SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 pm

I think they go back home after elimination.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Caelynn's account turned private when I checked after my last post. So if that's not her, they did more than just one like.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Spoiler:
is back online today, according to Reddit.
Liking some pictures on Insta earlier today.

Could someone be using their accounts? I would be very surprised if he and Caelynn were gone this early.

Plus, it should be only one gender leaving this soon, right? Girls give the roses, boys leave and vice versa?
His account never stopped being active tho. Someone has to be running his account.
With Caelynn there has been no movement with her account for about a week now until last night.
His SM activity has ONLY been friends adds though. There’s been a new one almost every day. For him, I think it’s more likely that he had a bunch of friend requests pending and they’ve all either accepted or gone public (automatically accepting him).

Until he likes something, I believe he’s still on the show.

Caelynns was different. No SM whatsoever for a week, then when we expect ppl to start resurfacing, she’s back on IG liking her friend’s pic.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:37 am

limoncello wrote:Caelynn's account turned private when I checked after my last post. So if that's not her, they did more than just one like.
Hasn’t it been private for a week though? Last notation on Socialblade is from Monday.
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/caelynnmillerkeyes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:40 am

I think an accidental tap by someone who runs Caelynn’s account is the most plausible explanation. I can’t imagine her being eliminated or bailing on her own so soon.
And also, why go private in the first place? Nothing is airing while she’s gone so no need to be worried about editing/comments for now. Don’t most people just leave their account public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am

Some of Colton’s girls (and Annalise) made their instagrams private before they left. No idea why! Definitely didn’t need to.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:35 pm

They probably don't want people commenting on them filming BIP or posting spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:52 pm

Some BiP info from RS:

Some other names of contestants I heard are either there or will be coming in later episodes that I don’t believe were on any of my previous lists:

Heather Martin (Colton’s season)
Kirpa Sudick (Colton)
Clay Harbor (Becca’s season)
Haley Ferguson (Twin, Ben Higgins season)
Jen Saviano (Ben’s season)
Derek Peth (JoJo’s season)
Brooks Forester (Desiree’s season) – I’ve heard this one for a few weeks now, but still haven’t gotten 100% confirmation he’s in. These other 6 names will definitely be on.

Another one that is there because he went on a date that was captured by a local outlet in Mexico, is Christian Estrada. He was eliminated the first night of Becca’s season, but looks like he and Nicole are hitting it off.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Kevin is back on Instagram.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Brooks Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f60d I just Hope they don‘t make him a super late arrival like last time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:31 pm

He’s still active on SM so he’ll likely be in the last group of guys if he goes.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:37 pm

I wish that they wouldn't even have the last group of people on. They get there so late that they tend to not be able to couple up. I do think that it is interesting that they are wanting to bring back some people from awhile ago, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001