SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:15 pm

@Bobette their IGs really tell a lot that the edit can't sometimes. I've been shaking my head at some of the things I've seen since sleuthing them laugh out loud  speechless

Reanne unzipping her dress and storming out was anything but mature. Girl was a mess. SMH. Even Gabriella told Reanne to "sort her sh*t out". Honestly she shouldn't have been on the show but I think she was on there to raise her profile because she isn't getting acting jobs - so where better to act than losing it on the show and having a breakdown almost. It was way too OTT. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I just tuned in for the first time today and wow Alicia as F1 reminds me a bit of Alex Nation's edit IMO.  The bitch face, eyes following the lead and other girls everywhere, OTT hugging at rose ceremonies.  And her IG is on the tacky side too IMO.  As someone here previously coined, I think Alex picked with his little alex.

I've yet to think of many Bachelors who didn't pick with their little head. Difference is sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. 

But it has been a general pattern that the leads pick the person they want to bang the most :yes: 

Doesn't matter if F1 is liked or not or if the lead is liked or not, they all pick with their little heads imo and it comes down to other factors if it actually works out.

Oh yes I know, cause I know men laugh out loud  But I fall for the same schtick every time. You know, I want to meet my soulmate, the love of my life, my future wife blah blah and I think, ooh this one might be different.  If the bach just said I want to meet a hot girl to bang, then I would be ok, I won't get my hopes so high this time Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 pm

Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I just tuned in for the first time today and wow Alicia as F1 reminds me a bit of Alex Nation's edit IMO.  The bitch face, eyes following the lead and other girls everywhere, OTT hugging at rose ceremonies.  And her IG is on the tacky side too IMO.  As someone here previously coined, I think Alex picked with his little alex.

I've yet to think of many Bachelors who didn't pick with their little head. Difference is sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. 

But it has been a general pattern that the leads pick the person they want to bang the most :yes: 

Doesn't matter if F1 is liked or not or if the lead is liked or not, they all pick with their little heads imo and it comes down to other factors if it actually works out.

Oh yes I know, cause I know men laugh out loud  But I fall for the same schtick every time. You know, I want to meet my soulmate, the love of my life, my future wife blah blah and I think, ooh this one might be different.  If the bach just said I want to meet a hot girl to bang, then I would be ok, I won't get my hopes so high this time Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

@Agent99 laugh out loud same old dance with these men. The host at the end should just say to the lead "So who do you want to bang the most" and that's how they choose  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698  

The lead can then end with "I want to bang you. Do you accept and want to bang me too?" and that's how it ends as they walk off to bang (most leads/F1s say that's exactly what they do as soon as the cameras go away and FRC filming wraps laugh out loud ) 

Honestly now that I think about it, that would be a way to go for showing consent on this trash tv show Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Thinking about it is going to be really really obvious that Alicia is F1 if Charlotte and the Intruder-Charlotte is in F3 (at least to me sleuthing wise).

Alex already chose Alicia over Charlotte and as an Intruder it's a good excuse to have an intruder in the F3 (especially in the F2 like how Sam Wood had). It would make more sense then if an intruder is in F3 in Antigua as there's no SCs of the other person in F3 other than Alicia and Charlotte.

Alicia then would be the only one who already has had a single date and time spent with Alex and their connection has been established whereas with Charlotte, he picked Alicia over her (so that's already a done thing that he will pick Alicia over Charlotte again in F3) and the intruder is too late to the game with only 2 eps before HTDs.  

Yep, I am going to say that Alex knew day one pretty much he would go with Alicia (like he told her she took his breath away when he met her and it is the "real" connection he has only said with her and that he didn't want her to feel second best) and the rest is just filler imo for the show Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633

ETA: I noticed Alex sat next to Alicia at the CP in front of all the women. Not the first time he's done that :gotcha: I think the women knew from the beginning.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Episode airing.

OMG!!!

They showed a preview for the finale with the F1 and Alex carrying her.

Her dress looks like Alicia’s!!!!!!

Omg it would make so much sense if she is F1!

Paging @LeapofFaith
I thought it wasn’t on the weekend!! laugh out loud just realised it’s still Friday in the uk  Embarressed!

OMG amazing sleuthing allaboutlove!!! So funny they showed that much in the preview laugh out loud do they not know they just gave it away cantstopl 

Thanks for posting ep 4 will watch now! I wish all bach shows went by this quickly
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:28 am

@LeapofFaith they never showed Alicia's face at FRC (just the bottom of her dress and hand around Alex's neck as he was carrying her) so most viewers won't notice unless they sleuth rings, nails, dresses etc and try match it up to her IG etc. It's like BachAU on Blake's season when we sleuthed his F1 Sam Frost based on her nail polish. So much fun and old-fashion sleuthing no RS or Sportsbet. So they didn't give it away, more like we just are so quick to look for matching things and sleuth laugh out loud 

Enjoy Episode 4. I loved their date. I watched again and I didn't realize but just before he had his date with Alicia he says she is "just incredible" and looks completely smitten and in awe Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 

I watched again the first episode and realized I missed SOOO much of their interactions. I think it's because this season is so fast and usually I pay closer attention to smaller details because there's time to. Back-to-back eps doesn't make for time as much. When she met him they slow motioned her walking towards him and his reaction. Such a big clue!! Watching again I saw Alex was zoned in on Alicia from the beginning. Even in a group setting - look at this SC laugh out loud and look at Tara's face! These women totally knew he was into Alicia imo :yes:  

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 54278013_10216465861832964_3238030154315857920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Then when he was talking to her, they had their knees touching and big time chemistry - they couldn't stop smiling at each other and just so into each other! He didn't want her to leave and when Georgie interrupted he said she hijacked his time with Alicia and told Alica when she hugged him goodbye that he "loved" his chat with her and then took the piece of pie away from Georgie and told Georgie he is saving it for later and she is not allowed to eat it laugh out loud laugh out loud  

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 53577794_10216440120309442_5812291903516835840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 53192401_10216440120549448_7323930549859385344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 53287718_10216440120429445_6707946125518700544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc channel5uk

Even the rose ceremony, there's this loong pause and then he grins away saying Alicia's name and she does this happy-shoulder thing when she's smiling so happy it is exactly what Matilda did when Art would call her name at RCs. So cute  PINKHEART 

I'm just enjoying it and how fast it all is. Bring on next week and the finale  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:23 am

Watched Episode 5 again since I missed so much and it is very obvious to me that Alex is into Alicia the most. It's beyond obvious now imo. I noticed from the first episode until now in this episode and he goes to her first, talks to her and focuses on her in the group at CP and GD sits by her. And again at this CP he sits next to Alicia in front of everyone. Goes to her immediately after the RC. It's basically like they're a couple and everyone else is there for the ride. It reminded me soooo much of Art with Matilda how he'd beeline to Matilda all the time. If I didn't know Alicia was F1, I would not understand how he didn't pick her. It's like he's made his choice already imo and now has to put on his Bach-hat and act his way through the rest. 

Charlotte is so cold and honestly I find her rude and off-putting. I'd liken her to Emily on Sam Wood's season. Only way I see her in F3 is because Alex had made his choice already before then and taking her to F3 is just easier for him since his mind is elsewhere (he literally told his brothers in Ep 4 that he finds himself thinking of Alicia. Done deal then imo).

Preview for Ep 6. Zip-lining date and looks like it is Charlotte with Frankie. Frankie likely going home then. And... looks like Alicia gets a fancy date. So another one. Yeah stick a fork in it laugh out loud She was his F1 day one imo (and per the host Mark who said as much about Alex and who he chose) Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 Then intruders Annie and Charlotte-Intruder arrive. Basically they're bringing people so they can keep Alex from running off with Alicia at this point. laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:25 am

Coming to this late but where are you able to watch this in the US? You all have done a fantastic job sleuthing this!!! :Woah-hoo:

Nevermind, I think I found the links thread. I don’t want to pay for it so I hope some of the links are free.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:23 am

@Rolly  handwave so glad you're here!  Check out the viewing links thread there should be links available for all the episodes that aired this week (5 episodes Mon-Fri) bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:27 am

I sleuthed the finale SCs for F2 in SC thread and it is Charlotte-Intruder like I speculated. Makes sense given she was missing from the Season Preview since she was an Intruder. Also the other Charlotte being F3 makes the most sense too. This season's F3 reminds me of Sam Wood's, especially with a very late Intruder being F2. Shows me Alex knew Alicia was his F1 early on :yes:

So sleuthed and confirmed now:
F1 = Alicia
F2 = Intruder Charlotte
F3 = Charlotte
F4 = I believe F4 is Robyn per her SM timeline and her families SM comments about meeting Alex.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:51 am

@AllAboutLove I was able to get one of the links to work last night so I watched most of epi 1. I wanted to see the reaction when they first met and when they had alone time eating. I came here to bring those caps but you did already! yes

She reminds me of Matilda/Art, such a bright happy smile!

I realize I was pronouncing her name wrong. It's Al-ee-sia not
Ale-chee-ia. laugh out loud Very pretty pronunciation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:09 pm

There's a Bachelor UK podcast on Spotify of Mark and Alex talking about the show so far. They say the two newcomers Monday really rock the house and steal the show. Mark said when they arrived, 'Oooh, the look on Alicia's face, on Georgie's face, on Charlotte Edwards' face...'. Interesting he said Alicia's name first. They are calling the new one Charlotte T., and the blonde is Annabelle. They say while Monday's episode has this bombshell, Tuesday's episode is going to be really something else.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha