SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:29 am

Sarahkyla wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Jane just started following a BIP producer. Guessing she was one of the first 3 girls eliminated at the first RC

And Onyeka. She’s been following people, but now she’s liked a producer’s pic on IG.

Is she back home already too? Geez they are dropping like flies in Paradise.. Soon only Blake will be left on the island.  giggling  cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 am

I still dont know if i believe Caelynn is out, i know her account liked that random pic a few days ago but i think it may have been a bot or her management, theres been no activity since.

Jane wouldnt be a surprise at all :D i wouldnt be too shocked by Oneyka either
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:29 am

I don‘t get Blake‘s appeal, but I didn‘t watch Becca‘s season. Maybe it‘s more his personality that makes him a catch?

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:23 am

yana_bach wrote:I don‘t get Blake‘s appeal, but I didn‘t watch Becca‘s season. Maybe it‘s more his personality that makes him a catch?

I watched Becca's season and I still don't get the Blake appeal, but then I don't get Tyler's appeal either., laugh out loud.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 am

They look similar, and at first I thought Tyler is a poor man’s Blake. But now after seeing more of Tyler and also pictures, I have to say he’s really grown on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:25 am

I don't see any similarity between Blake and Tyler. Blake was more the boy next door type to me and I didn't particularly find him all that during the season. I ended up liking him more as Jason's friend post-season. Tyler is a completely different type, imo. He's more the good looking, cool type to me. I see more similarity between Blake and Peter this season. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:11 pm

I think the next rose ceremony is tonight. The last one was probably Tuesday night. And Cam and Kevin were active on IG by the next day. So hopefully we’ll get some clues tomorrow!

I just want one of them to dish to RS or the spoiler site and get us some updated deets on this Blake situation! Girls are eliminated this time.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Pardon my ignorance, who is Jane? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Pardon my ignorance, who is Jane? TYIA

Night 1 elim. She was the girl that loudly defended Caelynn at WTA
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 Thanks, I still didn't know who that was so I went looking. laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5050-bachelor-23-adrianne-jane-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Hugesmile Still don't remember her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Jordan is active on SM. Could’ve been the 4th guys eliminated at the 2nd rose ceremony. We knew 3 of the 4.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001