SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 pm

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-kate-sisk-launching-lingerie-business-official-release-date-announced/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Ok, so here is a question. Does anyone know for certain if the couples split after decision day is the divorce expense on them or does the show pick it up? Maybe for a period of time.
Reason I am asking is, that it occurred to me tonight that unless they are out of pocket after DD, there is little to no reason to go ahead with a divorce if they are really on the fence.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:44 am

Ages ago I recall reading something that they are given a small stipend for the divorce - like $1500. In CA, an uncontested divorce with no assets or kids that lasts less than 5 years, is easy, peasey and very cheap. Maybe less than $500, including the cost of an online paralegal to fill out the forms. I believe that there is also some kind of pre-nup so that, for instance, Will and Jasmine who both own their homes, would not be expected to split property. Note that in California anything you come into the marriage with is yours anyway unless you give your spouse an interest.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:08 pm

@Jackenzo thanks for the info.

I have no idea but I wonder if there is something stated in their contract they have to wait? I'm pretty sure there have been those who split before airing ended but was that in the case of that couple (how soon we forget names) she put a restraining order on him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Jess got a restraining order against Ryan De Nino. Heather dumped the pothead right after the honeymoon; he acted shocked but his post show posts are rude. Jess and Ryan had stayed together. Davina divorced Ryan right away. Heather divorced that guy right after the show ended. Mia filed before the reunion show ended. Jon and Molly filed shortly after the show ended.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:24 pm

So with the finale airing on Tuesday, what do you all think the answers will be? Which couples will divorce or stay married?

I think... Kate/Luke will get divorced. She will say divorce he might want to work it out but I doubt they can if they stay married. The other 3 couples seem like they can make it work and will probably stay married. Just hoping at least more then 1 couples stays married this time.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:32 pm

I don’t think any of them will stay together except Stephanie and her obnoxious husband (can’t remember his name).

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 pm

In the latest video on mafs twitter, Pastor Cal, at the end, says, I usually fight for marriage, but not in this case...(or words to that effect).

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:28 am

Just a guess, but I would think it has to be Luke and Kate. Cal was pretty steamed at Luke early on.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:32 pm

Agree ^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:47 pm

I think it could be two that make it on Tuesday and that is Keith and Kristine and AJ and Stephanie. Not sure if AJ and Stephanie will make it past the 6 month reunion though.

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:46 pm

I've heard that Kristine's new Facebook photo does not show her wearing her wedding ring.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Scooby
Jackenzo
LoveDovez
nuts2uiam
TrishB