SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:06 pm

ishkabaha wrote:There's a Bachelor UK podcast on Spotify of Mark and Alex talking about the show so far.  They say the two newcomers Monday really rock the house and steal the show.  Mark said when they arrived, 'Oooh, the look on Alicia's face, on Georgie's face, on Charlotte Edwards' face...'.  Interesting he said Alicia's name first.  They are calling the new one Charlotte T., and the blonde is Annabelle.  They say while Monday's episode has this bombshell, Tuesday's episode is going to be really something else.
Sounds like TPTB trying to really push for intruder Charlotte T since she is F2. Exactly what happened with Sam Wood and Lana/F2 intruder  :yes: 

I remember Sam Wood watched the show of his date with Lana/Intruder/F2 and they videoed him - all in an effort to really push that Lana the intruder that arrived within days of HTDs was going to win against Snez who had been there night one and established connection. Exact same thing happening this season with Alex and Charlotte when Alicia is the F1 already in his mind imo Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 I remember Snez being soooo pissed off about Sam keeping Lana and her telling Sam this too. Snez/F1 was not happy at all!! Snez could not stand Lana. 

Imo just like Sam with Lana, Alex is going through the emotions with Charlotte-Intruder (Charlotte T). I am sure he will be convincing - heck Sam Wood was very convincing in the water being steamy with Lana/F2. I think though it is more than a coincidence that Charlotte T gets the same water steamy date with Alex that Lana/Intruder/F2 got with Sam Wood Suspect (I see what you are doing TPTB   :yes: ). 

Exact same type of dates for Charlotte/Intruder/F2 that Lana/Intruder/F2 had. It's like a mirror copy and the producers were like "let's copy what Sam Wood did!!" and copied exactly the FDs for both Suspect Totally planned imo and to have a late Intruder come in (it's not realistic at all that a few days before would overcome an established connection but I see why they have to do it) and the lead doing what they have to do to sell it when they had already chosen their F1  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 

Lana/F2/Intruder with her hands on Sam's face doing most of the work imo
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2C28345500000578-3229390-Getting_intimate_Sam_and_a_bikini_clad_Lana_lock_lips_as_they_ge-m-1_1441930242148 Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2C60E30A00000578-3236683-True_affection_The_pair_enjoyed_their_steamiest_kiss_yet_during_-m-12_1442401016671
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3229390/Sam-Wood-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-share-steamy-pool-kiss-girls-pull-stops-impress-Bachelor-ahead-final-rose.html

Alex with Charlotte/Intruder/F2 - I don't see much initiation from him, it's Charlotte with her hands on him doing the work here
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 53164994_10216440086708602_8432731015075594240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc channel5uk

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Finally watching episode 5.

Georgie set up a fun date. Alex enjoyed the activities and they got along well, but it is clearly more of a friend vibe. I would never have been able to climb that rope! I think he had a bit of practice doing some of that stuff beforehand because he seemed awfully good for a first timer.

Thank goodness the women are starting to get that the show includes making out with multiple people. Not at all producer induced the ladies asking Alicia how she would feel since she apparently really likes Alex. I would have never guessed!

Kind of sucks for the girls getting the shark date. Alex didn't even pick them for it...it was almost a pity date. Poor Abbey. Hard to be flirtatious when you are busy being sick....and did we really need to see that??? no no Nevertheless, that was a cool date. I would have enjoyed that.

I think that Abbey is wrong. Seeing her vomit had nothing to do with her not being picked for SQT. Nick picked Vanessa and even kissed her after she got sick. He is just not into her...which is too bad as she is beautiful and seems rather lovely. Clearly, he had zero interest into Faran either and she hadn't puked.

I really like Natasha. She tells him that she has a thing about dating personal trainers...awkward...and I don't think they ever recovered from that. So clear they had trouble even conversing. I think she is just too quiet for him. He wants a firecracker and that is not her.

Charlotte is again all pissy at the CP demanding that he needs to make more of an effort or she is out. When Alex grabs her first, she is still not happy. That attitude is fine in real life, but this is the Bachelor. I think she is used to guys falling all over her and that is not happening in this situation. I think her ego is bruised. Gabriella also thinks he should come find her, but I don't think it matters as much to her. I think she knows that there isn't really anything there and if fine with that. And just as I write that off she goes to interrupt. He somewhat pacifies her...for the moment...but I think they both know the spark isn't really there. Yes, he thinks she is beautiful and very intelligent, but again...she's no firecracker.

I love how Natasha took herself out, but it was clear by the smirk on Alex's face that he was grateful that there was one less woman he needed to eliminate. It was all he could do to keep himself from breaking out in a smile. Charlotte on the other hand, is just annoying me with her entitlement. She had yet another rather confrontational retort to Alex as he was giving her a rose. If it had been me, I would have gone, you know what...and pulled that rose back and said no rose for you. Bye, bye.

Not exactly a big shocker that Abbey and Faran were sent home. Also not a shocker, the first one he hugs after the eliminations is Alicia.

Monday there is zip lining, some dancing and intruders. I am curious to see how they interact and if there is more there than there was with the two original returnees.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Upcoming episode summaries. The Finale/FRC will be Thursday (10pm-12am UK time). So Thursday will be double episodes for FD ep and then Finale/FRC ep immediately following. 

Mon, March 11, S1 Ep 6
Intruders arrive: Charlotte-Intruder and Annabelle (Annie)
There are plenty of twists and turns in the continuing quest for true love as the house is rocked with some new arrivals.

Tues, March 12, S1 Ep 7
It's the final episode in South Africa, and at the last ever cocktail party, more drama unfolds than anyone could have expected.

Wed, March 13, S1 Ep 8 = HTDs/F4 
F4 = Alicia, Charlotte-Intruder, Charlotte, Robyn 
Back in the UK, Alex visits each of the remaining four girls in their hometowns, to try to decide who to take to Antigua.

Thurs, March 14, S1 Ep 9&10 = *Finale 2hr double episodes* FDs & FRC
F3 = Alicia, Charlotte-Intruder, Charlotte  
FRC = Alicia F1, Charlotte-Intruder F2 
The final episode of the dating series hosted by Mark Wright. The white sands and palm trees of Antigua prove a romantic backdrop as the winner is decided.

source: https://tvguideuk.net/channel/channel-5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Going by the episode summaries here's what I am thinking and tying in the last SCs and previews and considering F4 are Alicia, CharlotteT/Intruder, Charlotte and Robyn.

Ep 6: Zipline 2on1 date with Charlotte and Frankie. Frankie is eliminated. 2nd SD or 1on1 with Alicia per preview. Intruders Annabelle and CharlotteT arrive. 

Ep 7: Charlotte/Intruder date with the kiss at the table (looks like the bush type location in SA). GD then would be the Bridal GD with Alicia, Charlotte, Annabelle and maybe others on it too? Annabelle definitely eliminated for sure this ep.  

I can see Reanne leaving and bowing out. Feels like foreshadowing that she already threatened to and lost it and still talking about being threatened and I don't see the connection building between them anymore especially as per SCs she doesn't get anymore time with him and he doesn't choose her for more time. Alex already said to his brothers that he was thinking of Alicia over Reanne. Says it all imo. I think Reanne knew at that point she wasn't the one and wasn't going to be F1, especially with intruders coming in. I could see her using what Natasha did and this time bowing out rather than throwing a tanty and leave rather than be eliminated or not F1.

For all the push she got, Gabriella never gets a date per SCs so she is sent home in either Ep 6 or 7. I think she summed it up when she said they hadn't a connection so no wonder she was more like a friend in the house (motherly type). I think she will find someone much more suited for her.

Ep 8: HTDs and Robyn eliminated. 

Ep 9: Charlotte eliminated and no surprise. From what I've seen they don't even act like they like each other imo. Super cold and awkward and feels like both of them are going through motions. Only option was to send Charlotte home and keep Charlotte/Intruder to try make it seem like a last-minute push like Sam Wood and Lana. Alicia and 2 Charlottes. It's a no brainer imo and super obvious Alex already chose Alicia way before then imo. 

Ep 10: Alicia is F1 and Charlotte aka Lana (since that's her role this season imo) is eliminated. Not surprising at all imo. I think they needed someone to fulfill the F2 spot and CharlotteT was the Lana pick down to the exact date Lana had. I think Alex knew it was Alicia for him long before (as Mark the host said the F1 is someone Alex knew from the beginning) and Alex is going to do all he can to put his Bach-hat on and act his way through until he picks Alicia at the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Watching episode 5 now.  

The circus date with Georgie was shallow and predictable and once again proves IMO that the novelty roses are always a producer decision - in this case so they could have a theatrical circus themed date.  

No way Alex would have given the white rose to Georgie of his own accord IMO.  Kiss was dull and the idea of having the rose off-camera is genius because it gave him an excuse to cut it off quick and go get the rose!

Once again Alicia IMO portrayed as a game player when she says (paraphrasing) she doesn't care if Alex kisses Georgie because he's kissed all the other girls and so the fact that he hasn't kissed her gives he the upperhand and makes it more special.  Suspect

Shark date with the MOTs was boring and I could have done without the vomiting footage thanks TPTB!  Natasha is too meek for Alex and shot herself in the foot with that whole "personal trainers are manwhores" comment. laugh out loud

Three more gone at the RC.  Yay!  I'm loving the fast tracked timeline, though I don't think I'd like them doing the same with with the AU season.  I wonder how it's rating in the UK?  Is the new format popular?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 am

The ratings aren't great @Bobette

There hasn't been much buzz around it either so I'm not sure it will get picked up again.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:45 am

Louise wrote:The ratings aren't great @Bobette

There hasn't been much buzz around it either so I'm not sure it will get picked up again.

Thanks @Louise - I figured as much but good to have confirmation!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:27 pm

I’ve caught bits of a few episodes. I like Alex and I do think TPTB did him a disservice with the women. Alex reminds me of a gypsy... with his looks. I wonder about his background outside of the personal trainer thing. In my head, I can see this show scavenging for the women on the streets of London. IMO, there’re too many classless/ clueless contestants on the show and it comes across loud and clear. 

Cussing and fighting. Eye rolling and petty conversations. Not sure of the show was well thought out and perhaps it explains why it’s being shown on air in two weeks rather than ten.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:57 pm

If you're wondering about Alex he looks just like his brothers without the long hair and no beard. There's pics on the internet of him without his beard or long hair and he looks very different (more like his brothers). 

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 D1FrQYyWoAojdTg
thebacheloruk  

From what I read they had the eps back to back like they did with Love Island UK where eps aired every day. The difference is that Love Island UK films for longer and has the audience voting etc so I don't think the back to back works as well for the Bachelor. It's so fast it's hard to get invested like the Love Island show which encourages audience participation much more. This feels more like watching a Netflix version of the Bachelor.  

I don't feel sorry for Alex. He's there to promote his gym imo and per his IG stories has been doing that tagging his gym throughout the airing of the show. I don't view the UK show like the other shows. I think it's not taken as seriously imo and the production themselves thus the twists and whatnot. Not really caring whether something lasting happens since I don't expect it to. It's filled with drama but I've been enjoying getting to watch some trash tv for some entertainment laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Previews for next episode and BTS per the BachUK and Garbriella is shown saying she doesn't think Alex is for her. That's another one other than Natasha who has said this. I honestly think Gabs and Natasha were the most sane and mature in the house and neither one into Alex that much and I can't blame them. Both can do so much better and find better matches for them imo Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 

Ready for the drama tonight when the Intruders arrive. That's what I am looking forward to now laugh out loud I want to watch everyone lose their ish and everything implode. Trash tv at its finest  2pop wine

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:06 pm

I was all set to watch the episode today, but it's on an hour later than last week. I didn't take into consideration the DTS time difference now in the US!!

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Ep 6. Let's go!

Alex says he is not there to make friends, he is there to find the one/someone to love
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha