SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 pm

Lorelei wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
Lorelei wrote:Just finished the reunion special.
I am so happy Kate is dating a nice man and is smiling and happy again!
Luke makes me ill, especially when he said, he has gotten only social media love from people, I find that hard to believe.
He had the sad "puppy dog eye's" going the whole time, didn't make me feel bad for him at all. He hurt that girl for one reason, to be on television  no no  no no

The host of the reunion show, Kevin Frazier, has already tweeted that Kate is no longer dating the teacher.

Guess he was a rebound.
She looked great on the show, so happy & Bubbly.

When I watched the reunion show body language was a bit telling to me. I almost felt that Luke was take back by finding out Kate was seeing some one. He seemed almost unhappy about it. When they asked him if he was seeing someone he said "no". I just felt some where a long the way that he wanted to take things slow but once the show was over. The fact that they got together after the reunion was a tip to me in that direction. He always said he didn't want a divorce. I think that might of been the case all along.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 8 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Scooby
Jackenzo
LoveDovez
nuts2uiam
TrishB
gurlbrit