SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:15 am

I liked Ali way back when she was on The Bachelor and was curious to watch her season when it ended to see how she did/who she picked. Now I see it's been over for 2 weeks oops laugh out loud and her and her F1 are a train wreck and probably won't last ok that saves me time then. laugh out loud Those pictures do look staged agreed. Yikes.

Curious how this all plays out now. 2pop 🚋

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don’t feel sorry at all for Taite. He could have left anytime on the show and long before HTDs. He wanted to go far so he could get his social following and opportunities etc imo. So using her and like she is him imo. They deserve each other. Jmo

I don't have any sympathy for him either; I just think he's the only one who can put this farcical "relationship" out of it's misery.  No matter how bad it gets, she won't do it IMO and I really just want them both to GO AWAY.
laugh out loud IA but at the same time I think I want them to stay together so they can spare everyone else from having to be with them unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

Taite must have quit his job so maybe he has more incentive to stay with her as it’s been a month now and he’s still galavanting with Ali on sponsored holidays and doing staged photos dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 am

They are both so fake. JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 pm

I keep coming here expecting the break up announcement. Still nothing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Sprite wrote:I keep coming here expecting the break up announcement. Still nothing.

just wait until their contracted 3 months are up

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:47 pm

In Ali's stories today she appears to be alone. Unless I'm mistaken I think that's the first time she's been sans Taite for quite a while?

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:50 am

handsanitiser wrote:In Ali's stories today she appears to be alone. Unless I'm mistaken I think that's the first time she's been sans Taite for quite a while?

Well if she's back home in Adelaide, Taite probably refused to "slum it" and come here with her, since he so openly dislikes SA.  It's one thing to put up with her on lavish sponsored holidays but I expect he draws the line at hanging out with her in any kind of real life situation where they may have to talk, spend time at home or eat products they're not being paid to promote.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:13 am

Even if they were a real couple, the fact she doesn't want to leave Adelaide and he doesn't want to live there would end up a dealbreaker I reckon.

Ali Oetjen Hints At ‘Bachelorette’ Breakup With Moody Solo Instagram Posts

handsanitiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:59 am

Two months down and the charade continues. Ali looks even more drunk/trashy than usual and Taite clearly can't stand her IMO.  Probably counting the days till the 3 month contract is up and they can put this sham relationship out of it's misery. JMO

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 TEGvG7D

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 7 DpK1zer

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 am

When is the three month mark?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When is the three month mark?

Around 14 Feb

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Yep, Valentine's Day - although I have a feeling they'll stretch it out a while longer to try to "prove" their relationship was legit.  Don't bother guys, no one's buying it IMO.  Just go back to your day jobs (oh that's right, Ali doesn't have one anymore).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry