SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Alicia interrupts, trying to pretend to gracefully ask if she can interrupt and that Claudia was fine with it...which she wasn't, she just didn't want to cause a scene. Alex is starting to read her...pretending to be all sweet. He asks what her moves are and she tells him and he is … "so basically what you just did there". Yeah, I think the bloom is off that rose. He told her he would have pulled her, but the fact that she did that made more of an impression. She thinks that is a good thing, but I'm not so sure.

The other ladies are now encouraging Claudia to go back and telling her she shouldn't have got up, so back she goes. Alex is starting to get a little overwhelmed.

Alicia goes back to the ladies and they are telling her it's rude and missy just doesn't care. It's all about her. She doesn't want others to interrupt, but it's ok when it benefits her. They are getting pissed at her and Tonique is rolling her eyes. I really want to slap her. She was going on earlier about how important it was for her to get more than the 5 minutes she had had, but now she is saying the others are attacking her and they should know that this isn't the only time they will have with him. All hell breaks loose. She gets all in Frankie's face and then Tara steps in to protect her bestie and Tara and Alicia start shoving each other around. Alicia is swearing up a storm. Classy. The others step in to calm things down and Alex is wondering WTH is going on. He comes in and tries to calm them down, but they are basically ignoring him.

Alex goes around trying to figure out what happened. Frankie throws Alicia under the bus with the old standard..."she is so different with us than when she is with you'. He talks to Tara and then Tonique and oops. She tells him that she told Alicia that you don't like to be interrupted and he says so you were speaking on my behalf. He is surprised that she said that since she said to go after what you want. Well, that did not go over well with Tonique. She is pissed, but he looks as if he is too. He then talks to Alicia and she turns on the water works. She doesn't understand why they don't understand that this is a competition and a game. Yup. So much for her. I do not like this sh*t.

Thank goodness, finally the RC. He tells them his decision is based on their connections and not on what happened this evening. Just get on with it!

Robyn...kiss and hug

Georgie....she gives him a hug

Reanne...kiss and hug

Alicia...squealing and just being OTT. Kiss and hug

Gabriella...it was shown quick, but it appeared to me she got more of pull from him. Tighter, deeper. I will have to keep an eye on that.

Charlotte....kiss and hug, it was edited really quick

Lily...kiss and hug, again really quick edit

Abbey...most seemed really happy she got a rose. Kiss and hug. She is shocked. She had prepared herself that she was going home.

Tonique...kiss and hug

Tara...naturally. Drama queen. Kiss, not really a hug.

Victoria and Claudia going home. They are sad. Victoria really didn't have any time with him and I knew he wasn't feeling Claudia from when they were talking about the movie and he was all...I understood it, I just didn't like it. I was the tone more than anything.

Tomorrow...it looks like a 2:1 maybe because Alex asks the host "what are you doing to me?" and they talk of an early exit. It looks like Reanne and Lilly? (My money is on Lilly winning out, but who knows with him.) There are late arrivals, so we have intruders...I read earlier that it is Natasha and Faran. And Alex makes his first move…going in for his first kiss...with a blonde. I wonder if is with who ever is left after the 2:1?

I am finding him really hard to read. He seems to like the stuff that I wouldn't expect. I'm not up on the SM and I find that to be unreliable, unless predicting a break up, so as of now I think his favourites are Gabriella, Lilly, Alicia and possibly Robyn. I will be curious to see how he reacts to Natasha since everyone thought he would like her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52 pm

I'm thinking Natasha will totally knock his socks off, the other girls will be jealous/threatened, and previous frontrunners will very quickly fall asunder.  

Natasha will talk about how hurt she was by being voted off, and how hard it is coming in so late, and this will remind Alex of being bullied as a child.

She'll get a date in a couple more episodes, there will be a road bump with her talking about her bad break up, but she'll decide love is a risk worth taking.

Yada yada yada, F1, IMO laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 pm

@Bobette Mark is the host. Alex is the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:07 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Mark is the host. Alex is the Bachelor.

Oh yeah - whoops!  Must be past my bedtime.   dizzy Editing now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:20 pm

Watching Episode 3 live now

2 on 1 date: Lily and Reanne on the double date. 

They go diving with the seals (I need to see the Filming schedule thread again that I did last year to match up the timeline)

It seems awkward between Lily and Alex. She comes across soooo young to me. I just don't see any spark between them and they're very different from each other. I have a had time seeing them as a real life compatible partner as their interests are just different too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Dinner part. 

Mark the host tells Alex he can only pick one person that he has a connection with. Tells Alex to go with his gut. 

Back at the table, Alex sitting with Lily and Reanne. Like we sleuthed with SCs, Alex gives the rose to Reanne and says Reanne. He says he has felt a connection with Reanne and his gut was telling him to choose Reanne.

Lily off talking to Mark the host and upset a bit, says she didn't want to be this huge personality and she's not that and can only be herself and it can come across boring. She seems really loving and I like her. A sweetheart imo. 

Back at the table, Reanne says she feels guilty and guilty about the part that happens next (kissing)

Alex asks Reanne about herself and her past relationships. She says she thinks telling him what happens will make him think negatively towards her. He says just say it. She says she has been married before and divorved. Her husband cheated on her. He says he has friends who got married young and now divorced and it's not anything he looks down on. She says she is cheesy still wants to get married. He says the same.

He likes that she told him about her past and it made a bigger impression on him (that's multiple times he's said that about one of the women). He tells Reanne she is "hot as hell" and that he really likes that she was honest about her past. He kisses her. 

Reanne says now she will want to kiss him all the time. He says yeah that's something will have to work out.

She says to him he is so cute. He says she is cute. He says he is not cute, he is "rugged and handsome". ok laugh out loud 

I think they have a connection (physical) but being on a 2on1 doesn't bode well for Reanne imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Yeah serious chemistry but Reanne has been liking other guys pics on IG so I don't think it's that serious

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Back at the mansion. Reanne gives a recap of the date. She tells the women that they kissed.

The women (mostly Tara, Tonique) not pleased at all. 

Tara being her ridiculous self going off in ITM about how wrong it is that Alex said goodbye to Lilly and then kissing Reanne. Tonique says there's no way she'd let Alex kiss her after he had said goodbye to another woman.

I really don't get it. This is the show people! I honestly feel it's the ones who know they are not going to win that are being all "women first" because they are only going to make friendships and Alex won't pick them so they try act like they are being better than the others.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm watching!   yes  Missed the start but here now.  Will read your posts to see what's happened so far...

Uggghhh - the stream just keeps buffering. I'll have to watch later. :pout

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Mark says there's no RC and no one going home but a Cocktail Party in Cape Town.

Charlotte who had said she doesn't feel good about him kissing someone else and if that means he is not into her as much, 

Gabriella takes a dark horse daquiri over to Alex. She looks lovely. He says they haven't talked much but he enjoyed it. Gab says she likes his flirty side. I do think they have a spark.

Robyn talking to Alex. Alex says excuse him if he stutters his words. Robyn calls out Alex to his face about kissing another girl. Good grief. It's THE BACHELOR people  :headbanging

Now Reanne is feeling terrible about the kiss. I seriously don't get this at all. It's the show. He kissed one girl. Who cares! Sheesh. These girls are going lose their minds if there are fantasy suites  Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Alicia chatting with Alex. He says he has heard things about her from the other girls (Frankie) about her. 

Alicia in tears. 

Georgia in ITM saying that Alex really cares if he brought it up to her and she should just focus on what they have and no one else.

Tonique says she should just own her drama queen self. 

Alicia says she cares about what Alex thinks not the other women because she is there for him. 

It's all pointless to me. Petty women stuff. Bleh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha