is good to get off the pill anyway, I don’t really want to be on it anymore. I want a natural cycle so I will be resetting my hormones and I’ll be nice and crazy for my poor man."
Source

I love that Angie is bringing awareness to endometriosis and I’m happy that she has found a man that is on the same page as her.
JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:58 am

Ciarran and Jamie were interviewed on a TV show this morning. The little I saw was Ciarran answering the question about him leaving. Ciarran basically said he should've stayed as he would've had a good shot of winning (my paraphrasing). I felt bad for Angie and the winner when he said this. IMO Ciarran is milking his fame for all he's worth.
As to Carlin and his acting, what I watched Angie only mentioned Carlin wanting to be the bachelor in 2020. I personally do not see how Angie would have a problem with Carlin doing some acting, and I think he us genuine about finding love.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:06 am

Can someone tell me what Renee's story was please
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:11 am

Storybook wrote:Ciarran and Jamie were interviewed on a TV show this morning. The little I saw was Ciarran answering the question about him leaving. Ciarran basically said he should've stayed as he would've had a good shot of winning (my paraphrasing). I felt bad for Angie and the winner when he said this. IMO Ciarran is milking his fame for all he's worth.
As to Carlin and his acting, what I watched Angie only mentioned Carlin wanting to be the bachelor in 2020. I personally do not see how Angie would have a problem with Carlin doing some acting, and I think he us genuine about finding love.

Yeah I’m thinking the same about Ciarran milking it for the fame. He was definitely a front runner but I don’t think Angie would’ve chosen him. It makes for good TV to present him as the one that got away but I saw Angie as really loving the energy he brought and the laughs but not considering him for the long haul. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts