SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Alex chatting to Charlotte. She's an actor/acting coach and singing coach. I really think she knew her role and played it like Lana all the way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Alex walks over to the women and puts his arms almost around Alicia.

SO obvious!

He asks Alicia in front of all the women if she will go on a SD with him

She says yes.

Has to change and takes her in his car! So his bach pad where he cooked her dinner and now in his car and off for the entire day together!

Come on! The women knew!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 pm

CharlotteT and Annabelle Intruders make a pact to fight and tread on toes to get time with him tonight  Suspect no no

Yeah they totally were called in just to stir things up  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Um what?

Alicia is in a different pair of clothes and it's night!

They spent a ton of time together then!!

Alex is CARRYING her. Good lord. End the show now! It's a done deal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 pm

They talk about their sexual chemistry

Alex tells her he fancies the hell out of her

He tells her to come over he wants to give her a cuddle

They kiss

They act very natural together
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Whoa!

Alex just basically said Alicia is the one.

He says that everything with her is everything he wants and nothing can top it.

Nothing he has with the other women can top it.

Yeah it's done. I've said it again but stick a fork in it!!! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Wow!! He's all but said she's the one. I really don't think the new girls are any competition for what he has with her.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 pm

I don't think I've seen a lead make it so clear where he stands and that he has 1 woman and no one else tops it  speechless 

He literally says to camera on that date that none of the other woman can top what he has with Alicia. Plus she is the only one he gave a 2nd date to. 

He made it very obvious to the other women that he was zoomed in on Alicia. Even how he always went to her when in group settings. They definitely had to have known and probably only made them feel worse and why more drama. Makes me think of Art with Matilda and how they got pissed and wanting to leave some of them and whatnot and then after the show they said, yes, Art made it super obvious he was into Matilda and no one else felt like they had a chance really. 

Bringing in CharlotteT Intruder was the only F2 that would be "believable" at this point. 

Mark was right when he said Alex knew from the beginning Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633 

ETA: Mark the host RTd and liked this tweet too

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:44 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Wow!! He's all but said she's the one.  I really don't think the new girls are any competition for what he has with her.

IKR! I've never seen a lead be so explicit. He literally said what he has with her tops every other woman! I mean what more is there to say. I guess he acts his way through the rest until he picks her because he's already picked her. He's chosen her over everyone not in just words but also actions, not just the only 2nd SD but also him telling his brothers he was thinking of Alicia and he said in video preview that he defines love as someone he wakes up and thinks about
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Chats with Reanne. Basically think he isn't that into her anymore but saying words to try make it seem like he hasn't already made his choice (when it seems obvious he has). If he was still into Reanne, he'd have taken her on a 2nd SD. Also he said even though he had kissed Reanne he was thinking of Alicia (awkward) and that Alicia topped what he has with the other women. Says it all  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633 I definitely can see Reanne leaving next episode. She sees that she is not the one. Natasha left. Gabs left. Reanne will have to leave to save face I think. 

Chat with Charlotte. I see nothing between them  no idea He says you're beautiful blah blah.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:55 pm

RC

Reanne 
Alicia 
Gabriella

Ooooh! Gabriella says thank you for offering me but I just can't. She says she doesn't think it is right to accept a rose at this part of the competition. 

Good for her!

Alicia is crying and sobbing. Says she was like her sister. They really are truly close. I noticed on their SM they said they will be hanging out together this week!

Gabriella says she has no feelings towards Alex and no connection. Props to Gabs!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:59 pm

I'v so proud of Gabs too!!  He looked soooo surprised, saying he really wanted to get to know her, well he missed out, didn't he?

Wow, while typing this he finished the ceremony and didn't give a rose to Georgie -- Anabelle got it instead.  I didn't see that one coming.  But, glad he didn't string her along I guess.

Last edited by ishkabaha on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha