SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:26 pm

For people who aren’t in the initial group, how much in advance of their entrance are they waiting in Mexico? Anyone know?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahkyla Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Like a day or two before. Not long.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:01 am

What?? No Amanduh on BIP? I'm shocked!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I still dont know if i believe Caelynn is out, i know her account liked that random pic a few days ago but i think it may have been a bot or her management, theres been no activity since.

Jane wouldnt be a surprise at all :D i wouldnt be too shocked by Oneyka either
By now we can definitely rule it out IMO. No more activity, and yesterday Cassie wrote this on IG (see the bolded):
Happiest birthdays to this beautiful best friend of mine  I LOVE YOU and am beyond grateful that the world orchestrated bringing us together in the craziest of ways! True friendship is rare and I’m lucky to have found a true gem. Love you and can’t wait to celebrate with you when you are home
https://www.instagram.com/p/BywWLEMHmPj/

So she clearly wasn't home yet, five day later.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:52 pm

@blueblues nice job! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Still haven’t seen any of the girls pop up from the most recent rose ceremony. The last group of guys should be going on right now. And apparently include Brooks, Mike, And Luke S. No idea of the other one.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Dean is back on SM. Guessing he didn’t pick a girl and left on his own.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Well, since Dean has been pretty open about wanting to be single right now than I guess that is good that he did. This way he can be paid some money, get more Instagram followers (or at least maintain his SM following), not get bad publicity and not have to be in a relationship. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am

Jen is also back on ig and liked Deans new post.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 am

Sarahkyla wrote:Jen is also back on ig and liked Deans new post.

Jen is back home too? humm She's a pretty girl , im surprised she didn't make a connection. I know many wouldn't agree but I thought Josh Murray was headed to Paradise a few seasons ago to meet up with Jen but he ended up with Amanda instead .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:11 am

Ooh, I'm sad they weren't on for longer. Could Jen/Dean have left together? I think I remember something about him crushing on her a while back. Excited about Mike and Brooks!

Also...can RS hurry up on that Blake tea? I'm dying to know what's happening.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 am

Here’s what I have so far, casting wise. Going off what we know, who RS said was going on, and following SM activity. The last set of guys are going on right now. And the last set of girls are still home, waiting to go on.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 50140810
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 A1d4ed10

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001