SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Finally!! So happy for them!! I love that he proposed during a podcast.

Congrats Kaitlyn and Jason! blowkiss

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue May 11, 2021 7:17 pm

That's so great! So much better than proposing on tv! I'm so happy for them both! lovetogether

On another note, I love that her hair is dark now. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Their proposal comes full circle as they first met back in October 2018 when he was interviewed for a podcast. PINKHEART

https://podcastone.com/episode/Jason-Tartick-and-Olivia-Caridi

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 11, 2021 8:52 pm

That ring is humongous!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 11, 2021 11:26 pm

I think they are good together.  Happy for this engagement.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 12, 2021 3:04 am

I've been waiting to see this happen. So happy for them.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 12, 2021 12:50 pm

I guess Kaitlyn really liked the ring!  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60a

https://people.com/tv/kaitlyn-bristowe-screams-for-joy-proposal-video-shared-jason-tartick/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:27 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-shuts-down-remark-170550037.html

Gotta give her props for being honest (even tho I still think she was so naturally cute on Chris's season.. ).
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:09 pm

I too noticed a difference in Kaitlyn's appearance and chalked it up to too much work. Not sure I 100% buy her response but I admire Kaitlyn for telling it like she sees it. The focus on womens' appearances is too intense and only brings us down. We should be striving to lift each other up and be our own best supporters.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:32 pm

I wonder how many of those people who posted rude comments accomplished half as much as she has in 6 years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Moved from the Fan thread.

Billysmom wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1289558/jason-tartick-defends-kaitlyn-bristowe-from-grotesque-criticism-of-her-appearance

I always say, they should ignore negative comments and not worry about what people they don't know have to say.

But, at times, like in this case, it seems like K has a hard time with it.
Good for Jason. We need more people like him to straight up call these people out. It's disgusting to me that people hide behind a keyboard and are so mean. Does it make them feel better by putting other people down? I just don't understand how low people can go and get enjoyment out of it. Sickening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:56 pm

I have no issues  with her getting older...we all do. Same with putting on weight. There were times when she looked ill because she was so thin. Those are things she has no control over. The rest is where I disagree with Jason. She has full control over getting lip injections, a brow lift and brow microblading...and anything else she decided to do. IMO she looked better without the work.

I get that we all want to feel good about ourselves and that is often manifested in how we look. Obviously those in the public eye have more scrutiny on their looks and unfortunately, with SM people are nasty. The problem I have with celebrities and those in the public eye doing all this stuff to themselves...and this isn't aimed at Kaitlyn, but in general...is that it sets up unrealistic expectations for everyone else. Between all the work they have done and the filters they use, the regular woman on the street is being set up. Those are now regular expectations...brow work, fillers, botox, plastic surgery, breast implants, butt implants, on and on. I see young women I work with feeling bad about themselves because they compare themselves to those unrealistic influencers/stars/models. They will never look like that because they don't have the time to work out and have personal trainers, nutritionists, never mind all the money it costs to do all this stuff. It is now a cycle of never ending improvements to the point that many of these people look grotesque and totally unnatural and unfortunately it has now filtered down to everyday life where younger and younger woman feel the need to copy these so called "improvements".

I will now step off my :soapbox

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47