SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Alex says the undercover date was invaluable because the brothers were able to confirm things for him (definitely likes Alicia and Charlotte and said to both of them that he knows who they are now).

Alex also saying he relies heavily on his brother's input.

Back at mansion the women are restless asking what his brothers thought. Tonique acts surprised when Alex says the brothers said really nice things. Alex tells her that they had some comments that were different to the others. There was a flashback showing the brothers saying Tonique is "incredibly rude".

She needs to go. Fill of drama.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Reanne telling Alex she wants to leave. Alex doesn't want her too. 

They spend over 40 minutes talking (according to the other girls) and the girls lose their minds because it is happening in front of them.

So much going on will have to type more later.

Alex has had enough. Reanne is outside unzipping her dress threatening to leave. Gabs convinces Reanne to stay. Says it's not about making friends it's about finding a boyfriend.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Mark talking to Alex. It's a whole palava. Gravity hitting Alex on how to juggle all these women and emotions. Definitely wants Reanne to stay.

RC. Two going home.

No surprise Tonique sent home. She loses her mind again. Says she is so genuine blah blah blah.

Also Tara going home. She says she is the genuine girl. Blah blah.

Good riddance!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Shark diving 3on1 date tomorrow! Looks like Faran and Abbey are on it and ?

Georgia has her date planned for Alex. 
Some trapeze thing. 
They kiss (SC is of them for the short blonde kiss). Has the accessory in her hair which matches SC in SC thread of kiss.

RC. Mark says THREE are leaving/will be eliminated.

So much draaaaama laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm

I get the feeling the UK is a different show in that they LOVE the drama even more than the US. The twists and things make it like that's their main focus and they don't really care if Alex picks someone. With the other shows I get the illusion that they want the lead to pick someone. UK show not so much  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:10 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you for the live recapping!!! so question is the bach even being shown on the weekend!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:12 pm

I liked this episode overall.  The drawing date was odd -- have a couple of girls look at his hot body for an afternoon.  But, I definitely see his attraction to Alicia.  Felt sorry for Alex at the cocktail party trying to convince Reanne (or Rhi as he refers to her is his diary) to stay.

I'm so glad Tonique and Tara went home.  I was so hoping for it.  Tara just too young, Tonique too negative.

Three to go next episode seems appropriate, but it's going to be dramatic!!

I agree the show seems to be very proud of the twists that make it different from the others. But, I do feel Alex is sincere.

Personally, I"d continue to lay low just to stay in that villa for a little vacation. Much nicer than the US mansion. This is on a lake surrounded by vineyards.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:19 pm

@LeapofFaith yw! It goes by so fast! laugh out loud No the episodes are only Mon-Fri. So tomorrow night there is Ep 5. Next week Monday episodes start again and the finale is next week so it is flying by!

@ishkabaha I liked this episode too! I think it's starting to get more serious. I especially liked that Alex sent Tara and Tonique home! :yes: 

That his brothers didn't care for either one so it shows he really does trust their input. Too hilarious how both Tonique and Tara going off and saying THEY are genuine as in how dare Alex send them home  Rolling Eyes Their true colors showing imo and good thing Alex's brothers saw it and Alex saw it too! 

Makes me think that Tonique let slip the winner because she was pissed off about being sent home  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:57 pm

I really liked this episode also, especially the flipping back and forth between the cooking and his date with Robyn. It feels very different from other versions which I like.

I'm glad Tara and Tonique were sent home. I did find Tara funny, but she would probably have annoyed me if she stayed any longer.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:07 am

I posted SCs from the finale of Alex in his finale clothes and someone walking towards him (F1 I'd think - no face shown). Hopefully can get some more!

Also new SC of Alicia kissing Alex so it definitely happens (this was included in the montage shown at the beginning of Ep 4 and showing the finale)

SC thread with finale pics https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5016p12-bachelor-uk-alex-marks-season-6-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1372374
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:21 am

Finally watched episodes 1-3 but now i reallly reallly want to watch ep 4!!! when does it get uploaded?@Allaboutlove ?

I actually really like Alicia.  I also think part of the reason the girls are attacking her is because they probably can see the connection between Alex and her. Jealousy is awful.

I also see that Alicia and Gabriella seem to be very close in the house? i like this because i feel Gabriella seems to be the most normal. jmo

ok so prediction alicia and gabriela f1 and f2....thinking maybe Alicia f1 if Alex picks with his little alex? did i read that they are having a bachelorette uk? if so i wonder if Gabriela is getting the bachette edit?

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:I haven't watched episode 3 yet but IMO Alex could have been told to describe Alicia as "real" as a way of framing the audience to see her as a "tell it like it is" kind of girl *snipped*

@Bobette I should have clarified better in my post but Alex did not describe Alicia as real. He was describing his feelings for Alicia and his connection with Alicia as real and that's what he told her using the word real to describe his feelings.

Hmmm interesting thanks for clarifying. I really didn't see Alicia as a genuine contender at all and assumed she was a TPTB "captain's pick" to spice up the season.

I wouldn't have thought she was his type but he's hard to read as others have said (his posh accent had me assuming he'd want more of a "lady" but maybe not).

I haven't had chance to watch any of the clips but I'm about to watch the episode now and will return with my thoughts - thanks for the link buddy! bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha